The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helgadaz View Post

Anyone upped her before? Just started chatting with her for a few days. Got to know some guy paid $100 for her time. Met her in person just now and she definitely looks ready to go but at a price. She's Indonesian, has a kid and a bit older than me hehe. Will definitely try her when I'm free but for now just have to make do with some sexting.
Anyone know what happened to her? Seems like she just disappeared.
Old 27-06-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlxx View Post
Maybe failed her 6 monthly checkup, pregnant, win lottery or owe money run road.
Old 27-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
This asshole called Knuckleduster, he uses multiple user IDs. He used another ID to get the contact of this helper from me. Then he contacted her and begged her for FOC fuck and told her the most he can give is $30. Some more brag to her he young and handsome and can get free fuck with anyone. Lanjiao lu!! Anyway, she rejected him.

Now he post this pic and start bragging here. Knucleduster bastard, I have your number and details. I challenge you to post your chat messages with this helper here. I can post it here and smash you face. We all know wat a lowlife you are so stop ur fucking nonsense.

For the record, you are making up all ur stories here. We are not impressed.

Damn this useless man.. $30 so cheapo? He should be immediate perm ban from here.. can allandse tell us what ID he use?
Old 27-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Image stolen from asiansexdiary.com

https://asiansexdiary.com/2013/10/15...6.0.3848.0.0.0

Don't be naive.

I seriously wonder how he actually manages to approach these kind of girls and get laid for free? This girl is actually a domestic worker from hongkong...a filipina.
.i watched most of his video when he travels around Asian...he seems to pick the girls up with ease and invite them to his hotel.....especially normal girls not the prostitutes
Old 27-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
is it scorpion?
Old 27-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
I seriously wonder how he actually manages to approach these kind of girls and get laid for free? This girl is actually a domestic worker from hongkong...a filipina.
.i watched most of his video when he travels around Asian...he seems to pick the girls up with ease and invite them to his hotel.....especially normal girls not the prostitutes
Confirm is fl la. U think he Casanova?
Old 27-06-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Maybe failed her 6 monthly checkup, pregnant, win lottery or owe money run road.
Check already got std ? Kenna sent back?
Old 27-06-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Well said. Either invest in time or effort.
I experimented before with 3 Pinays.

One just ask for bonk.
One just bonk for money.
One I invested time, concern, money.

Last Pinay literally will do anything for me. From GFE to wild bonks.
Old 27-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
is it scorpion?

Yup,

Last talked she said she needed a new employer if not go back. So I’m not sure what actually happened. Maybe those who got together with her recently as around Mar - May might know.
Old 27-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Lol...how's life bro. Been back for a while. Have been busy with work so not much time to surf SBF.

Was around Ipanema last sun so decided to pop in. Looks like old methods still the most useful way of scoring.
haha

ur # no change ? end with 859 ?

we can have kopi or small drink to catch up the good old time
Old 27-06-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Just like what many posted. Don't release photo on them and mention too much details of location. Those who knows knows. Else it create unnecessary attention for the helper.

The east side helper just need to clear her loan she owe. Can't even return home for her sick mum due to debt.

Support her not ruin her.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Confirm is fl la. U think he Casanova?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Up u bro. 😊
Old 28-06-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros have any encounters with this maid before?
Old 28-06-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Image stolen from asiansexdiary.com

https://asiansexdiary.com/2013/10/15...6.0.3848.0.0.0

Don't be naive.

Why do you expose him so quickly?

I want to see how he carry on with his story.

I wanted to show him screenshots too you know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1