The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Went to check it out last night. Even though it was a Tuesday, most of the smaller rooms were fully booked ans I think it was their anniversary. Quantity wise there were many girls but quality wise they kinda fell short. There were more towards the MILF category as compared to syt. Playability can be compared to NSH of a few years ago but nothing hanky panky happened for us. The butterfly however, was quite bad. The first girl I took returned an hour after the first time and asked for tips. Some of my colleagues who took 3-4 girls also had no difference. Tips is $30 but they kept asking for more. I might return once a month I think bit I am still a viet bu kinda guy
Old 06-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rejuve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Went to check it out last night. Even though it was a Tuesday, most of the smaller rooms were fully booked ans I think it was their anniversary. Quantity wise there were many girls but quality wise they kinda fell short. There were more towards the MILF category as compared to syt. Playability can be compared to NSH of a few years ago but nothing hanky panky happened for us. The butterfly however, was quite bad. The first girl I took returned an hour after the first time and asked for tips. Some of my colleagues who took 3-4 girls also had no difference. Tips is $30 but they kept asking for more. I might return once a month I think bit I am still a viet bu kinda guy
Alamak, sounds quite bad. Yr first girl prob kanna tabao I m ok with SYT n MILF as long as not fat or thick . Never been to a Viet Joint, chicken n duck thingy, language problem cannot talk. i m also not interested in hanky panky, light teasing for fun ok. If butterfly so much 30 is a fair amount. Maybe, one of these days go see see as quite lonely, need to talk to girls....lol..
Old 06-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

世界上没有白吃的午餐。
Old 07-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
世界上没有白吃的午餐。
可是说话是免费的。。。大炮小炮都来
Old 07-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuve View Post
Alamak, sounds quite bad. Yr first girl prob kanna tabao I m ok with SYT n MILF as long as not fat or thick . Never been to a Viet Joint, chicken n duck thingy, language problem cannot talk. i m also not interested in hanky panky, light teasing for fun ok. If butterfly so much 30 is a fair amount. Maybe, one of these days go see see as quite lonely, need to talk to girls....lol..
Haha I think most viet girls can speak not bad english or Mandarin. A lot of bros have are having issues with girls butterflying At various joints. For this ktv, towards the end where they couldn't get any more customers or the customers had already paid, some of the girls actually stayed in my room for slightly more than an hour. Which took us by surprise lol
Old 07-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha I think most viet girls can speak not bad english or Mandarin. A lot of bros have are having issues with girls butterflying At various joints. For this ktv, towards the end where they couldn't get any more customers or the customers had already paid, some of the girls actually stayed in my room for slightly more than an hour. Which took us by surprise lol
buterfly ok, else how they make money. btw what the damage like for liquors n rooms for night?? ie tower beer how much n room cost if separate. Mommy how much if there is mommy. Asking nite as i typically finish work abt 7 pm.
Old 07-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
buterfly ok, else how they make money. btw what the damage like for liquors n rooms for night?? ie tower beer how much n room cost if separate. Mommy how much if there is mommy. Asking nite as i typically finish work abt 7 pm.
If I'm not wrong 1 tower is 120 for a small room. We paid around 500+ for a party of 8 for 4 towers and some jugs of beer. Room already included under beer/liquor price. I think they have a open area which was really crowded. Managed to get a large room by walk-in. They have hard liquor, 3 bottles for 600+. No mummy system there. SH is from 9pm to 3am.
Old 07-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

tks bro...prob check it out one of the weekdays ie Mon to Thurs.

Cheers
Old 03-07-2015, 05:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
cdking9911 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
If I'm not wrong 1 tower is 120 for a small room. We paid around 500+ for a party of 8 for 4 towers and some jugs of beer. Room already included under beer/liquor price. I think they have a open area which was really crowded. Managed to get a large room by walk-in. They have hard liquor, 3 bottles for 600+. No mummy system there. SH is from 9pm to 3am.
when go cd together ? Bro lol
Old 07-07-2015, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
cdking9911 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
tips not 50 ? Tht day i go all prc request 50 from me .
Old 07-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
NewbirdNewbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going in HH today? PM me, thanks!
Old 07-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14252 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering hows the quality for hh there?
Old 11-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

This thread manchiam ghost town Liao
Old 17-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

After so long I decided to organize a trip down to CD . To be frank coz it is Sunday I don't expect it to be good and 做好心里准备 to be the singer for myself and friends

At the beginning I don't see much as it still early ( HH at 4 plus ) but to my surprised when come to 5 plus I can see quite some Chio Bu came to push door while I going to toilet . Mai Tu Liao n grab the chance talk to one of them .Only to find out they are from 2nd floor Dynasty . Due there is no HH so they come n push door and their quality is a lot better . The negative side don't expect them to be playable but a good companion to talk with

Anyway I got hold 2 of wechat and lets see what will happen in future
Old 20-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone recently went down?

Any comments how is there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1