The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
baka123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka123 View Post
Good day,

Brief story of my situation: I had a Viet gf whom i intend to marry. She was caught in a KTV raid and deported abt 7mths ago. She was not doing any hanky panky but sitting alone in the main lounge and got round up during the raid.

From what i read from the forum, the usual ban period are ard 2yrs before she can come back to singapore. But before she was being released from the ICA building in lavender, the officer told her that she just need to wait for ard 6-9mths and needs me to apply for her to come into singapore again.

I have flipped through my gf passport, and there are no stamp/chop or any indication that she is ban for 2yrs etc. (How do you verify how long a deporter was banned from entering singapore??)

The 6-9mths waiting period is almost up and i wish to apply her to enter Singapore so that i can ROM with her.
I understand that i need to be truthful in my application for her to come in, stating that she was being deported before. Is there any ways to enhance her chance coming back to Singapore??

All advice are welcome and thousands thanks if all of you can help me with this. Thks in advance..
Good Day,

The a/m msg was last posted on Jun this year. After some good advice from Bro Sexist84 (thks again!!), I send in my application, appeal letter and managed to get a letter from ICA that approved my gal to visit Singapore on Jan 2011 to ROM with me.

The next step I am going to do is to apply for LTVP and PR after my ROM. Understand from ICA website that my gal needs to have a min of 10 days remaining to apply for LTVP. Since the process of applying LTVP takes abt 2mths, does that means my gal can return back to her home country and wait for the news? What happens if ICA call us up for an interview while she is in her home country? I will need to re-apply for her visit pass again?? BTW does the past incident incurred by my gal as shown abv will hav any impact of her success rate of LTVP??

Hope all the experienced bros can help me in this. Thks in advance and a Merry Christmas to all of u. Cheers!!!
Old 25-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka123 View Post
Good Day,

The a/m msg was last posted on Jun this year. After some good advice from Bro Sexist84 (thks again!!), I send in my application, appeal letter and managed to get a letter from ICA that approved my gal to visit Singapore on Jan 2011 to ROM with me.

The next step I am going to do is to apply for LTVP and PR after my ROM. Understand from ICA website that my gal needs to have a min of 10 days remaining to apply for LTVP. Since the process of applying LTVP takes abt 2mths, does that means my gal can return back to her home country and wait for the news? What happens if ICA call us up for an interview while she is in her home country? I will need to re-apply for her visit pass again?? BTW does the past incident incurred by my gal as shown abv will hav any impact of her success rate of LTVP??

I think they will give her 2 week extension and have to renew it every 2 weeks again and again until they notify whether the LTVP is approved or not.
Old 25-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Baka

It's good to know that your viet gf will be back in SG.

Like what bro Lone Wolf has mentioned that she needs to renew her every 2 weeks..

She will need to keep her white card properly cos I believe she will need to extend her stay using the white card together with her passport.

Whether the past incident will affect her application for LTVP or not, we won't be able to tell but that is a tedious process as the approval will take a long time. What's worse is that after the long wait, it might not be approve. Not being a wet blanket but trying to be realistic.

As you might be aware that the number of approved PRs have been cut down, the same goes for LTVP.

But nevertheless, it's good that she's able to return to SG once again. And you could take this time to do some planning.

But a gentle reminder: Receiving the letter from ICA does not mean anything because once she arrive at the airport, the ICA officer at the counter will not give a shit and will still refer her to the office if she "buay zai" in answering the questions.

Merry x'mas to all bros and wish all bros a happy new year.

What's most important is, HAPPY BONKING!! Cheers!!
Old 25-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
FIRMAMENT is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,

i got a problem with bringing my prc gf back in singapore. we cancel her singer permit on the 151210 1mth before her actual expiry. now i wana apply for visa for her to bring in some docements for our submission to mom for marriage. i apply for her visa a few days ago n was rejected. den i went to ica to appeal. dey say just ask her to email or send over. once mom approve, den dey will aprrove her visa. i m her local sponser.

so my problem is how to get her in within the shortest time. any kind bros out there can help?

