The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Meeting Rodney in Bangkok Part V

I had the strangest dream. I was a phoenix and joined to me by his humongous penis, was the Jade dragon. I was clutching tightly to his body as we flew high up in the sky, high above all of the earth. Then I felt my whole body shaking, a tremor was wreaking havoc within the depths of my bowels. Jade dragon soared high up into the sky, bringing me with him. Soon I saw stars and the entire galaxy around me. My head was giddy with sensation. I felt every molecule in my body disintegrating into tiny particles. Then suddenly, in a flash of bright light, I awoke.

Rodney was lying on top of me, his hard chest pressed against my breasts. I could feel his 7-inch cock throbbing inside of my cunt. It grew larger inside of me and felt like it was 7 feet long. His face grimaced in pain or was it pleasure, a pleasure so intense that it felt painful to be separated from me, even if it was for just a moment.

Rodney's face fell on my shoulder and he lightly bit the flesh on my neck. He gave out a grunt, no words only noises. He plunged his thick cock all the way inside of me. I could feel his thick pubic hair brushing against the softness of my own pubis. It felt so masculine as he let himself fall onto me, his heavy chest squashing my tender breasts under the weight of his massive mass of muscle.

He let out another grunt, louder than the one before. At that moment, I felt his cock twitching inside me as it shot its first spurt of thick creamy cum, deep inside my love tunnel. He held his huge cock inside me without moving. It continued to twitch inside me sending waves of tidal sensation all over my body. Finally, having filled me with his spunk, he relaxed. Looking into my eyes, he said, "you are my phoenix, only you could bring me to such heights of pleasure." I said to him, "and you Rodney, are my dragon."
Old 30-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

The Memoirs of luv2suck - Living in KL in the past couple of years

Hi guys. I have been away working on a big assignment in KL and have just returned to Singapore. While working there, my first love, Rodney, visited me several times when he was there on business. In the beginning of the year, his company's HQ celebrated his 45th birthday at the posh Shangri-la Hotel in downtown KL.

Needless to say, I was at the party and met Rodney and his family and to my surprise Jeffrey his younger brother. Jeffrey had the reputation of being the playboy in the family. His wife and children were not with him that night and as usual, he was surrounded by a bevy of beauties.

After the party, Rodney left with his family for their private villa. I stayed on with Jeffrey and we had a wild time dancing the night away. After the last guests had left, Jeffrey invited me to his private suite at the Intercontinental Hotel. When we arrived there, I realised there were already 6 young ladies waiting for him in his bedroom, all clad in only sexy lingerie.

He immediately joined them, slowly swaying to the music as he removed his clothing piece by piece. I must admit that at 42, he kept his body very well - broad shoulders, chiselled chest, 6-packed abs and thighs that would make any women weak in their knees. He continued dancing in his Hermes woven boxers (which I was later to learn cost US$500 per pair - such lavishness), gyrating his hips and driving all the girls in the room wild with excitement.

I stood at a distance, at the bedroom door, taking in the sight when suddenly his eyes caught mine. He moved towards me and taking my hand, he pressed them against his groin. There was no hardness there but I could certainly feel some plumpness. Leaving my hand on his crotch, he moved in to hug me and started kissing me. I returned his kiss as my hand continued to fondle his plumpness which slowly but steadily, grew harder until it was fully erect.

Getting a little impatient, he pulled his boxers down and removing them, he threw his expensive underwear towards the bed where the girls were lounging. One of the girls (sick I think), wore his boxers over her head and got into a dance.

Jeffrey ran towards the bed and dove straight onto it, sprawling his naked body between 2 Malay girls (whom I later found out were popular singers). He crawled up between the open legs of one of the singers and began performing cunninlingus on her. She moaned very loudly - too loud to be real, in my opinion.

Then he moved on from one girl to the next, enjoying his hairy meals and I guess of different flavours since there were Malay, Chinese, Eurasian and Thai girls all at his ready disposal.

