The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Wah... I am afraid of cold, can you lend me one of your many many girls there to hug and keep warm ?
I asking u instead... can borrow 1??? Just for a few nights.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I asking u instead... can borrow 1??? Just for a few nights.
You greedy man... got so many already still want to borrow mine... bo tay voi a luon...
Old 07-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

ic...bros...am torn between staying at Fortuna or Hanoi hotels....reason for either one of these is because they both have KTV...any suggestions which is a better option? I believe both offer easy takeaway to the room?

look forward to your advice...tks in advance!
Old 08-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
You greedy man... got so many already still want to borrow mine... bo tay voi a luon...
BOTAY.com both you greedy PIGS! so this week gonna be fun, ok? lets meet up!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
BOTAY.com both you greedy PIGS! so this week gonna be fun, ok? lets meet up!
I going HCMC n BKK....
Old 08-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid View Post
ic...bros...am torn between staying at Fortuna or Hanoi hotels....reason for either one of these is because they both have KTV...any suggestions which is a better option? I believe both offer easy takeaway to the room?

look forward to your advice...tks in advance!

Hi Bro, Fortuna Hotel is surely the better option.

Fortuna is a bigger hotel with better room and better breakfast. Boss KTV in Fortuna is much bigger than the KTV in Hanoi Hotel and has lots more girls for choosing. Girls in Boss KTV are prettier as well.

Hanoi Hotel got a better restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating areas and tasty food. In Fortuna Hotel, the cafe style restaurant ( forgot name ) on ground floor is only so so and also costs more.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just a brief hello to the brudders in Hanoi...I was in Japan for 2 weeks...no cheonging there, too expensive for my taste...anyway I am no longer so hungry to spend money on girls, I like girls who pay for me...before Japan, 2 viet models asked me to show them Bangkok, we stayed in my condo, they paid 300US$ dinners and 300US$ spa treatments for me, in between their shopping trips to Fendi and Chanel etc...I left them alone for shopping except when they were looking for Bikinis...I felt my advice would be helpful.

Here are some pics from the trip...Tomorrow I'm leaving to Singland to visit one of them who is doing an MBA there...then 2 weeks Africa again...fcuk I'll miss vietnamese girls

both gals at state tower:

girl 1 with new bikini:

girl2 by the pool:

and some pro pics...girl no 1 is the one to the right:

Last edited by retsoor; 08-07-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

3 more pics...

and here she is with makeup:

and at bedsupper club:

these girls are not only cute, tall, rich, and funny (like when I sat down in the plane between them, one of them said to the other, when I put the safety belt loosely over my leg, "hey look, he needs a safety belt for his..."), they're also your typical nice vietnamese girls..."I want to cook for you" etc etc. I am definitely in love with VN, and re-thinking my plan to retire in S'pore...

And finally, (again) a very special thank you to anh dep trai
Old 08-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post
just a brief hello to the brudders in Hanoi...I was in Japan for 2 weeks...
No wonder, sms u, no reply.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

these viet models are driving me crazy...they used to drive me crazy because they were total bitches...always making fun of me in a bad way...cancelling dates in the last minute...ignoring me for a long time...they know all the tricks of the trade.

but now...after 6 months...they are still driving me crazy, but this time it's because they're all so nice to me...after I penetrated the bitch shield of one of them...she started to really like me, and of course then all her model friends had to check me out, and now, after the bangkok trip with the 2 gals, all the others are very eager to hang out with me...seems I'm "model approved" now...recognition by other "good" girls is very important for little girls.

they're making me happy now...I just logged into yahoo messenger...and the status of the most beutiful girl I went to bkk with was "toi yeu Mat Ti" (a viet transcription of my name, and a kiss)...fcuk now I really I love hanoi girls...they're driving me crazy, in a good way, I actually get more energy for work from this attention:

Old 08-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
these viet models are driving me crazy...they used to drive me crazy because they were total bitches...always making fun of me in a bad way...cancelling dates in the last minute...ignoring me for a long time...they know all the tricks of the trade.

but now...after 6 months...they are still driving me crazy, but this time it's because they're all so nice to me...after I penetrated the bitch shield of one of them...she started to really like me, and of course then all her model friends had to check me out, and now, after the bangkok trip with the 2 gals, all the others are very eager to hang out with me...seems I'm "model approved" now...recognition by other "good" girls is very important for little girls.

they're making me happy now...I just logged into yahoo messenger...and the status of the most beutiful girl I went to bkk with was "toi yeu Mat Ti" (a viet transcription of my name, and a kiss)...fcuk now I really I love hanoi girls...they're driving me crazy, in a good way, I actually get more energy for work from this attention:

Hahaha...really enjoyed yourself...pls continue to enjoy...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Envy you!!! U got so many viet friends in your yahoo
Quote:

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 10-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

thanks Naemlo & friends for a nice evening at 17 and HN hotel
Old 10-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am definitely in love with VN, and re-thinking my plan to retire in S'pore...

And finally, (again) a very special thank you to anh dep trai
Dude....why would you want to retire in Sillypore for???? Even I wont want to if given a choice......

Anyways...congrats on cracking the code to understanding Vietnamese Women....WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
... 2 viet models asked me to show them Bangkok, we stayed in my condo, they paid 300US$ dinners and 300US$ spa treatments for me, in between their shopping trips to Fendi and Chanel etc...I left them alone for shopping except when they were looking for Bikinis...I felt my advice would be helpful.
Here are some pics from the trip...
Oh you lucky angmo !!! So did you tell them they are like your beloved dog? hahaha !

Quote:
thanks Naemlo & friends for a nice evening at 17 and HN hotel
Most welcomed, I enjoyed the evening of drinks and supper too. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1