The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 8
Mehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Secret fetish confession

Good morning Monday blue
Bros have a good weekend?
I had a good one with my bf. Had a date at suntec. I went braless under a shirt and overall. Took a bus to suntec and my bf can’t stop playing my nipple. Got me so aroused I wanted him to take me there and then.

We walk around and went to arcade. He will touch me when there’s chance. Making me so horny. We had early dinner and went back home. I purposely get down on fours while playing my phone to seduce him.

He is also hungry push up the skirt and just push my thong aside finger my already hungry and wet pussy. In no time he push his dick in me, fucking me in doggy. I love it when he fuck me from the back. Reach so deep hitting my spot.

After a good 5-10mins of thrusting. I wan to ride the dick. He lay down in the meantime I untie my thongs (it’s side tie) and quickly undress what I’m wearing. I’m in my body suit and I slowly take his dick rubbing my pussy entrance. I sit on him with his dick in me.

I move my hips vigorously make sure it hits my most sensitive spot. I don’t know how many times I came. His hands was pinching my nipples. Soon I got tired and we did missionary. His pace goes faster and spray his seeds to my body. I rub his cum to my nipple like how I lather shower gel.

Old 25-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiaoxiaoJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehmeh0987 View Post
Good morning Monday blue
Bros have a good weekend?
I had a good one with my bf. Had a date at suntec. I went braless under a shirt and overall. Took a bus to suntec and my bf can’t stop playing my nipple. Got me so aroused I wanted him to take me there and then.

We walk around and went to arcade. He will touch me when there’s chance. Making me so horny. We had early dinner and went back home. I purposely get down on fours while playing my phone to seduce him.

He is also hungry push up the skirt and just push my thong aside finger my already hungry and wet pussy. In no time he push his dick in me, fucking me in doggy. I love it when he fuck me from the back. Reach so deep hitting my spot.

After a good 5-10mins of thrusting. I wan to ride the dick. He lay down in the meantime I untie my thongs (it’s side tie) and quickly undress what I’m wearing. I’m in my body suit and I slowly take his dick rubbing my pussy entrance. I sit on him with his dick in me.

I move my hips vigorously make sure it hits my most sensitive spot. I don’t know how many times I came. His hands was pinching my nipples. Soon I got tired and we did missionary. His pace goes faster and spray his seeds to my body. I rub his cum to my nipple like how I lather shower gel.

great update
make me horny too..
Old 25-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Monday meeting so bored
Old 25-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
123456789poiuyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can the skirt go higher to reveal the color underneath? Hehe

Quote:
Monday meeting so bored
Old 25-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456789poiuyt;
Can the skirt go higher to reveal the color underneath? Hehe

Very true, the pic is too demure...wished the pic was naughtier...thighs apart to reveal the panties or even pantyless....That would be awesome to chase away the Monday blues!
Old 25-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 20
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Nice , arousing update.

Next time, please take and post a pic of your pussy with the freshly deposited creampie oozing out ... that would be really awesome and great for some quick fapping....

What a delicious, dick hardening thought!
if can gif it even better.
Old 25-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Very true, the pic is too demure...wished the pic was naughtier...thighs apart to reveal the panties or even pantyless....That would be awesome to chase away the Monday blues!
this would be up to guys imagination
Old 25-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Monday meeting so bored
smooth skin... maybe can take a photo of u opening up ur legs.. keke
Old 25-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
smooth skin... maybe can take a photo of u opening up ur legs.. keke
i will open my legs to my bf
Old 26-06-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
this would be up to guys imagination
How is it i am unable to see the pics.
Old 30-06-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if it’s a fetish. But currently with my partner, we have done almost everything on bed.

The other day we were showering together I asked to pee on in front of me standing up... actually I had this fantasy of her peeing on me but I thought this will freak her out ...

So I ask her to pee on my thigh when we were hugging.... she kept laughing and couldn’t pee although she agreed ... she hugged me and refuse to look at me and let go... I felt a warm gush on my thigh and I thought it’s very sexy.

I asked the same and she giggled. Took me longer than usual to let go and when I did I pee on her thighs as well... my dick went hard and it reaches her tummy.

She looked as I aimed for her clit...she allowed and looked at me....cannot forget she say “still have ah? You planned this right?”

That night we fucked intensely. I think I want to marry her.
Old 30-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
ClassicCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates.
Old 30-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
zigdig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million for this nice thread .
Old 01-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

where did the sister disappeared to?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Not sure if it’s a fetish. But currently with my partner, we have done almost everything on bed.

The other day we were showering together I asked to pee on in front of me standing up... actually I had this fantasy of her peeing on me but I thought this will freak her out ...

So I ask her to pee on my thigh when we were hugging.... she kept laughing and couldn’t pee although she agreed ... she hugged me and refuse to look at me and let go... I felt a warm gush on my thigh and I thought it’s very sexy.

I asked the same and she giggled. Took me longer than usual to let go and when I did I pee on her thighs as well... my dick went hard and it reaches her tummy.

She looked as I aimed for her clit...she allowed and looked at me....cannot forget she say “still have ah? You planned this right?”

That night we fucked intensely. I think I want to marry her.
Nice one. You should if she can satisfy you in bed and outside
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1