The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2008, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
Bro, PM72, where are u and ur fean stay now? together in sin? If u want to go can use my name as we are business patner, meeting in malaysia lor muahahaha
lol the old ticks that always use on CO when going oversea lol. many bros use that as an excuse kekekekeke

im in sillypore lor getting sick of the shit here........ $$$$ every where sian
Old 27-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Latest update from dannok, Oliver Hotel is fully booked from 12-15 April (Songkran Festival). Bros coming here for holiday please note.
Old 28-03-2008, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Thanks for the info
Old 29-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
im in sillypore lor getting sick of the shit here........ $$$$ every where sian
$$$$$ everywhere still sain?
Old 29-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

How about stay in Changlun and go over danonk for songkran?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 31-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
How about stay in Changlun and go over danonk for songkran?
Can do also....., thanks for reminding...
Old 11-04-2008, 11:48 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Hey i will be going to danok again this coming 26th april till 28th april. Let me know if you interested to join. Hehe
Old 14-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Hey i will be going to danok again this coming 26th april till 28th april. Let me know if you interested to join. Hehe
Bro, just to let you know that Bangkok Cafe is open now after re-renovation, ambiance is nice. A must try place in dannok in my opinion. Hope to join you, but too many trips to LOS within short period of time is very damaging to my pocket . Hope you enjoyed yourself .
Old 14-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
matkewl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Danok early this month.. Worth it... Try the rose KTV and the girls are quite beautiful and reasonable. 2500 baht for 1day 1 night. Damage, 2 condom boxes...
Old 15-04-2008, 01:40 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro, just to let you know that Bangkok Cafe is open now after re-renovation, ambiance is nice. A must try place in dannok in my opinion. Hope to join you, but too many trips to LOS within short period of time is very damaging to my pocket . Hope you enjoyed yourself .
ya... for sure will go and visit bangkok cafe.. hehe....
Old 15-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ya... for sure will go and visit bangkok cafe.. hehe....
Is the gal can book out or not? I will be going on 1/5-4/5 muahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 15-04-2008, 04:47 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Is the gal can book out or not? I will be going on 1/5-4/5 muahahaha
You can 'kau' the dancer. Hang some flower for her and do some sweet talk. She might follow you back. But not 100% success rate.

Btw, why no going with us at 26th april?
Old 15-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can 'kau' the dancer. Hang some flower for her and do some sweet talk. She might follow you back. But not 100% success rate.
Bro Serembanmen, alternatively you can ask the mamasan there, they will know who offer sideline and which pitfall to avoid (tip the mamsan, they will take good care of you ) this method never fail me so far. Good luck to you, happy hunting.

Last edited by Thai_Traveller; 15-04-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 17-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Btw, why no going with us at 26th april?
On the 3rd may, relative marry at kangar, so no choice loH!

Last i get 1 from barberry, quiet sweet, but after run with some malaysian can't find her liao. She got 38d now, just operate. muahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 17-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last i get 1 from barberry, quiet sweet, but after run with some malaysian can't find her liao. She got 38d now, just operate. muahahaha
Bro, this is a classic pitfall to avoid. At first, the gal (coyote, model or singer, all the same) will tell you to hang "flower" for her, then she will follow you out later but after you hang flower and the time comes, she just disappear And when you see her again, she will have ton of excuse...and she will ask you to hang flower for her again .

I believe everyone has kena more or less of this bullshit, so nowadays I asked the mamsan to get me the gal that she is sure can "tapau" one and I negotiate the price with the gal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1