After watching for a while, I felt my own juices beginning to flow from my cunt. My panties were soaking wet. Then as if he knew what was happening to me, he got off the bed and walked towards me, his turgid cock swinging from left to right as he strutted his way towards the door. He held me by the hand and led me to the bed.

I sat myself on the edge of the bed. He stood in front of me and began to strip me of my clothings until I was left with only my panties on. He knelt in front of me and began sucking my tits one after the other. His right hand reached between my thighs and began caressing the wet spot on my panties. Soon, his fingers found their way beneath my wet panties and began massaging my crotch. Soon I felt his fingers entering me, slowly finger fucking me as he whispered in my ears, "for the longest time, I have been wondering why you are so special to my elder brother. Tonight I shall find out."

With those words, he sent all the other ladies out of the suite. We were alone and suddenly the room felt empty to me.

He stretched me out nicely on the huge bed and spreading my legs, he placed his face on my crotch. I felt his tongue licking my cuntal entrance. It felt good. He knew how to use his tongue. Then slowly I felt his tongue entering my cunt, fucking me ever so lightly and delicately. My juices began flowing copiously and he lapped them up, telling me how sweet they tasted.

Then his tongue moved down to my arsehole and he licked me there. At the same time, his fingers began to tickle my clitoris sending chills up my spine. Then his fingers started to finger fuck me, 1 finger at first until 3 were being pushed in and out of my cunt which was dripping with joy juice by then. I felt those familiar sensations coming over me and tried to stop him.

But he wouldn't take no for an answer. He continued to finger-fuck me even more vigorously as his tongue continued to assault my arsehole. I couldn't control myself anymore and let out a loud groan as my first surge of orgasm came over me. His tongue left my arsehole and was firmly planted on my wet cunt, licking my clit as he slurped up the juices that were flowing out like a never-ending river.

He continued to tickle my clit and tongue-fucked my cunt until I reached my second bout of orgasm and then my third. He just didn't have enough of my love juices. As he slurped them up, he kept commenting how sweet I tasted.

Then he reached for a bell by the side of the bed. Almost immediately, 2 of the ladies joined us on the bed - one of the Malay singers and the Eurasian whom I later found out was a TV personality. They were already fully naked. He directed the Malay to lick his testicles as the Eurasian sucked on his tumescent cock. He bent towards my tits and began to suck on my nipples taking them in one after the other. His hand would be playing with whichever tit was free from his mouth. Soon my tits were fully erect, and I could see how much he was enjoying suckling on them, as the girls serviced him below.

Then he whispered in my ears, "I wished I could fuck you but I couldn't since you belong to Rodney. I have great respect for him and he had told me to lay my hands off you." In a way, I was relieved to hear those words.

He moved up to me and asked if I like to feel his dick. I nodded my head and soon his throbbing dick was in my hand. It felt heavy. From the looks of it, he had certainly grown since the days of the back alley. His erect cock was slightly longer than Rodney's but not as thick and it had a slight curve to the left. Like Rodney, his balls were low-hanging but his scrotal bag was not hairy like Rodney's. Overall, a very nice prick with matching testicles.

After I had enough of feeling his prized cock, he moved his attention to the girls. He made the Malay singer bent over and rather unceremoniously, began to fuck her doggie-style. He instructed the Eurasian girl to lick his balls as he fucked. After a couple of minutes, he took his cock out of the Malay girl's cunt and began to insert it into her anus. The poor girl was screaming out in pain but he did not let her free. Slowly, his 71/4 inch cock entered her anal orifice until his pubes were pressed against her smooth bums. Then he began to fuck her like a stallion. He shouted at the other girl not to be lazy and told her to resume licking his balls as he fucked.

I sat on the bed taking in all that was happening before my eyes and thought to myself - such debauchery. At that moment, I realised how different the 2 brothers were. While Rodney was the perfect gentleman, Jeffrey was on the other hand, a sex maniac.

As he fucked the Malay singer's anus, he was finger-fucking her cunt at the same time. The action went on like forever. He lasted a long time, a result of too much alcohol consumption. The poor girls were getting tired but he refused to let them rest. After about 45 minutes, he finally took his long dick out of the Malay girl's anus and forced the Eurasian girl to take it in her mouth as he unloaded his spunk down her throat.

