The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Happy and Prosperous New Year to all Samsters!!

WL Name - Xiang Xiang
Home Base - L1639
Age - 21 Years
Height - 1.64 m
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Misc Info - Quite new in GL arena

Look - 6.9/10

Plain (without makeup), simple and GND type. She looks like a school gal per what WB has said earlier. She would definitely look more attractive with some makeup. She has long natural straight jet black hairdo. Single eyelid eyes and sharp facial shape, medium high nose-bridge and nice smally kissable lips.

Bod - 7/10

I would classify her as slender (N-shape) ... Shape of a teenager. Some guys might like this kinda body structure. No tattoo or Blemish on her bod.

Tits - 7/10

A cupper assets with light brown pointy nipples that allowed your tongue to play with them.

Shower - 7/10

Some light body-to-body massage and a round of deep throated BBBJ.

Cat-Bath - 6.5/10

Again, nothing much to shout. Just a brief one ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 6.9/10

Yes ... But not engaging as she just sticked up her tongue with no passion and feel at all ... I gave her points for her effort.

BBBJ - 7/10

OK but nothing spectacular ... Probably too brief.

FJ - 7/10

The sesssion was fine but nothing spectacular to me ... Just a normal bonk for me. Perhaps I have set my standard too high nowadays. We did gal on top, standing doggie and then missionary.

Attitude - 8/10

Cheerful, fun loving and playful as well ...

RTF - No ... Er ... Perhaps in my second division list if I feel like bonking a teenager lookalike ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hey! U got an Amazon-like physique!

After years of search in GL arena, I finally came across a WL with an almost like Amazon physique ... If you are keen in tall and well-endowed woman like me, read on ... In the past, I was spell-bound by Malaysian Karen's aerobic like physique, now Xiao Li is more alluring and sexy but less tone & compact versus Karen.

WL Name - Xiao Li
Origin - Hunan, PRC (Initially I thought she is a Dongbei lass considering her physique)
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.68 m
Home Base - L16WH04
Misc Info - She does not like to trim or shave her pubic hair ... Fortunately hers is not as long and thick like those Jap AV gals.

Look - 7.8/10

She is pretty and can pass off as a Chinese model. She has fair and ultra smooth facial complexion. She has oriental kinda double-eyelid eyes. Her only flaw I can think of is her hair which is not so dense and quite flat. Luckily her good looking features enhance her overall look. She has hair extension as hers is originally short.

Bod - 8/10

Nice proportion physique but don't expect the firmness and compactness of an Aerobic instructress. She owned a pair of never seemed to end legs that a lot of women would kill for. Her figure is considered very good by GL standard as most GL lasses are getting out of shape by the days due to lack of proper exercise. In fact, many of their Malaysian counterparts have better physique as time goes by b'cos they usually exercise back home or know how to go on a diet. Xiao Li has nice proportion physique currently but I can be certain after a few months later. I love the way she sashayed (her hip swing left & right like a catwalk model) with those killer heels into the room ... It exubes the sexiness in her ... indeed very womanly. I like ... I like!

Tits - 8.5/10

An almost D cupper assets on a slim & tall body! She claimed that they are only C cuppers but based on my experience, they should be D cuppers. She have light brownish pencil eraser size nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10

Not much sexual action but I initiated to french her ... And we caressed each other sensually ... Shiok!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a cat-bath from front to back ... Her style was gentle, slow, wet & sensuous ...

AR - 7/10

She gave me a tender AR ... Not those deep AR ... Not bad as it was quite stimulatingly done.

French - 7.5/10

Great! Quite stimulating! It is always a good feelin' to french chio gal! Although may not be as engaging as my regulars, it certainly prepared me in the right mode for the main course.

BBBJ - 7/10

Half-throated BBBJ ... She used both hands and mouth action ... and done in a rather fast pace ... There are room for improvement in this department. I like it when I saw her saliva dripping out of her lips and onto my heirloom. What a shiok sight! I thought her some skills in performing BBBJ. I hope she is a fast learner ...

FJ - 7.5/10

Woohoo!! She was tight and moist, man! I like ... We adopted several positions - Gal on top, doggies, frontal assault (with her never seemed to end legs leaned against my pecs), scissor style and finally missionary. It was a shiok bonk!!

Attitude - 8/10

She is friendly and accomodating.

