The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonleong55 View Post
FR for Cong Cong
http://sglonelyguy.com/cong-cong-massage/

look:7.5/10 milf def wont reject kind
body:7.5/10 well maintained for her age, nice C cup tits
massage:8/10 def not those piano kind
HJ:5/10 1 shot not much variation seems rushed
service:5/10 could keep conversation going. however seem rushed. in and out in 45 mins. commercial feel
RTM:Probably not, better MLs out there.

Just wanna give a honest opinion on her. Really disappointed with recent experience. This actually my 4th time RTM. First time go to her, GFE gao gao, can BJ, can french, can suck tits no shortchange time. Second time i go service drop abit shortchage time abit. Third time and fourth time even worse. Just wanna ask bros out there who try her have you noticed a drop in her service from last time? Dont know if only happen to me
I tried her. No bj no bathing. Lookwise not for me too milfy. While to be fair she is quite chatty she just keep talking about how wonderful to find a farmer husband and do farming when she stop her ml career. Then talk about how she loves to go and walk in the mountain forest. I'm like wtf.

And Don zap me, This actually happened to me.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 992 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Went to visit Miu Miu in the same spa as her.
Looks about 80-85% closeness. Not really SYT. More towards OL.

Service wise, professional and sensual was decent.
My 2nd foray into a spa setting but don't like it. Lack of privacy and space.
I may be spoilt by some good places i've visited

Saw Mei Mei and she looks 90-95% close to photos. On the other hand, saw one voluptuous lady there. Ample ass and boobs. Nice complexion too. Better than Mei Mei if I have to compare

Unfortunately, no RTM to Miu Miu or even the other lady whom I lusted after.
Not due to poor service, but due to lack of privacy and space.

Finally, Happy new year to all and safe/responsible chionging. Cheers
There are definitely other MP with much better facilities - at least attached shower in each room. But this joint like you said have some not bad looking ones - I got "connected" with 2 of them (both quite nice) before Mei Mei joined. The ample one you referring to maybe Anna. Just too bad the place is as you described it to be.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 01-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Wisma ? Looks good but $130 abit high side
http://www.liltigersden.com/wisma/
Old 01-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
If a lot of people go for $130, it will become the new standard. Just wait it out, the business not there, the prices will fall eventually.

Like how Wish/Dora started out as $120 FC, then everybody made noise, nobody went, then business suffer, she dropped to $110 FC.

Or you can commando, see the service really good or not, if not good, come here warn us, then you'll see price plummet.

There are a lot of good quality tried and tested $110 MLs around still, no point giving in to temptation to try new stock that outprice the market for quality that may or may not be there.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
No offense, but looking at her pics, i dun have high hopes for her massage abilities. If sensuality is her best selling point, customers will have to ask ourselves, is one handjob really worth $130? There are plenty of good-lookers in the market.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
If a lot of people go for $130, it will become the new standard. Just wait it out, the business not there, the prices will fall eventually.

Like how Wish/Dora started out as $120 FC, then everybody made noise, nobody went, then business suffer, she dropped to $110 FC.

Or you can commando, see the service really good or not, if not good, come here warn us, then you'll see price plummet.

There are a lot of good quality tried and tested $110 MLs around still, no point giving in to temptation to try new stock that outprice the market for quality that may or may not be there.
in LTD : S$130/60mins/1xHJ Inclusive of Room http://www.liltigersden.com/wisma/
in $$$$$$ : $120/1/Massage+BBBJ+HJ http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2430
....so like this already know lor if want to commando already know choose which one right
Old 01-01-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
in $$$$$$ : $120/1/Massage+BBBJ+HJ
http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2430
....so like this already know lor if want to commando already know choose which one right
Your detective work jin powerful !

Anyway, if you read the MR, apparently got entrance fee too, which would make the total price quite high. Or maybe counter charge is $10, which means total is still $130

Old 01-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith123456 View Post
Your detective work jin powerful !

Anyway, if you read the MR, apparently got entrance fee too, which would make the total price quite high. Or maybe counter charge is $10, which means total is still $130

Probably counter charge/entrance fee $50, HJ charge $80
Old 02-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingapuraLion View Post
I don't think is appropriate to discuss this in this thread , and you have proven there is a lot of people that spoil the market and break rules of engagement with commercial providers.

I am trying to persuade more mls to give an option for full service and add value to the industry. Soon enough u will decide which advertiser give the best value.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 02-01-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonleong55 View Post
FR for Cong Cong
http://sglonelyguy.com/cong-cong-massage/

look:7.5/10 milf def wont reject kind
body:7.5/10 well maintained for her age, nice C cup tits
massage:8/10 def not those piano kind
HJ:5/10 1 shot not much variation seems rushed
service:5/10 could keep conversation going. however seem rushed. in and out in 45 mins. commercial feel
RTM:Probably not, better MLs out there.

Just wanna give a honest opinion on her. Really disappointed with recent experience. This actually my 4th time RTM. First time go to her, GFE gao gao, can BJ, can french, can suck tits no shortchange time. Second time i go service drop abit shortchage time abit. Third time and fourth time even worse. Just wanna ask bros out there who try her have you noticed a drop in her service from last time? Dont know if only happen to me
Should be something between you and her,reason can you spoiled her or you can not get what you want from her than you attact her here.If not why you keep visiting her.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trespassing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
I remember this girl. Unfortunately she has bad breath.
Hahaha.. heng i never smell anything that day..
but we never french or kiss.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well said
Old 02-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lustissotired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Honest MR is definitely appreciated by bros who depend on feedback from this thread to filter out the bad ones. Only OKT will zap you but what the heck! Is not as if these points can be used to redeem for free massage. Keep up the honest reports!
Yeah agree, we need honest reviews. Msg hope last time bo reply means bo reply... heng bo reply. hahaa
Old 02-01-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't think we should worry about this. The price will adjust by itself base on supply and demand. I even think that if a masseuse still got her schedule fully booked at $130, she has a good reason to raise the price further up to $150.

No offence, fellow bros... this is a free market.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
in $$$$$$ : $120/1/Massage+BBBJ+HJ http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2430
Quote:
不明白 Says:
以前有全套,为什么这次只有手枪?
Reply回复
2016-12-30 14:50-$$$$$$- Says:
她现在是做正规按摩和打飞机的。兄弟
Well, base on an FR in $$$$$$, she used to provide sex service. So you guys can pretty much know what to expect.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1