Then he slumped himself on the bed, his head resting on my thigh and fell asleep. The next morning, he apologised to me for his indiscretion. He said his greatest regret that night was not being able to fuck me even though I was at his disposal.
Old 30-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42855 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

Welcum back dear sis luv2suck !! ...Great to see u back here posting & sharing again after such a long time (nearly 3 yrs) !...Such a pleasant surprise ! ..Tot u were missing for good ...Such a long steamy new update you hv for us here, sis..tat i m sure will wet all yr readers ! ..T.Q. for sharing yr sexcapades with us again after all these years !..if u hv more, plz continue asap !..

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
The next morning, he apologised to me for his indiscretion. He said his greatest regret that night was not being able to fuck me even though I was at his disposal.
Wow !..Jeffrey is still a gentleman...but such a waste sis...since you were already there all ready for him to take you & assault you !...you shd hv invited him instead rather than just let him decide whether to fuck you or not !

Last edited by Rickey; 30-08-2015 at 08:47 PM.
Old 31-08-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

i sort of felt guilty getting fucked by Rodney's brother. so i tried my best even though i was tempted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Welcum back dear sis luv2suck !! ...Great to see u back here posting & sharing again after such a long time (nearly 3 yrs) !...Such a pleasant surprise ! ..Tot u were missing for good ...Such a long steamy new update you hv for us here, sis..tat i m sure will wet all yr readers ! ..T.Q. for sharing yr sexcapades with us again after all these years !..if u hv more, plz continue asap !..

Wow !..Jeffrey is still a gentleman...but such a waste sis...since you were already there all ready for him to take you & assault you !...you shd hv invited him instead rather than just let him decide whether to fuck you or not !
Old 31-08-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
B3ys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck - Living in KL in the past couple of years

What a great story.. keep coming and welcome back
Old 31-08-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

love for u to suck mine
Old 31-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i sort of felt guilty getting fucked by Rodney's brother. so i tried my best even though i was tempted.
WoW !!..such great sexual holding power you hv sis .. in the midst of the greatest temptation in front of you ! ...Kudos to you sis ! ...you may be the only ONE of very few rare women who can control their horniness at tat moment of hot lust & desire where most of us can't or fail to do so !...Keep it up sis !...tink tats something good for you...to stay out of sexual acts you hv decided beforehand NOT to do...even in the heat & urge of the moment

Btw sis...tat's nice forum stats for you...119 posts & 119 points to-date !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

When I first arrived in KL nearly 3 years ago, I lived alone and my life was basically spent between office and home and dinner all by myself in front of the television. Things changed a little when my ex-boy friend came to visit for 2 weeks and I had a healthy sex life with him. Then he came back to Singapore and I felt alone again.

So I delved right into the work and busied myself. One night (eve of a public holiday), all my other colleagues left the office at about 7 pm leaving only me and another male colleague.

His name is Andrew, in his mid-30s, married with 2 children. He said he didn't mind working late with me since his wife and children have gone back to Penang to visit the parents.

As we had all planned to go to a party that evening, I was dressed in a fitting lacy cocktail dress with a very high slit on one side. Andrew suggested taking a short break and we adjourned to the visitors' lounge for coffee. I was seated on the sofa and he sat right across from me on an armchair. I somehow knew that he could see right up my leg to the little black lacy patch that covered my crotch but I didn’t mind that he was taking peeks now and then as we spoke in between sipping coffee.

Our conversation steered towards his wife. He didn't seem very interested to talk about her and I became a little suspicious about their relationship (and the fact that she took the children back to Penang when it was a long weekend instead of spending precious family time with Andrew). I asked if he was having problem in his marriage.

He nodded his head, not wanting to really get involved in such a personal discussion.

I moved over and sat on his chair arm, “it's okay, you can tell me everything and maybe I can help out." He stared at me and I could see a little drop of tear running down his cheek. He clasped his face in his cupped hands and blurted out that they had been sleeping in separate rooms for more than 6 months. In between sobs, he said they stopped having sex more than a year ago.

