The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2016, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I've read the FRs on MGZ's Laura, Mint's sister, and the last time I visited her was back in late 2014 when I had a fantastic tarma with Mint and Linda (her name then).

So it was great to finally visit her again after almost 2 years. She of cos doesn't remember me but I remembered her body and most of all, her fantastic boobs.

Location was east, quiet area with convenient parking for drivers. When she opened the door she was wearing a deep plunging black dress which showed her deep valley, and oh yeah, it was indeed as I remembered them. She seemed to have lost weight from 2014, as I remembered her to be chubbier.

Looks was UK size 10 now, with slight tummy but not much. She went nude and accompanied me to the shower, and gave me a nice arousing wash before proceeding to a decent massage. She asked once or twice and I said once, so she started with the massage. I have to say it feels nice to have a nude body on top of me giving me a rub down haha. I originally asked for an hour but extended by half hour because I recalled she knew how to do JG, having been trained by the legendary YF like her sis.

And her JG packs a nice punch.. up down up down and moments of sudden intensity. All the while she was giving me a super cheeky look everytime I wriggled like mad when she does her thing. We were very chatty and friendly, like long lost friends with benefits.

Then she asked if I have been tortured enough and wanted a release and of cos I said yes! Her sensual is as I remembered it too, very very sexy and with her nice slimmer body, she mounted me and did a simulated FJ on top which was damn arousing to watch her, and her mighty boobs just bouncing up and down. She offered BM but I said no, and she lied next to me and let's just say that she's one of the few that could make me cum

RTM? I definitely will. But wish that she could stay near Mint so I could do a tarma with both of them. I heard Mint has become quite wild nowadays too haha..

All I can say is I'm glad she's back! One of the rare MLs in MGZ's website (aside from Mint). Oh yeah, major plus point - she has a towel on the bed and on top of the towel, a disposable towel that isn't that easy to disintegrate. Great for the hygiene conscious. She also showers before (with me) and after the session.

Last edited by stiffness; 13-11-2016 at 05:09 AM.
Old 13-11-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
zoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoro View Post
MR for Mint (MGZW)

Just had a session with Mint a few hours ago and I must say it was definitely one of the very best session I have ever had period.

The location was easy to find ,the session started as agreed upon with no hiccups nor delays mainly because she manages her time well.

Looks: 9/10 (Super pretty and kawaii)
Boobs: 8/10 (All natural bro! Ample enough for me.)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Not systematic. Kinda’ all over the place. But who’s complaining?! If you’re looking for professional massage, then I would suggest you try elsewhere)
JG: N/A (didn’t request for it)
HJ: 9/10 (licks your nipple and teases you with her naked body while at the same time stroking your didi)
GFE: 10/10 (Extrovert. Super friendly and chatty. No awkward silences at all.)
Autoroam: Everywhere (frenching is also allowed)
Bonus: Cosy apartment where she stays alone and is well maintained by my standards

Fellow bros, please take good care of her. A true gem indeed.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/

just RTM mint again yesterday night , still very satisfying session with her , more teasing and gfe , will find her soon before she RTC next month
Old 13-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many Thanks to the brothers who upped my points.
Old 13-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-ling-massage-hj/

tried this nice lady few days back.
really a good find in wild wild west.

gentle and soft spoken lady, easy to break ice (8/10).
Although her look is a tad milfy (6/10), she has a nice body with a pair of firm B (7/10)

Massage is above average (8/10) where i like her acupuncture point pressure to shoulder and neck.

Sensual is good and goes all out to please (8/10). keep trying to make me cum 2nd time. but uncle too old (no fault of hers).

for $90. she is a good option for brother is the west.
however do note she stop at 1800hrs due to her otjer committment.

will rtm if i need a good release and dun feel like travelling too far
Old 13-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Just tried Xiao Xue 小雪 (Vaxva) recently.

Massage - 9/10
Her massage is damn solid. For brothers looking for strong and powerful massage, she's the one. Her hands are those that show years of experience, her fingers are a bit callous and she have very good strength.

Looks - 7/10
She has a rather pretty look for her age. You won't reject or be scared off by it.

Body - 6.5/10
When I reached her place, she was wearing a very short dress. Her legs looks nice and she has a pair of perky B cup tits (which she will let you play with).

She's not very tall; which was a good thing that night as he had to tip toe to wash her hands and she zg from where I was lying down to see.

Attitude/Service/GFE - 9/10
She is very chatty and friendly throughout the whole session. Think of her like one of your close aunt that let you touch her butt and tits =D

Heard a few people talking about her "more than hands" hj, and it is a nice and different experience.