RTF - Yes, a woman with such amazon-like physique is hard to come by in GL arena.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7279 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Yesterday I exchanged text msg n later spoke w/ Keke of 1639, informing her of my generally favorable FR.http://sbf.net.nz/legal-g...rc-frs-62.html

I told her I disagreed w/ a recent FR by an esteemed bro on 2 pts. Rashomon Effect?

Firstly, her bony frame is small, not big as purported by the other FR. Secondly, her ass is not flat as alleged; in fact, it's very big, shapely n perky n, most importantly, it's proportionate to the rest of her body. IMHO, her ass is the best among all the Cat150 gals I hv seen. Even KK herself doesn't believe that. But It's my 100% truthful opinion.

If any bros here know of a bigger n more shapely n more proportionate (to the rest of the body) ASS, pls let me know n I'll go take a look asap. Post her name n house no here or PM me now! I'm an unabashed ass man.

BTW, I didn't even try to french KK as I dun normally do w/ WLs. She wants me to state clearly that she doesn't french. Period. Some patrons hv forced her to french n she doesn't like it at all.

Currently, Keke n Xiang Xiang, both of 1639, r the only 2 Cat 150 gals I like n will RTF if I can find time.

If u like to fxk a tall, voluptuous young tai tai who has big boobs n big ass, Keke is the gal.

If u like to fxk a medium-height, slim SYT who looks like a teenage JC gal, Xiang Xiang is the gal.

Ths for reading!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
duooort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Ying Ying (1612)

Decide to pamper myself last week with a pre-new year celebration, so drop by to Tommy place as i have not visited there since the PRCs take over the industry.

Reached there around mid-afternoon and only saw 2 gals available. Sat down for a hot tea, while deciding to wait for the other gals to finish their sessions. But i can't help noticing one of the gals keep peeping at me and giving the playful and slutty looks while touching up her make-up at the mirror. Decide to choose the petite gal as i am lazy to wait.

TCss a little while walking to the rm and found out that her name is Ying Ying and she came to SG around 3 mths ago. Wanted to have a slow and relax session instead of a rushed session, so i was relaxing on the couch in the rm and chatting with her on her Christmas eve celebrations. She then showed me her left leg with a big blue black on the knee area...told me that she was drunk during the celebration and fell down.....i then offered my big warm hand to massage her wounded area and she playfully jumped onto me and stayed in the reverse cowgal stance while grinding her hips on my 'weapon of mass destruction'..... after a few mins of tcc, massaging her knee, playing with her hair and grinding on me....she felt something poking at her and pull me to the showers while stripping me piece by piece.....

Shower is just SOP washing and using her boobs to rub my back.......Just when i was about to exit from the shower area, she signal me to wash my mouth with Listerine......then she suddenly go south and swallow my manhood ....i thought it was just a normal wash up till her mouth left my manhood and the cool air blow against my manhood and i felt the cool minty feeling.......i was like 'Woah'.....that is a NICE move.....and she kept teasing me after she saw my 'shiok' face....

After the cleaning up, the main course at last started with her catbathing me. My hands were busy caressing her nice B cup boobs while she slowly licked and bite tenderly my nipples and slowly go south.....then she gave me a good 5 mins of bbbj with occasional CFM glances at me......decide to return her the favor and pushed her to the pillow while one hand attacked her bush while the other attacked her boobs.....after a while could feel her hole becoming warmer and slowly push my finger into it when she stopped me.....she worry that it will be painful but i assure her that i will be gentle and slowly and gently fingered her till she cum.....she then cap me and i started with missionary as her knees are injured and did not want to strain her with my fav cowgal stance.......she was pulling me to her and frenching me like no tommorrow......i then pull her up and continue with sitting lotus position and with her increasing moanings....i could not control and came together with her.....Tcc with her lying her head on my chest..... then rushed to wash up as we forgot the time was almost up with our chatting....

Name : Ying Ying
Looks : 8 (SYT look)
Boobs : B cup (but looks just nice with her petite figure)
Figure : 8 (petite figure with no traces of fats)
BBBJ : 7.5 (cause of the Listerine attack during shower)
FJ : 8
AR : No
Frenching : 8.5 (I am a sucker for frenching and she is pretty gd BUT she told me that she dun usually like to french so i believe depends on her bond with you)
GFE : 8.5 (a very playful and cheerful gal who provides good GFE)
RTF : SURE but wanted to try another petite gal whom i saw after my session at the counter named Lisa from another hse who also have the SYT Look...