I whispered to him that I am sorry to hear that. He looked up at me like a poor pitiful puppy with teary eyes. I pressed his head against my bosom in an effort to comfort him, not realising that his face was burrowed in the cleft of my breasts. He started breathing harder and pressed his face tighter against my bosom. I responded by slipping my hand down to his thigh.

His right hand held on to mine saying, "this might lead to something that you might regret." “I don’t have a problem with that,” I said, and immediately fell on my knees and began to unzip his pants.

In spite of the fact he felt a bit queasy about the situation he began to feel the effect of the sight of my tits swaying before his eyes. I tussled with his pants and underwear until I finally got them around his ankles.

My left hand reached for his balls and gently fondled them as my right hand went for his penis, pulling the foreskin all the way back, exposing his large bulbous head. My tongue licked the end a little but then he seemed to have other ideas. He stood up saying, “I want to fuck your tiny mouth.”

Andrew was feeling pretty horny by now and it felt pretty good as he slipped his turgid cock past my soft full lips and into my mouth. Holding onto my face, he started to slide his throbbing cock in and out of my mouth, all the while whispering to me that he loves fucking my sexy mouth. I gripped on to the cheeks of his ass and urged him on a bit until he was moving his hips faster and faster, driving his hard and erect cock deeper and deeper down my throat. Fortunately for me, his cock wasn't very long or thick.

When he felt himself cumming he gripped tighter onto my face and just pounded away until, with a loud groan, he shot his load.

His legs felt a bit weak but we both were so flushed with desire that nothing could prevent either of us from quickly getting out of our clothes. When he was completely naked, Andrew grabbed hold of me and pulled me so that I was kneeling on the chair facing him. This brought my nipples in an ideal position for him to do with as he liked. He began by taking my tits in his mouth and sucking them in deeply as his tongue licked them.

I was besides myself as I started moaning loudly from the treatment that I begged him to suck my tits harder. He just licked and sucked sending me almost into a trance. Andrew was now waiting to get his tongue inside my cunt and to do this he got me to crouch with my feet on the arms of the chair so that he could reach up and lick my pink labia. I tried to move up and down a little, making my cuntal entrance out of range for him. He grabbed onto my ass cheeks to keep me in position and continued lashing his tongue at my wanton cunt.

As he continued to lick up and down my already wet pussy lips, I started to scream out, “Ohhhhhhhh, I going to cum – keep doing it Andrew – don't stop,” and then I let out a piercing scream and gripping on to his head, I held his face tight against my dripping wet cunt until my last bouts of orgasm subsided.

Looking down at him, I noticed Andrew's dick was as hard as a rock again. He grabbed onto me and we both rolled onto the floor. I tried to play coy, closing my legs as if I didn’t want him to put it in but as soon as he sucked my tits again, I opened wide and let him ram his cock deep inside of me.

Holding my arms behind my head as if I was his prisoner, he rammed his hard cock into my slimy wet cunt and started pistoning his angry weapon in and out of me with measured forceful strokes. I arched my back, thrusting my swaying tits up towards him, as he pounded away at my well lubricated pussy.

It wasn’t long before he felt his cum surging upward and we both yelled together as his sticky warm goo filled up my hole. I could feel his warm juices splattering inside of me as he made several powerful strokes to drain every drop out of his twitching dick.

Just as we came back to our senses, we quickly dressed up and decided to call it a day and joined the rest of the gang at the party venue.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
WoW !!..such great sexual holding power you hv sis .. in the midst of the greatest temptation in front of you ! ...Kudos to you sis ! ...you may be the only ONE of very few rare women who can control their horniness at tat moment of hot lust & desire where most of us can't or fail to do so !...Keep it up sis !...tink tats something good for you...to stay out of sexual acts you hv decided beforehand NOT to do...even in the heat & urge of the moment

I don't quite understand this point system. Do you care to explain?
Old 05-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
I don't quite understand this point system. Do you care to explain?
T.Q. v. much sis for another lovely, steamy & erotic instalment of sexcapade tis time wif yr collic Andrew, so soon ! ...oh wow !..sis, you did it RAW wif Andrew ?? ...haven you heard of the popular saying, dear sis in tis forum or anywhere else...tat RAW is WAR !!..having sex wif pple you never had sex b4 w/o CDs ??..ain't you oso afraid of being pregnant by him if its yr fertile period dear sis ??

