The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

bro u know this girl personally or u r just ripping off the photos of their FB wall?

if u know this girl then good for u, if u do not know this girl then what for post here? there are hundreds of girls photos that i can rip off my friend wall too or many bros here also can rip photos off their friends walls
Old 11-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
bro u know this girl personally or u r just ripping off the photos of their FB wall?

if u know this girl then good for u, if u do not know this girl then what for post here? there are hundreds of girls photos that i can rip off my friend wall too or many bros here also can rip photos off their friends walls
Already fuck her a few times.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Already fuck her a few times.
steady lah
Old 11-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
steady lah
Shes quite short, face not bad, age 20. Give gd gfe. She dont like bj. Look like school girl if she put on a hair band on top of her head. Brown skin. A gd girl. Father passed away 1.5 yrs ago
Old 12-01-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Dont like bj is ok. Most important she must be obedient u can rub ur cock on her face nose eyes, breast, cheebye, the sole of her feet etc. The best is while u rub ur cock against her vagina etc, she play with her hp, whatsapp her bf etc etc.

Quote:
Shes quite short, face not bad, age 20. Give gd gfe. She dont like bj. Look like school girl if she put on a hair band on top of her head. Brown skin. A gd girl. Father passed away 1.5 yrs ago
Old 12-01-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
Dont like bj is ok. Most important she must be obedient u can rub ur cock on her face nose eyes, breast, cheebye, the sole of her feet etc. The best is while u rub ur cock against her vagina etc, she play with her hp, whatsapp her bf etc etc.
This girl is obediant n cooperative. I use my cock and rub her lips. Damn steam.

PM me if you want to know which pub she work.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 12-01-2018 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This girl is obediant n cooperative. I use my cock and rub her lips. Damn steam.

PM me if you want to know which pub she work.
Bro, can I say that this type of girl is what u will generally find in pubs at st 136?
Looks a little chubby to me but definitely much better than Linda the girl wearing hood.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
Bro, can I say that this type of girl is what u will generally find in pubs at st 136?
Looks a little chubby to me but definitely much better than Linda the girl wearing hood.
Yes, theres alot of ladies like her, (her name channy) in n around st136. In fact theres many ladies , at least 100, more beautiful then her. Usually i dont pay more then usd50 + usd10 barfine for overnight.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, theres alot of ladies like her, (her name channy) in n around st136. In fact theres many ladies , at least 100, more beautiful then her. Usually i dont pay more then usd50 + usd10 barfine for overnight.
Hi bro soh.
Based on your review, u seems having great time there.
I'm going to Phnom Penh on March. Which budget hotel do u recommend to stay that is convenient to all nightlife and meet quality girls?
Old 12-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Hi bro soh.
I'm going to Phnom Penh on March. Which budget hotel do u recommend to stay that is convenient to all nightlife and meet quality girls?
A few pages before u posted this quesion, he recommended a hotel.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A few pages before u posted this quesion, he recommended a hotel.
hahaha forum police, good catch bro, next he will be asking if hotel is girl friendly
Old 13-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro soh.
Looking at the map below, the red marker, street 136, is the most central location of the entertainment areas at the riverside. There are hotels and many guest houses around this region eg Lux hotel, Lance Court hotel etc. Usually theres no problem walking in to book hotel. However i always stay in Angkor International Hotel as theres a bike rental shop next to tis hotel. Moreover theres a security guard to chain and watch my bike. And theres a safe in every room. And its only usd25 a night including breakfast. Its also quite near to st136 n surroundings.

Lux hotel quite expensive but gd location.
If lazy to walk can also rent bicyble.

LUX HOTEL

ANGKOR INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
Old 13-01-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for recommendations bro.
I just have some curiosity, is it doable for LT 30usd exclude bar fine in pubs? Not ktv joints or high end places , Freelance. My expectation is SYT small petite girl.
I don't mind brown colour skin as long is looker
Its impossible to have LT usd30 in pubs.
However theres alot of syt WLs in pubs for LT at usd50 plus usd10 barfine.

However, with good negotiating skills, u can get LT for usd30 in wat phnom and at the riverside park. No guarantee hv syt, smtimes do hv.

U can also try yr luck at Heart of darkness, pontoon n surrounding areas. Do a google search on their location.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Its impossible to have LT usd30 in pubs.
However theres alot of syt WLs in pubs for LT at usd50 plus usd10 barfine.

However, with good negotiating skills, u can get LT for usd30 in wat phnom and at the riverside park. No guarantee hv syt, smtimes do hv.

U can also try yr luck at Heart of darkness, pontoon n surrounding areas. Do a google search on their location.
Oh ok. Thank u for the insights bro soh.
I'll try to offer that price and see how it goes. If I managed to get one at usd30 I'll update u.
Appreciate your help.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

Anyone in pp now?

Alien in SG,Heart and Soul in CP.
落花有意随流水,而流水无心恋落花/葉子的離開,是因為風的追求,還是樹的不挽留
Rem to leave your nick when u up me so i can return flavour.
Hibernation in progress
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1