The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
bro, you've been quiet for a few days...

JWNY

bro, not been posting at all asu know, stuffs here gets repeated over and over again, and TCSS more..thats why
everton lost last nite..played way below average..we deft need yakubu to partner AJ.
where u been cheoning these days?
seriously..gossip cannot make it.. im not saying im high class but that place smells cheapskate all over!
Old 19-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
bro, not been posting at all asu know, stuffs here gets repeated over and over again, and TCSS more..thats why
everton lost last nite..played way below average..we deft need yakubu to partner AJ.
where u been cheoning these days?
seriously..gossip cannot make it.. im not saying im high class but that place smells cheapskate all over!
Never cheong already lah bro..just look look see see Gossip & Royal recently (once for both occasions). Give Royal a shot bro...not so bad.

Today my team will do Merseyside blue a favour

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 19-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Never cheong already lah bro..just look look see see Gossip & Royal recently (once for both occasions). Give Royal a shot bro...not so bad.

Today my team will do Merseyside blue a favour

JWNY

hahaha, Thanks hor..
where is this royal bar? same cheapskate as gossip style, where half asleep thai dancers dancing to half fuck music and made to stand on a cheapskate $5 wooden box?
Old 19-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hahaha, Thanks hor..
where is this royal bar? same cheapskate as gossip style, where half asleep thai dancers dancing to half fuck music and made to stand on a cheapskate $5 wooden box?
Check ot this thread bro for more

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=73937

People like me cheapo mah..that's why ah noi don't want...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 19-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Check ot this thread bro for more

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=73937

People like me cheapo mah..that's why ah noi don't want...

JWNY

haha, dun say pple dun want u ley, im sure u did contribute abit to the yaris that she is driving now.. kekekekke
Old 20-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha, dun say pple dun want u ley, im sure u did contribute abit to the yaris that she is driving now.. kekekekke
...but not that Rolex she is wearing...or is it already sold?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 20-08-2007, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyYouKnow View Post
hey there, i didnt expect to find any everton fans in this forum, till i came across this threat started by a tofee fan, heh?

anyway, im new to this forum, and i supposed i would post message on this threat more frequently.

i've been supporting everton for 13 years and one of my favourite player ever played for the toffees and daniel amokachi

and yeah everton is currently top of the league and i do hope they do well in european games. cheers to u all toffeemen and have a nice weekend, as everton shall beat reading in away match tonight

regards
NobodyYouKnow
I hope u mean thread n not threat.....I have never been a threat to anyone so far...

Daniel Amokachi????He is formerly one lazy bum in Everton colours. What do u like about him??

Quote:
bro, you've been quiet for a few days...
U mean the thread is missing my presence ah??
Old 20-08-2007, 04:53 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Manuel return delights Carsley

Fernandes completed his medical on Friday, and although the contracts are likely to be signed soon, the paper-work will take longer.

A complicated deal involving third-party ownership means far more documentation - and everything must be scrutinised by the Premier League, in the wake of the Carlos Tevez scandal.

The same companies that brought Tevez and Javier Mascherano to West Ham are involved in the Fernandes deal.

And Carsley said: "Manuel is a great talent; he knows about us and worked really hard to get his fitness when he was here last season.

"For us to sign a player who is the best talent to come out of Portugal for a couple of years is a great boost for us."

Everton will revive their interest in Matt Taylor after Portsmouth dropped their asking price to £5.5million. (fingers crossed)

Matt Taylor is poised to join boyhood heroes Tottenham this week for £5million.
Old 20-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
U mean the thread is missing my presence ah??
Bro, how have you been? Enjoyed your trip? Sure miss you lah...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 20-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, how have you been? Enjoyed your trip? Sure miss you lah...
Haha....Nice to see the SBF community again!!

I had a nice trip but my legs r still sore from all those walking n shopping.....
Old 22-08-2007, 01:37 AM
NobodyYouKnow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

[QUOTE=tomvoyeur;2221911]I hope u mean thread n not threat.....I have never been a threat to anyone so far...