She will check on strength of the massage and make sure you enjoy the whole session.

Overall experience - 9/10
Really enjoyed my session. Strongly recommend her for those looking for a good massage and good service
Old 13-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post
Sigh. I miss Nacy / Yina. Her massage was really good and her body was damn solid.

Does any bro have her wechat contact? Pls PM me if you know.

Thanks!
I can only remember she help me crack my back like my chiropractor did
Just manage to try once and the next thing she was gone
Old 13-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post
Sigh. I miss Nacy / Yina. Her massage was really good and her body was damn solid.

Does any bro have her wechat contact? Pls PM me if you know.

Thanks!
She does a really good massage, that curvy body is to die for with those natural boobs. Plus her mouth skills is tip-top as well.

She would probably not be coming back liao, living a peaceful life back in hometown.
Old 13-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Thinking of another venture out...

Which of these have you bros tried?

http://sglonelyguy.com/bao-bao-massage/

http://sglonelyguy.com/gina-massage/

http://sglonelyguy.com/lin-lin-massage/

Opinions? Thank you!
Old 14-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 13
AvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi gurus, anyone tried rosy from LTD?
She looks really yummy!
http://www.liltigersden.com/rosy/
Old 14-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvgJoe View Post
Hi gurus, anyone tried rosy from LTD?
She looks really yummy!
http://www.liltigersden.com/rosy/
She was one of the ltd 4 seasons... heard and looks like she "upgraded" her looks so I dunno how she looks in person now....

BTW, seems that can do fj if willing to pay for it:
http://www.sglido.com/index.php?girl_id=45

So my past experience probably not valid liao...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Which one of the 4 seasons?? Thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She was one of the ltd 4 seasons... heard and looks like she "upgraded" her looks so I dunno how she looks in person now....

BTW, seems that can do fj if willing to pay for it:
http://www.sglido.com/index.php?girl_id=45

So my past experience probably not valid liao...

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 14-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
jargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She does a really good massage, that curvy body is to die for with those natural boobs. Plus her mouth skills is tip-top as well.

She would probably not be coming back liao, living a peaceful life back in hometown.
Ya, missed Nacy too. Also the famous Yang Yang from few years back. Now not many in the market with decent mouth skills. Maybe 1 now that's not bad is Abby on bro Javabean's list 1, solid skills but she prob need to think of more patterns or will start to get boring after a few rtb. Any Bros can recommend any other ones?
Old 14-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jargon82 View Post
Ya, missed Nacy too. Also the famous Yang Yang from few years back. Now not many in the market with decent mouth skills. Maybe 1 now that's not bad is Abby on bro Javabean's list 1, solid skills but she prob need to think of more patterns or will start to get boring after a few rtb. Any Bros can recommend any other ones?
Bro in terms of mouth skill, u can oso try Laura. I will rate her catbath 11/10..
Old 14-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro in terms of mouth skill, u can oso try Laura. I will rate her catbath 11/10..
I thought they are referring to BBBJ skill, and you are talking about catbath

In terms of catbath, can try Leanne.
Old 14-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
VitaminC99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Am surprised no one wrote a review for 可儿 yet.

http://sganmo.com/ke-er-sgd110-b2b-massage/

Saw a few senior bros here w v bad reviews for sganmo and I can understand why.
So here's my first hand experience w sganmo 可儿.

As what most bros here would do, we always check this thread for real reviews before deciding who to book. Shortlisted and texted a few and only 小雪 was available at short notice. This was her link. http://sganmo.com/xiao-xue-sgd-110-b2b-massage/ Notice the past tense as she has already left sunny Singapore though her link is still active. N yes, I didn't know the syt who serviced me wasn't 小雪 only until we exchanged wechat ctcs at the end. And I also later realised that the picture on the 可儿 link wasn't her real photo too. This is y I can understand bros feel frustrated w sganmo.

Back to the review. Location was considered accessible w roadside parking. Press the doorbell and a really cute syt greeted me. Honestly I was too happy to see the pretty face than to reconcile how it was different from the pictures. Usually bros will shy from the actual review but I will just say that her massage skills was excellent. Small frame but v strong presses. Back was super sore from. Back to back golf sessions but she managed to unlock the knots on my shoulder n back. That is unusual as cute and pretty syt are not supposed to be that skilled. And the even more unusual thing was she was frenly and not bimbotic too, which is again usually the case for prc syt. As for the happy ending, I'll just say she was v hardworking. I took a while and she was v patient w my little Bro.

Whether I will rtm? Certainly as there r v few pretty faces who does real hardcore massage these days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1