Have any bros here tried both Ying Ying and Lisa?
Care to comment on Lisa services?
Old 06-01-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Yi Yi (1612 beside Lor 16 Hotel 81) Graduation Ceremony

Finally the youngest and prettiest of Tommy's latest batch of gals, Yi Yi has graduated from "O" levels. With the employment of a “GL Grandmaster” tutor by her form teacher, Mr Tommy, it was a worthwhile investment. After just 1 session of super training, I was given the challenge by Grandmaster; “if you dun find change improvement, I give you anything you want” … as the King who personally training her for more than a month, I didn’t achieve any breakthrough, how much can the Grandmaster do but knowing the reputation of Grandmaster, even the King has to take his words …. so the red lantern was lighted for chamber 15 and off we go.

Dressed in her royal yellow robes, Yi Yi surely deserve bro dooma’s title of Diao Chan for her, round face with big eyes and what I like best her full naturally reddish that you just wants to kiss. Tthe freshness of her skin tone just glow from within, revealing much but not all, under the dim lights that reflect off the black gold mirrors, the whole atmosphere bring us back to the ancient times when the King gets the virgin first blood….

However why let miss any bit of her sweet pretty face and fresh tender body, the lights were turn on to their brightness then WOW her smile just melt me away. As she shyly and gently hugs me, the dragon in me just grows. To prevent it from blowing fire, the dragon had to cool down, but in the shower as her naked snow white body comes close with the touch under the running water, all could be lost…… both my upper and lower dragon head went berserk with pumping heart, it sure feels more like me have my virgin sex years ago.

As we proceed to our love nest, she cuddles me like a kola hugging a tree to sleep, her whispers of sweet word are like heavenly music then she kiss my ear THEN it is always the calmest before a fierce storm … her furious tongues strokes and turns, giving me her ultimate “3 stroke 1 kiss” cat bath, my imperial left sword and right shield went into defense as I caress her slim body, was too high and was a bit hard on her mountains, she scream a little and looking into those big round eyes, I cant help but to give in. Well she is not taking that without revenue, as she travels south, her suckion on my inner thigh increases and her final bite on my knee cap send the full message to my brain nerves.

Of course, to carry on awakening the dragon, her skillful hands sensationally handles my dragon eggs before she tries to consume the dragon flesh as the legend says it will make her young and beautiful forever. No treasure easy, my dragon is well trained but then Grandmaster had taught her well, the pressure and strokes are more coordinated … also Grandmaster advise must be to kill the dragon is first to kill the eggs, she attacked my dragon eggs till the were screaming through my veins, then her final stroke up and she almost fully consume the dragon head in one goal … such great steps with more practice will be her deadly perfect kill.

With my dragon head immobilized and capped, it is time to keep the dragon flesh in her cave, with not much vegetation blocking the cave mouth, it was easy to locate but mind oh min as I tried to enter, the tightness can make any weaker man fail. After much attempts to gently enter and kissing of those perfect small lips with her eyes shut and facial expression of pain and enjoyment, cave fully enclosed my dragon, my Ooooooh and her Ahhhs, if her sweet words were heavenly music, her moans cant been match in the universe, I serious have not hear any better love sounds from any working gals in my life. They are more real than some real life partners I have. Before the cock can crow, the dragon serum were released and her wish of everlasting youth and beauty was achieved. To reward me for it, more hugs and kissing were done before, rush to wash up as time was running out.

BANG!!! As the blackboard duster landed on my desk, woke me up from my wet dream while attending Mr Tommy’s Chinese history class. I wonder as Yi Yi goes on into tertiary lvl … will she go to “A” level to upgrade her KC touch or poly to upgrade her hands on skills and techniques?

Well the deal is on that Grandmaster will carry on tutoring her and when she is ready to go into University, I will update all brothers here again…. A pre Chinese New Year FR and Gong Xi Gong Xi … Huat ah!!!!!

PS: she maybe on RED leave these few days, so give Tommy a call before going to look for her

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 06-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bhpcim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xiao Li L28H31A

Xiao Li fro L28H31A
From China
Ht: 1.6m
Wt: 51kg
Face: 6.5
Figure: A bit thick in the waist (not hourglass)
Breasts: C (couldn't tell if they were enhanced)
Pussy: 9 (sparse/ trimmed bush, very nicely formed)
Side-note: She has crooked big toes

BBBJ: Good effort with variation in style
AR: No
Frenching: No
FJ: 6.5
CIM: Allowed, but rushed off to bathroom

