The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I tried A Ta long time ago. Her looks is not my tea, but is willing to give you a shower. Massage is hard, and, I would say, right on the spot. Professionally done. Boobs are not big, a small B.

Last Tuesday, I gave Abby (SLG) a try. Nice loft, spacious room. quite sensual for 2xHJ, can suck her boobs. like it. Her massage is also good, not as hard as A Ta, but quite thorough. not look like photos, but you will not reject. younger than A Ta.

have fun.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saimon4690 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascor View Post
Hi Bros, im a newbie and may i know your opinions on who to choose for a great massage but ok-ok to good looks

I've read through the forum and couldn't choose between:
Cynthia (SBC) (SDL) / Alisa (SLG)
Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG)
Mint (MGZW)
A Ta 阿塔 (LTD) / Sky (SLG)
Miqi (PMC)

Thanks in advance )
Dependings on your needs. If you are after a good happy ending try Mint and Miqi.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

After seeing so many good MR of Ricey, chose to visited her recently. Below is a quick summary of my experience.
http://www.liltigersden.com/ricey/
http://sglonelyguy.com/alina-massage/
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1610

Place: Never been to this part of the popular area. Next to a main road but yet I find it not so "open". A distance from the nearest MRT but many buses nearby. Apartment looks clean and it was clean.

Look: Her new ad photos are not masked unlike the earlier ones. A SYT who looks exactly like the photos. Certainly an attractive girl.

Body: Nice SYT body to touch and hug.

Massage: Decent strength and I felt relaxed listening to her voice during massage.

Sensual: Shower together. Massage in panties and HJ time was nude. Some good surprise during sensual. A memorable session which I enjoyed a lot.

GFE: Overall impression did not feel commercial at all. Did not use phone. I like the easy and comfortable feeling with her.

RTM: Can't wait to visit her again when time and money permit. One of the best I have visited in recent months.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone know if this Gina from SLG has previous name before? can't search any reference in javabeans or recon her through pictures cos that blurred is too much lol

http://sglonelyguy.com/gina-massage/
Old 31-10-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 18
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

my all time favorite moon had rtc, and my regular aiai also quite hard to book lately. not so keen on trying the ang pais. so recently visited the following 3 MLs for the 1st time.

Kiki (DA) / Tracy (SLG)
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14537683

location: east, very acessable from mrt station. very discrete place.
looks: 6 not really my kind. milfy
body: 7 quite a handful sized boobs. nice and soft
massage: 7.5 good strength and technique.
sensual: always teasing you throughout the massage, hj was sop
gfe: 6.5 hmm.. chatty, and wont make u feel awkward. but.. i personally i think the frequency between the both of us not quite there..
rtm: dont think so. too many new MLs out there havent try, and personal favs to rtm.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=13278559

looks: 7.5 i find her quite cute and pretty. a bit chubbier than her photos, but i still find it attractive to me
body: 7 petite, small boobs. i like small nice boobs equally to big shapely boobs.
massage: 6 hmm.. good effort, doesnt cut short the massage time, but i had better.
sensual: 8.5 so many patterns.. oh my.. the fake riding hj was out of the world. i cummed with my legs trembling...
gfe: 8 good chemistry.
rtm: will KIV, just hope she wont rtc too soon.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14880110

location: central. but quite far from the nearest mrt. need to walk a distance. but her place is very big. havent seen apartment that huge. and she stays alone.
looks: 7 similar to her photo + slightly chubbier
body: 7 i imagined her taller (from her photos) but was rather petite. a big C cup with puffy nips.
massage: 8.5 great techniques. confirmed is 正宗 trained. comparable and slightly similar to moon, especially her knees massage at the lower back. truely enjoyed the massage session.
sensual: 6.5 SOP. took rather long and i thought i couldnt cum, until i had the chance to lick her boobs, then the feel came.
gfe: 6.5 silence throughout the 1 hour. no small talks.. at all.. but its alright. i rather have silence than 话不投机 conversations.
rtm: her good massage alone is enough to warrant my rtm when i need a real good massage.

cheers bros~
Old 31-10-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hamtai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascor View Post
Hi Bros, im a newbie and may i know your opinions on who to choose for a great massage but ok-ok to good looks

I've read through the forum and couldn't choose between:
Mint (MGZW)
A Ta 阿塔 (LTD) / Sky (SLG)
Miqi (PMC)

Thanks in advance )
I tried both Abby and Miqi but hmmm not easy to choose between the two. Both of them i like cos they belongs to the category ML i like. They are both slim and petite (i am sucker of small size girl) yet have decent boobs, good looking and good massage.

