The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
The Mummy has mentioned that most of the girls has gone to Cambodia or Singapore to work.
Oh thats true. Many viet girls flooded cambodia ktv and clubs nowadays
Old 22-04-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
thanks for all the advise man appreciate it. i am still considering spending 5m on a ktv lady or just stay in singapore haha. thanks bros!
Just 5m vnd itself, excluding the price of ur flight tix and accomodation, can already let u fk 4-5 SYT vietbu in JB. If the idea is just to fk vb , jb is the most value for money right now. If you have other things you want to do in vietnam, e.g exploring the city etc, then it's a different story. Just my 2 cents
Old 22-04-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Actually . . most ppl post their success story. But not many post their failure. Hahaha

But I think hcm has more down side thn up. ( either ex, not value for money, lousy quality, service, etc )

But no try won't know.
So Chiong. Got try better thn no try. Hahaha
Old 22-04-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks guys for the responses, indeed purely choinging ktv in VN is probably not that worth it
Old 22-04-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Just go. Now less and less place to chiong and prices kept getting higher. Enjoy while u can
Old 23-04-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

At least go try try. But its so diff now.

Even in sg.Look at the Viet bu here. See their social media post now compare to years ago. All posting high n good life.

Having said abv. Not all, but those in this line, high chances. To them if u willing to throw money, u sure get honey. Hahaha

Just saying nia. Don't expect too much. . . disappointed also never mind. . . just enjoy the trip. Never know, maybe u get lucky

I no balls try. . . haha. . so always go back same same few. Hahaha
Old 24-04-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Will be in HCMC from tmr onwards for a week. Any bros who are keen to chiong tgt can hit me up
Old 24-04-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatNap View Post
old bird jiu shi old bird.. zai

I was planning to try this out, not for pullman but for another hotel with roof top bar.. will test the system and share later
sh*t. 人算不如天算 plan spoilt, the roof bar at my hotel closed till further notice. siao liao. i think bring back girls sure tio block by concierge. zzzz.
Old 24-04-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 3
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennytenson View Post
Are you sure that pullman saigon allows you to bring girls to your room after 10pm? I emailed them a few days ago and they said the following :

Regarding to the concern of guests staying overnight in room, according to the Local Authority Law and hotel’s policy visitors time is from 9am to 10pm.

On the other hand, if you are staying with your friend or fiancé with name provide in booking procedure for the whole stay period. Kindly be noted that share name could not be changed during the stay due to security reason.

I'm not sure if they only say this because they don't any proof in emails or msg's incase they get reported and in reality they will not be that strict.

Can someone that has stayed in this hotel confirm this?

thanks!
Not even try. unless you are regular customer at Pullman, your chance bring girl to your room is zero. W
atch out what people said you can bring girl. yes, you can bring girl to the room but the fine print is "you need to book a 2nd room for her or pay joiner fees" that is something people fail to share.
Old 24-04-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatNap View Post
sh*t. 人算不如天算 plan spoilt, the roof bar at my hotel closed till further notice. siao liao. i think bring back girls sure tio block by concierge. zzzz.
Hahaha. . . . open another room. Or go in earlier ( during restaurant opening hrs)
Old 25-04-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
adsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eastin Grand dont check girls when they enter with u
so can sneak girls in overnight

v reasonable rates for a 5 stars too

just a heads up
Old 26-04-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 11
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Eastin doesn't check, this one i agree. Eastin is not even 5 stars at all, all anyhow add or put stars one. Best is 3.5 nia, my standard.
Old 26-04-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Wow Lao. . . Lightning thunder in hcm now
Old 27-04-2022, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bennytenson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey guys,

Im going to hcmc for the first time with 3 other guy friends and gonna hit up some clubs like commas and oslo club. We are also looking forward to some ktv’s. Can someone give me some updated information on how it works in vn and the prices and suggest some awesome big ktvs with the most girls!

Thanks!!
Old 27-04-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennytenson View Post
Hey guys,

Im going to hcmc for the first time with 3 other guy friends and gonna hit up some clubs like commas and oslo club.

Thanks!!
whats special about these 2 clubs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1