Overall: 7
RTF: No
Old 06-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Just a short FR, was at GL (have not been here for the last 6 months) and quite surprised by the changes here. Too early for BS (the KTV), so tried the legal houses. Did 2 girls and here's the short FR :

Xiang Xiang (L16H39)
Looks : 7 (Quite SYT looking except for the crooked teeth )
Boobs : A to B cup (was it just me or was her nipples a bit sunk in ? well sucked them out anyway)
Body : 6.5 (tall and lanky)
BBBJ : 7 (did the deed at the showers and had the cool Listerine feel)
Catbath : 6 (dun remember much on what she did cause it was usually me catbathing her instead )
FJ : 7 (not very tight, and her cowgirl not really good)
Frenching : 6.5 (ok only)
GFE : 7 (not much during the deed but was touchy-feely after the deed, which was quite nice at least not like she suddenly dun know you after u come out of the room)
Attitude : 8 (quite good as I took quite a while to cum and she was not rushing at all, even say she will ride me as I was tired banging her)

After XX, took some lunch and went roaming again but still not satisfied so did another round.

Xiao Bu Dian (L16W6)
Looks : 8 (womanly lookly SYT, is there such a thing ?? )
Boobs : C cup (nice, big, smooth and bouncy... yum yum)
Body : 7.5 (she's not short like other XBD that I know, she's medium height and have big boobs and a bouncy ass)
BBBJ : 8 (she looks at you with that slutty look as she sucks on the meat and she really deep-throats)
Catbath : 7.5 (not bad and she does AR too)
FJ : 7.5 (not very tight either but she rides well and her ass is made for doggy)
Frenching : 7 (passionate at times when she gets in the mood)
GFE : 7 (she knows all the right moves and the eye contact thingie but it just feels like she does it for every customer and not you alone)
Attitude : 8 (very good, guess that is why she's an Ang Pai. Even got massage after the deed)

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from 3 wks oversea but before i left i went to find xin hui for a good bonk (cos i was only told last min). fortunately that day xin hui working.

i chose xin hui base on recommendation from a few senior bros. actually i have bonk her before but havent rtf for a long time so thought of test drive to see if the handling has improve.

since is 3 wks ago i cant rem much detail of what happen, but for the summary report card i just want to say she pass. service improve since the last time. looks also grow a bit more on me, and her figure still good, quite tall and slim. not big in the tits dept but enough to grab, hold and play. but one thing i notice she dun like me to play too much with her tits, always push my hand away. that pt notsogood lah. i'm a tits man.

other than that attitudewise she is friendly, chatty, and has nice eyes that keep eye contact with you when you tcss with her. one plus pt i like is her stereo effect cos it sounds quite real. she dun scream, she dun moan, she sound like she is...... squirming? i think the word is squirming. is like she's struggling with taking the massive pounding you are giving her, with her eyes closed tight and pleading for you to stop soon, hahahaha damn bloody turn on.

overall a good call. one of the last few good young msians, catch her and bonk her while you can!

oh and rtf is yes. one of the 3 msian girls in my staple.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Yesterday I exchanged text msg n later spoke w/ Keke of 1639, informing her of my generally favorable FR.http://sbf.net.nz/legal-g...rc-frs-62.html

I told her I disagreed w/ a recent FR by an esteemed bro on 2 pts. Rashomon Effect?

Firstly, her bony frame is small, not big as purported by the other FR. Secondly, her ass is not flat as alleged; in fact, it's very big, shapely n perky n, most importantly, it's proportionate to the rest of her body. IMHO, her ass is the best among all the Cat150 gals I hv seen. Even KK herself doesn't believe that. But It's my 100% truthful opinion.

If any bros here know of a bigger n more shapely n more proportionate (to the rest of the body) ASS, pls let me know n I'll go take a look asap. Post her name n house no here or PM me now! I'm an unabashed ass man.

BTW, I didn't even try to french KK as I dun normally do w/ WLs. She wants me to state clearly that she doesn't french. Period. Some patrons hv forced her to french n she doesn't like it at all.

Currently, Keke n Xiang Xiang, both of 1639, r the only 2 Cat 150 gals I like n will RTF if I can find time.

If u like to fxk a tall, voluptuous young tai tai who has big boobs n big ass, Keke is the gal.

If u like to fxk a medium-height, slim SYT who looks like a teenage JC gal, Xiang Xiang is the gal.