thanks alot.
Old 25-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone applied the graduate scheme before?
What is the chance of success? People told me at least master's degree then can but i see some basic degree got it liao.
Old 26-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Anyone applied the graduate scheme before?
What is the chance of success? People told me at least master's degree then can but i see some basic degree got it liao.
Whether basic degree or PHD does not matter...... most important is how much $$$ you have
Old 26-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRMAMENT View Post
Hi Bros,

i got a problem with bringing my prc gf back in singapore. we cancel her singer permit on the 151210 1mth before her actual expiry. now i wana apply for visa for her to bring in some docements for our submission to mom for marriage. i apply for her visa a few days ago n was rejected. den i went to ica to appeal. dey say just ask her to email or send over. once mom approve, den dey will aprrove her visa. i m her local sponser.

so my problem is how to get her in within the shortest time. any kind bros out there can help?

thanks alot.
The agent who arranged for her singer permit should be able to do the paperwork for her. She would already have a file number in their records. Normally ICA prefer to deal with one agent rather than having many other people complicate matters by interfering on the applicant's behalf.

If your agent is a seasoned laojiao in this line....... he would know the lobangs to assist her in this case. Just be prepared to pay more and problem is solved.
Old 26-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi all,

I would like to check the following questions:

(a) if a PRC unders singer pass was fined SG100, when she accidentally overstay during her last stay, will this affect her chance when she apply re-entry again?

(b) will this minor offence affect her chance of getting approval to marry a Singaporean? since her singer pass is a WP, she has to apply for the marriage, right?

YOur experience and knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Old 26-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Whether basic degree or PHD does not matter...... most important is how much $$$ you have
Degree scheme need money? From what i know sponsor not need and only usual fees for passes etc applies right?
Old 27-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For overstayers who are fined are normally not exceeding 5 days so there should not be any problem if she wants to re-enter SGP again. However, there are different criteria that will be assess on her when she enters our shore again.

Like how long did she stay here.
Was there any extension on her previous stay.

Most of the time will be referred to office for further questioning.
Old 30-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
naruto2518 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Issue with ICA

[QUOTE=cibeisong;5529322]hi all,

(a) if a PRC unders singer pass was fined SG100, when she accidentally overstay during her last stay, will this affect her chance when she apply re-entry again?

(b) will this minor offence affect her chance of getting approval to marry a Singaporean? since her singer pass is a WP, she has to apply for the marriage, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bro Cibeisong,

For question 1, i am not sure abt how ICA will handle tat, but for question 2, singer pass is not a WP, it is under artist / entertainer permit.
Hence if u are going to ROM, there will be no nid to go to MOM to apply for permit to ROM. unless she had held any other WP b4.
u can call MOM to double check.

Hoped tat tis info helps.
Old 31-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=naruto2518;5541018]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cibeisong View Post
hi all,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bro Cibeisong,

For question 1, i am not sure abt how ICA will handle tat, but for question 2, singer pass is not a WP, it is under artist / entertainer permit.
Hence if u are going to ROM, there will be no nid to go to MOM to apply for permit to ROM. unless she had held any other WP b4.
u can call MOM to double check.

Hoped tat tis info helps.

Hi Naruto san,

Thank you. That is a good information, that means she has a good chance to come into Singapore liao, it would be a good news for her, not me lah. hehe.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibeisong View Post

YOur experience and knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Yr frd has contravened the provision of section 15 (1) of the I. Act, thereby she has committed an offence under section 15 (3) of the I. Act.

Even though this $100 fine is petite, but to ICA Is not. This record will be on the database. However she may need a local sponsor and a deposit to improve her chance of returning.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
FIRMAMENT is Cool - loads of Potential

how long do i need to wait to apply visa for my prc gf to come singapore? i call in ica , dey so no time frame. so i apply visa after she left 10days ( we cancel her singer permit 1mth early ). but kena reject.

what sld i do now?
Old 01-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRMAMENT View Post
how long do i need to wait to apply visa for my prc gf to come singapore? i call in ica , dey so no time frame. so i apply visa after she left 10days ( we cancel her singer permit 1mth early ). but kena reject.

what sld i do now?
Which province is she from?

Maybe you wanna try after CNY?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1