The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Anyway the 3k barfine u paid, she gets a portion of it. Equals to 15drinks x 60฿ = 900฿. A little different system from other bars. For that girl, she likes u to go for LT for just 2k.

Yup if the girl is not interested in u, everything is really commercial. From ordering numerous lady drinks. Exorbitant LT rates. As well as lousy companionship. But if girl likes u, u might not even be paying for anything except a drink. Lastly bro frog3, dun feel too dejected. Next month u come I bring u go out. Lol. Anyway dun need to think so much into relationships with such WLs. Thailand plenty of decent girls to chase after.
5555, I know how their system work... Sometimes feel like those girl work at golden mile are more easy to hook... At least most of the girl I hook here no talk about money... Only spend on hotel, makan and some light shopping... Bad point is buay than to drink every night and maybe few month later few of the girl hooked before come back same time... Then...... Jiak lak....

Anyway, life keep going... See you next month and waiting for you to introduce girl to me.... 5555
Old 11-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Been to Resort at Soi 13 but not to the Casanova. Did not know there is a gclub there.

I booked air asia to udon thani then separate van to border. Any recommendations for nightlife in vientiane ?
There also a ex g club in Copa MP before under Chuwit.

Didn't chiong much as I tag along with friends on a visa run and only stayed one night there.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellothis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Sometimes feel like those girl work at golden mile are more easy to hook... At least most of the girl I hook here no talk about money... Only spend on hotel, makan and some light shopping... Bad point is buay than to drink every night and maybe few month later few of the girl hooked before come back same time... Then...... Jiak lak....
You must be young and handsome. Lucky to be born this way with tongue of honey. Enjoy while it lasts. My dream is to see girls fighting over me.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saereht View Post
One thing i dislike about here or maybe its the standard practise in all the soapy palour was that the same staff who brought in water, soap and condom individually, so each time i had to pay money for it.
I am not sure how well versed you are with soapy massage parlours.

Just leave some small change as tips for the waitress. Tipping chambermaid that brings in the toiletries is not compulsory. Usually the girl will tip her on her own.

Give you one tip. Take taxi or MRT to Huai Khwang Station. Explore the soapy massage parlours there. Quality is better.

Just Suggestin'
SEAsiaJoe

Old 11-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saereht View Post
One thing i dislike about here or maybe its the standard practise in all the soapy palour was that the same staff who brought in water, soap and condom individually, so each time i had to pay money for it.
U don have to tip each individual time.......... The usual practice in soapies if u wanna tip is after the waiter/waitress bring in ur drink u tip........ n after the session u leave a tip on the bed for the maid cleaning the room thou tis part the ger will have to give even if u don............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 11-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Aiyoh, visitors just need to get used to tipping culture in LOS. The staff rely on tips to get by. Round up or spare thb20 will make their day.

Let's not quibble, when we splurge on gals
Old 12-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iamlacus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I'll be going to bbk from 21th - 25th Jun. It will be my first solo trip to bbk and I'm planning to have a lot fun. If any bros will be in the area during that time, do give me a shout and maybe we can hang around together. I will also be much appreciative if any resident bros will be free to show me some ropes. Cheers.
Old 12-06-2015, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Addict Msg

I’ve been coming here since it first opened and the mamasan was super friendly. Used to be a frequent customer but no more. IMHO the quality of the girls and the service has dropped. The problem is that the shop is super busy. Every time I go there some group is ahead of me or walks in while I’m trying to pick a girl from the line-up. Even the mamasan/cashier is too busy to talk to me anymore.

There used to be some nice, cute girls but the past few times I looked at the line-up and couldn't choose because they all looked the same – mediocre. No one stood out.

They are now letting girls with shriveled boobs, Grand Canyon bellies, etc, work there. Apple is another one with boobs like balloons with no air.

The last girl I had was rushing, complaining and the service was mechanical. It wasn’t like we were having sex. It was like she was just going to the toilet to have a crap and after it was finished to get out and go back to her room.

BTW, one time I went there for the first time in a long time and there was a group of about 4 guys ahead of me, and only about 7 or 8 girls. If they chose a girl, I’d be left with the bottom of the barrel, so I left. The girl acting as the receptionist was whispering something to me but I didn’t get it until later. She was telling me to go ahead and pick girls before those guys did.

Their website is working again. It looks like they have some nice girls, judging by the photos, but the girl I had said they dun update the photos anymore.

I only go to Addict because I get bored going to other places too often and think maybe they have some nice new girls, only to be disappointed. There are many other shops now.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Understand that Bars rental at Nana Plaza is up for renewal in july.

If true, then the prices will be getting more expensive like the your drinks, LD and Barfine.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

I will be in BKK next week, we have dinner at somboon. I buy dinner, at most you kenna labelled freeloader .....
Wah bo jio. Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
I don't mind, rather got label of being old senile man.
Let me know your dates? I'm might be going to province.
Go which province ? I also want to go !
Old 12-06-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Some sharing on the bars at Nana (NEP) on my recent trip:

Angel Witch: Girls quality quite OK except one that captivates me for 3 days.

Candyland: Girls are fat, noisy, no lookers and there's even one that look like 40 year old. I order a drink inside and within 15 min, I left the place.....

Rainbow 4: I must say the crowds are huge and so are the girls.. There was like 30 - 40 girls dancing on stage... There's quite a number of lookers and gems that might be worth a visit.

Walked past a ladyboy bar (2nd floor) on the side of Spanky's, there was this ladyboy strength was so strong, that when she tried to pull me in, I say no, and guess what, she hugged me up and push me in..... When I was in the bar, I ask for how much the drink, I heard it was 165 baht, I say thank you and left the bar... Never underestimate the strength of ladyboy, my experience is best not to have too much eye contact with them and it will be safe...
Old 13-06-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Some sharing on the bars at Nana (NEP) on my recent trip:
Rainbow 4: I must say the crowds are huge and so are the girls.. There was like 30 - 40 girls dancing on stage... There's quite a number of lookers and gems that might be worth a visit.
Thanks for sharing bro naruto! NEP and SCB are good places for a night out! To save a few THB, you can always walk over to Thermae, grab a girl and explode on her

I am usually happy with a somtam milf

Sanook,
Old 13-06-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Understand that Bars rental at Nana Plaza is up for renewal in july.

If true, then the prices will be getting more expensive like the your drinks, LD and Barfine.
Indeed bad news for Agogo Bar fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Angel Witch: Girls quality quite OK except one that captivates me for 3 days.
Gong tao alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I am usually happy with a somtam milf
MILFs are usually quite horny!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 13-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Agreed that one should never underestimate the strength of a katoey, even they already transformed to a girl, but the man strength is still within them. However, these katoey were pretty much harmless.
Yes I agree and I must also add never to underestimate the temper of some katoeys. Just walk away if you feel uncomfortable.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 14-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
zhangwuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Yes I agree and I must also add never to underestimate the temper of some katoeys. Just walk away if you feel uncomfortable.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
Are u mas salamat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1