Yes, why not sis ??...to explain to you regarding the points system thingy...it is very simple...points are there to show yr reputation in tis forum..thus called "reputation points"...They are awarded to you if your posts are considered good, entertaining or helpful according to a bro or sis perception & enjoyment when reading them ...so it just means up to-date you hv posted 119 times & accumulated a total of 119 points as well from all the other bros/sis who upped yr points in approval of all yr posts !...Hopes tis explanation helps & clarifies, sis !

Last edited by Rickey; 05-09-2015 at 07:29 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

tku bro for explaining the point system. am really glad that bros here like my stories.

as to using of condom, of cos i always insist that my partner uses it. but to add in the story abt putting on the condom dampens the whole spirit of the story .... so I simply skip describing that part.

Quote:
T.Q. v. much sis for another lovely, steamy & erotic instalment of sexcapade tis time wif yr collic Andrew, so soon ! ...oh wow !..sis, you did it RAW wif Andrew ?? ...haven you heard of the popular saying, dear sis in tis forum or anywhere else...tat RAW is WAR !!..having sex wif pple you never had sex b4 w/o CDs ??..ain't you oso afraid of being pregnant by him if its yr fertile period dear sis ??

Yes, why not sis ??...to explain to you regarding the points system thingy...it is very simple...points are there to show yr reputation in tis forum..thus called "reputation points"...They are awarded to you if your posts are considered good, entertaining or helpful according to a bro or sis perception & enjoyment when reading them ...so it just means up to-date you hv posted 119 times & accumulated a total of 119 points as well from all the other bros/sis who upped yr points in approval of all yr posts !...Hopes tis explanation helps & clarifies, sis !
Old 06-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

I met Brad (not real name) at a bachelorettes' party held in a small resort hotel in Pulau Langkawi. He told me he was a salesman and specialised in a very unique product but wouldn't give further details. He offered to visit me back in KL if I could organise a small group of girls who might be interested to find out more about his 'personal' products as he referred to them.

Several weeks later, Brad contacted me and I organised a small group of 3 other girls at my apartment. It was just a simple afternoon gathering with cakes and coffee followed by a presentation of Brad's company's latest range of products.

His prospective client was Megan Tharpe, who had gathered three of her friends together for the little soiree. She turned out to be an attractive blonde and she introduced him to Ursula and Tiana, who were in their mid to late twenties and Millie, who was more mature, possibly fifty something.

When it was time for the presentation, Brad was terribly nervous and began with the video presentation depicting women shoving all kinds of rubber and silicon doodads up their cunts. We four girls sat watching and bursting out into nervous laughter and that made him feel a little more comfortable. After the video, he went opened his suitcase to reveal a wide range of sexual weaponry, lubricants and exotic oils.

“Why don’t we lift up our skirts, drop our panties and let Brad try out some of his wares on us,” my friend Mageline (a 2-time divorcee) suggested.

Brad was shocked as this was definitely something he was expecting. It was his lucky day!

Millicent the more mature party goer was the first to try the massive three speed Big Barracuda Vibrator and opened her legs in eager anticipation of having her vagina stretched to the maximum. Brad knelt down in the front of her and began to insert it carefully but Millicent grabbed hold of his wrists, rammed it into her cunt and called out to him to switch the thing on.

The rest of us sat around her enjoying watching her as much. We watched intently until she screamed out in a loud shrill voice that she was about to cum. We yelled and applauded as if someone had scored at a sporting event.

Diana was the next to volunteer and she chose the elegant Long John Silver with the Clitoris Tickler. As she claimed to be a little dry, Brad recommended the Green Tea Lubricant to help things along. She insisted that he applied it to her pussy with his finger and when he did so he was convinced she didn’t really need it as her own natural juices were dripping down her thighs.