Ths for reading!!
Sound like you are referring to my FR. I would think sizing is relative and it depends on who you are comparing it to.

i have mentioned your name in my FR and if it bother or affect you in any way, i sincerely apologise.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7279 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Sound like you are referring to my FR. I would think sizing is relative and it depends on who you are comparing it to.

i have mentioned your name in my FR and if it bother or affect you in any way, i sincerely apologise.
Hi esteemed bro smlee,

I'm actually flattered tat my name was mentioned, hehehe. C'mon bro, I'm the one who should apologise.

I wrote a "rebuttal" merely to demonstrate the power of the mysterious Rashomon Effect. Reality is indeed in the mind of the beholder.

A 3rd bro would likely give a completely different version of KK's bone size n shape n dimensions of her booty meat.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 21
AhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
tasted Tammy today WH6

Nice girl...good tits..., nice chbee... nice service..

Nice overall....
Hi bro ,you taste is really good ...thanks ,will give a try up your point 1st ...
Old 07-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi esteemed bro smlee,

I'm actually flattered tat my name was mentioned, hehehe. C'mon bro, I'm the one who should apologise.

I wrote a "rebuttal" merely to demonstrate the power of the mysterious Rashomon Effect. Reality is indeed in the mind of the beholder.

A 3rd bro would likely give a completely different version of KK's bone size n shape n dimensions of her booty meat.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Glad you are understanding. Definitely will post another FR if i come across another nice ass and we shall compare Will pm you
Old 07-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tamiya is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hiya was wondering if any kind sole could help me out. A couple of months back a buddy of mine brought me to GL to try out these $150 gals. I have not tried them before so I decided to try them out. My buddy told this OKT that I was new to this kind of thing and asked him to recommend me one.
After waiting for around 20mins this lady came into the house and the okt brought her to us and asked if she suited my taste. She was a chinese (not sure if she is from PRC or May) around mid to lates 20s around 1.65 to 1.7 meters tall and rather shapely. Not knowing what to expect I said ok and she led me up to a room.
When we were in the room she started stripping so I did the same but she stopped me and she stripped me slowly fondered my manhood gently at the same time. After that she led me into the bathroom and washed me up. In the washing up process she soaped herself up too and used her bum to rub against my dick slowly in cicular motion arousing me up. Then she hugged me from behind and used her soft boosoms to rub my back in a up/down motion. Her hands were busy at work too playing my nipples and the other stroking my dick. Not long I told her I was about to cum and she quickly stopped and washed both of us up then using a fresh tower she dried me up and asked me to lie down on this round bed. While I was on the bed she did an amazing cat bath and BJ even deepthroat a few times. After that she asked me to turn on my back and did a very stimulating cat bath and again rubbed her melons on my back noticing how much I enjoyed it in the bathroom. I stopped her from licking my anus the thought of someone licking my asshole disgust me. She laughed capped me and ride me but what made me shot out so fast was instead of just riding up and down she rotate her hips which really make me can't hold my cum and shot out instantly.
After that she wrapped my little brother in toilet paper after removing the rubber. She told me to rest up while she washed up. When she came out I thought it was my turn to wash up so I raised up. She asked me why and I told her. She asked don't I want my messarge. In my mind I thought WOW got message included in package too. Her message was fantastic and I can dare say hers can beat most SG's HCs hands down. She sprinkle some powder lightly on my back and message me even gave me a scalp message too. It was very soothing. When all was done she even helped to wash me up gave me a light peck at the cheek and told me to come again.
After that I have returned a few times and wanted to call her again but I have forgotten to asked for her name or which house she came from. I tried to discribe what she looks like and what she does. The okt gave me an evil chuckle and told me what I discribe matches half the gals in GL and what they do in the room he won't know and again recommend me another wrong girl. Don't get me wrong some girls tried to immitate what she does after I told them just to please me but somehow its not the same.
So I was wondering if any of you regulars have tried her service before and could tell me her working name so that I can enjoy that type of service again? Thanks
Old 07-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiya View Post
So I was wondering if any of you regulars have tried her service before and could tell me her working name so that I can enjoy that type of service again? Thanks
I think you should be able to locate her by going to the house you had her and look at the registration book. The WLs have to register when they arrive and before each job. Good luck.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiya View Post
Hiya was wondering if any kind sole could help me out. So I was wondering if any of you regulars have tried her service before and could tell me her working name so that I can enjoy that type of service again? Thanks
err.. y dun u go back to that house u went wif ur fren and ask the okt if he remembers u n den ask for de gal he recommend the last time? Worked for me last time... n u can ask uf fren olso.. bet he can remember the name.. if he was paying attention that is

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1