Daniel Amokachi????He is formerly one lazy bum in Everton colours. What do u like about him??

sorry for the typo man... one wrong alphabet makes a big difference on the meaning of the word :-p

tho amokachi doesnt perform too well in everton during that period of time, but i supposed at least his pressence motivate the whole team since he was a world cup star player during that time. supposingly almost relegated everton ended up 6th position on the following season. plus his performance on 1995 FA cup win over spurs, which to me score + points for my impression on him. and one more reason is, he is the first everton player which i get to know becoz i started supporting toffees during that era
Old 22-08-2007, 03:17 AM
Samster

Toffees snap up stopper Wessels

Wessels, 28, has been with Cologne since 2003 and played 54 games in the top flight and 39 in the second division for them before losing his grasp on the number one jersey to Colombian Faryd Mondragon this season.

Cologne allowed him to leave on a free transfer to join the Merseyside club, where he signed a 12-month contract on Tuesday.

He told Everton's website: "I am excited to be here in England. It is the first time I have played for a club outside of Germany but the English Premier League is a very exciting league and I am looking forward to my time here at Everton."

Cologne general manager Michael Meier told his club's website: "We have accepted the wishes of the player to leave the club due to the new situation in goal.

"We regret that he has left us, but can understand his decision."

Wessels joined Cologne from Bayern Munich where he had been second choice to Oliver Kahn.

(*At least we have a decent cover for Tim. Cant imagine Iain Turner putting in a performance as torrid as the one he had against Man Utd last season at Goodison!!!)
Old 22-08-2007, 03:18 AM
Samster

Toffees haggling over Yakubu fee

The two clubs are understood to be £1million apart in their respective valuations of a player who cost the Teessiders £7.5million when he headed for the Riverside Stadium from Portsmouth in July 2005.

However, discussions are ongoing and speculation suggests a breakthrough could be imminent.

Boro, in line with their usual policy, were not commenting on the matter on Tuesday amid concerted activity behind the scenes.

Yakubu's future has been a topic for debate all summer despite Boro manager Gareth Southgate's repeated insistence he wants to keep him after seeing Mark Viduka, Malcolm Christie and Danny Graham leave the club.

However, the feeling on Teesside has been for some time that he could be prepared to let him go at the right price provided a replacement could be found.

Everton's interest has been stepped up in recent days, although they are yet to meet the asking price, thought to be in the region of £11million, with former club Pompey and Premier League front-runners Manchester City also monitoring the Nigeria international's situation.

The former Maccabi Haifa frontman has scored 35 goals in his two seasons at the Riverside, but has stalled after the turn of the year in each of them.

He formed partnerships with Viduka and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, but both have since left the club with Southgate recruiting Dong-Gook Lee, Jeremie Aliadiere, Tuncay Sanli and Mido in an effort to re-shape his frontline.

Should Yakubu follow Viduka and Hasselbaink through the exit door, Boro would have lost the providers of 35 of their goals last season, and the recruitment of another striker would be inevitable.

Southgate has been credited with an interest in Heerenveen's Brazilian hitman Afonso Alves, while the Teessiders are understood to have watched PSV Eindhoven duo Arouna Kone and Jefferson Farfan.

There have also been links with Alves' compatriot Fred, who is being tipped to leave French champions Lyon, and another Brazilian, CSKA Moscow's Vagner Love.

But with just 10 days of the transfer window remaining, things will have to move quickly if the situation is to be resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.

Southgate got his first win of the season, albeit in controversial circumstances, at Fulham on Saturday and will head into Sunday's Tees-Tyne derby clash with Newcastle hoping to build upon that.

However, he will do so with his defensive resources stretched to the limit once again, although former Magpie Jonathan Woodgate could be back in the fold within weeks.

The 27-year-old underwent surgery on a damaged knee cartilage the day after last season drew to a close, and returned to full training on Monday.

He could now be as little as a fortnight away from resuming his place in Southgate's side, and he admits he cannot wait to get back to business.

Woodgate said: "It's great to be back in training and I feel all right.