Staring up at all these wet and willing pussies certainly had its effect on Brad who was kneeling down in front of Diana with a massive hardon in his pants. As Millicent and Diana seemed reluctant to give up their toys and continued to use them after their orgasm, he turned his attention to Susie.

Susie wanted to try almost everything from the Red Rocket Popper to the nipple clamps and ended up bent over a chair while he rammed a Solar Powered Rubber Corkscrew up her ass. She got so excited she actually wet the rug with her dripping joy juice flowing out copiously from her cunt.

In spite of everybody seemingly having a good time, no one bought anything but took his card and said they would order later.

While he sanitized his merchandize in the kitchen the women left leaving Brad and I alone.

I informed him that I was having a little problem. He asked how he could help me with my problem and I said, "the probelm can be solved in the bedroom." Once we entered the bedroom, I promptly took off my clothes.

“I want to get in the right mood” I said, “and I’d like you to take your clothes off too.”

Brad was a little apprehensive, he thought if the news of this got out his job would be finished but here he was with a naked woman with lovely perky tits and a great pair of legs, hiding what looked like a very nice pussy. And so he decided to take a chance. I climbed onto the bed opening my legs and beckoning him sensually to come closer.

“Put it in,” I commanded, “my cunt is already wet and it needs some real action witht he real thing.”

Brad didn’t need a second invitation. He placed himself between my wide open legs and guided his tumescent dick between my vaginal lips, lightly inserting it into my tunnel of love. I gasped and then smiled, “That feels really good.”

He nodded his head vigorously and began to move his hips gently backwards and forwards so that his prick was sliding in and out of my well lubed cunt.

“Go ahead, ram it into me. I like it fast and furious,” I commanded.

Brad did his best to give me what I wanted though he found it difficult to keep a steady pace. However, after a couple of seconds, he started to move like a fiddlers elbow and after almost 15 minutes of steady plummeting, I was shouting, “Yessssssss ... I’m cumming, cumminggggg.”

I wasn’t the only one cumming. At the same time, I could feel Brad's weapon expanding in size inside me. It twitched violently as Brad shot his load deep into my cuntal passage as my entire body began shaking and reeling in violent orgasms.

Brad’s legs were a little weak but he bent forward to take one of my tits into his mouth. He kept sucking my nipples, one after the other, until I was ready for another swing and then he drove his pulsating lance into my wet twat once more as I yelled and screamed, wrapping my sexy legs around his strong masculine body.

When we both had exhausted ourselves, I thanked him and congratulated him for his super-class salesmanship.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great stuff you have here sis..and I like your passion for sex....keep the details cumming
Old 06-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
tku bro for explaining the point system. am really glad that bros here like my stories.

as to using of condom, of cos i always insist that my partner uses it. but to add in the story abt putting on the condom dampens the whole spirit of the story .... so I simply skip describing that part.
Oh i m so happy, sis !! ...thank you for assuring us tat you did use the condom in each of yr sexcapades in KL for yr own personal protection below in yr nice little pussy !!...so we know tat you will be safe & sound thru' all the sexual enjoyment you are getting from all the guys you meet there who you are so passionate for, being so easily willing to voluntarily submit yourself to them for sex with yr legs wide open !! ...it's alrite sis to mention putting on the condom, then we dun hv to worry too much for you while enjoying reading yr stories !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Men View Post
Great stuff you have here sis..and I like your passion for sex....keep the details cumming
Well said bro !...she seems one of those rare sexkoholic tat gets into sex with guys so easily !...so relieved, she does after all, use the condom each time she has sex wif one ...WoW !!..so sexciting !..T.Q. sis, for your latest steamy & erotic instalment !..this time just as intense sexual pleasure with another guy called Brad in KL as well !!

Old 07-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When we both had exhausted ourselves, I thanked him and congratulated him for his super-class salesmanship.
Sis luv2suck, welcome back...

And i thank you for your sexually intense stories...

Do continue to keep us entertained...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1