If i have only $100 on hand, i only can choose one i will go for Abby.
Old 31-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
It appears that 3umbrellas fabricated the lie to sabotage Xin Xin, who is certain that she did not provide FJ to him. He had requested for raw but his request was turned down, and he started the thread to spite her. Poor girl had zero customers today. There were a few calls, but she was too distraught to work.
If it is true that he is lying then...
Such an idiot! Tell lies and sabotage the girl... please get the ML to spread his phone number around so that others would not get disease from him!
Old 31-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

when one needs to pay for a service that does not satisfy its needs.. this is the only way to get revenge i suppose
Old 31-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

chiong safe bro~
http://www.stomp.com.sg//singapore-s...-at#xtor=CS1-2

Quote:
Suspected brothel at Block 725, Yishun Street 71: When the metal gate is open, it means "open for business"

Residents living at Block 725, Yishun Street 71 have suspected that one of the flats is being used as a brothel.

According to Lianhe Zaobao, men have been going in and out of the flat till wee hours of the morning. Scantily clad young women wearing "sexy clothing, high heels, low-cut tops and heavy makeup" were also seen at the flat.

According to a female resident, the incidents started occurring three months ago. The flat was previously rented out to students and working adults.

The resident also said: "The male landlord was often away, so he got a female relative to help take care of the house."

She also said: "When the metal gate is opened, it means they are in business. When the metal gate is closed, it means the "residents" have gone out and the shop is closed."

The landlord's relative visited the house on Oct 27 after her suspicions were raised. The same resident also saw police also visit the flat the same day but it was believed to be empty at the time.

The women returned to the flat shortly after the police left.

Here's some information on unlicensed HDB 'brothels' we found in a report by The New Paper :

Heartland brothels advertise online

Heartland brothels operating in HDB flats advertise their services online in an attempt to remain undetected.

Their websites feature pictures of scantily-clad women, mostly from China.

The women are sorted according to the areas in Singapore where they ply their services, but no specific addresses are listed.

Accompanying each prostitute's picture is a list of the sexual services she provides. On some websites, a price is tagged to her services.

Interested customers can arrange to meet the prostitutes by calling the mobile numbers listed on the website. Once a booking is confirmed, the customer will be given an address to go to.

In the case of some brothels that were busted earlier this week, customers are told only the block number and they have to call again on arrival for the flat's unit number.

The New Paper did an online check and found at least 10 such websites. At least five were registered with a Singapore address and contact number.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
HDB based business is always a no-no for ML / FL visits. Really too open environment.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Abby vs leanne (Both SYTs)

Abby: Better body and boobs. More thorough massage. Pleasant.

Leanne: Make up for the lack of the above with less restraints. More playability.

No full nudities for both...that's a pity.

RTM: Yes to both but it depends on what you want.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any MR for Crystal from the ktv subforum?
Old 31-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I had the chance to book Mint.
Clearly she does not require a MR but my experience was nothing great so read if you want.
She is friendly and does a nice wash down once I entered her unit.
Unfortunately her massage is horrible.
Probably the same as those rubbish MPs where the PRCs press around your back and ask you to turn over in 5 minutes.
My first HJ was done well however the second shot was super rushed which I do not understand why when there was 16 minutes to go.
Eventually she got rather impatient which I think is not professional.
Out of her unit in 53 minutes and no RTM for me.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7889 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z9878987898789 View Post
Any MR for Crystal from the ktv subforum?
This Crystal? https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=614045

Didn't come across many MRs for her here. Her own thread has enough MRs.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
This Crystal? https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=614045

Didn't come across many MRs for her here. Her own thread has enough MRs.
Was tempted to try her earlier and texted her. Her rates are on the high side and she operates out of a shop, not private premises. Not really keen to pay that much for shop massage, so skipped her. Not too sure if she has changed her MO so interested parties better text to clarify.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1