"Obviously I would love to be available for the derby - it's one of the biggest games of the season - but I need more training and that's what I am concentrating on."

The win at Craven Cottage has given the whole club a boost, and Woodgate knows a repeat against Newcastle would send confidence soaring.

He said: "It's a massive game for us and you can see that the lads cannot wait.

"We were very confident at the start of the season and we were very unlucky not to beat Blackburn on the first day.

"The performance at Wigan was not good enough, but then we rode our luck at Fulham and that made up for Blackburn.

"Those first three points were vital. Now we have to start climbing up the league again.

"If we can beat Newcastle, it will really get things going and then hopefully we can push on and make this a big season by challenging for a place in Europe."
Old 23-08-2007, 01:56 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Everton agree £11.25m fee for striker Yakubu

Middlesbrough striker Ayegbeni Yakubu was tonight heading for Everton to tie up an £11.25million move.

The 24-year-old Nigerian set off for Merseyside after the two clubs agreed the fee this afternoon as the long-running sage took a decisive twist.

The Teessiders confirmed they had agreed an undisclosed fee with the Toffees and given them permission to speak to the Nigeria international, who was left out of the squad for Saturday's 2-1 Premier League win at Fulham.

A Boro spokesman said: 'We can confirm we have agreed a fee for the sale of Yakubu and he has been given permission to talk to Everton.

'We will only confirm the fee once any deal is complete.'

However, Everton later revealed the magnitude of their offer - a club record - in a statement on their website, evertonfc.com.

It said: 'Everton can confirm that they have agreed a club record transfer fee of £11.25 million with Middlesbrough for the transfer of Yakubu.

'The Nigerian international centre-forward is now travelling to Merseyside for talks with The Toffees.'

Ironically, the development came on the day Yakubu returned to training after going AWOL for two days following his no-show for Nigeria.

The former Maccabi Haifa and Portsmouth frontman joined his Boro team-mates for their session this morning as the deal was thrashed out.

He will now need to complete the formalities of a switch to Goodison Park, although no hitches are expected after a protracted pursuit by the Merseysiders.

Yakubu has been linked with a move away from the Riverside Stadium for much of the summer with Portsmouth and Manchester City touted as possible destinations.

However, it was Everton who emerged as favourites in recent days and they who have pushed home their interest amid speculation that Pompey boss Harry Redknapp could have been ready to offer new signing David Nugent in part-exchange for a player who has scored 35 goals on Teesside in the two seasons since he left Fratton Park.

The deal would represent a significant profit for Boro, who paid the south coast club £7.5million for the striker in July 2005.

However, it would also see the last of the club's most prolific goalscorers in recent seasons head through the exit door.

Yakubu, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Mark Viduka fought for a place in the starting line-up during Steve McClaren's last season in charge.

However, McClaren's successor, Gareth Southgate, allowed the Dutchman to leave at the end of his contract last summer and was unable to persuade Viduka to sign a new deal 12 months later as the Australian chose instead to join Sunday's opponents Newcastle on a free transfer.

Southgate has insisted all summer that he did not want the African to follow them, although his recent form may mean some fans will be less disappointed with his departure.

Yakubu scored 19 goals in his first season on Teesside, but only one of them after February, robbing him of the chance to become the first Boro player to reach 20 in a season since Fabrizio Ravanelli in 1996-97.

He managed 16 last season, all of them during the first seven months of the season.

However, the fact remains that in he and Viduka, Southgate has lost 35 goals from last season and that will pile the pressure on new arrivals Mido, Jeremie Aliadiere and Tuncay Sanli, as well as South Korea international Dong-Gook Lee, to find the back of the net.

Despite his insistence that Yakubu was not for sale, Southgate has spent the summer looking at potential replacements should the right offer come along, and armed with his fee, he could return to the market during the remaining nine days of the transfer window.

Boro's interest in Heerenveen's Afonso Alves has been played down, although the manager has cast his net far and wide and it would be little surprise if he now acts upon the information he has gleaned in recent months.
Old 23-08-2007, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

good for Toffee...he is a quality striker..

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1