The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesome View Post

quite small but they told me sunday no min charge, $100 for the fruit plate (initially give me a 200 but I say too big) give me a small one plus a bottle of red wine at 268. so total 368 for the room that can sit up to 6 person.

No many girls , pick one that is on red code since she is the best looking at 6/10. (maybe I was late at 11pm).

Told manager I want to 打炮 overnight and she try to arrange some one after 2 when they are free from other room. Pick one that is about 6/10...but shit refuse to good back to my hotel and want to finish in the club. I refused and decide not to go ahead with any action since i was quite drunk.

At the end I spent 368 for 2 bottle of red wine ( the manager give me another for free). 300 tips for the girl that sat with me. 100 tips for the waiter and 200 for the manager. (sorry my brother, I follow what the MM told me as I have no idea what is the usual rate ).

At the end of the short stop over.. ZERO firing.
The red wine here sucks! especially those china brands, most are fake, especially in KTVs, clubs still ok. 30o tips abit on the exp side for Fu Tian KTVs, here the usual damage is 2/3/6.. Tips for waiter standard at 100, KJ 100, manager/mummy same tips as the girls...

Haven't tried this joint you mentioned, maybe i will go scout around. Care to share which road its on?
Old 02-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
No worries la bro..
We need more commandos like you to navigate the place.

Nothing ventured nothing gained!
Next time just gei siao and say you don't have enough cash and bargain down.. see how they react..

Thats how I learn about the budget fucks at luohu - Start 500 rmb then slowly cut till 250 lol
unfortunately , I am based in sg and only travel up every 2-3 months. I will probably not try the FL anymore unless , I really out of options and need a release. Well, I did not lost anything except the time.
I have plenty of contact in my QQ mostly with but it is difficult to prove if they are all real.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
The red wine here sucks! especially those china brands, most are fake, especially in KTVs, clubs still ok. 30o tips abit on the exp side for Fu Tian KTVs, here the usual damage is 2/3/6.. Tips for waiter standard at 100, KJ 100, manager/mummy same tips as the girls...

Haven't tried this joint you mentioned, maybe i will go scout around. Care to share which road its on?
well....agree but I really do not take beer and also the VSOP there are all fake. i was thinking of 2 hr KTV and back to hotel so never really bother about the drinks. they have web site..nothing except the add....ww,szmrcy.com. just realise that it looks quite establish//with restaurant and sauna...

you can look for the manager Ms 刘远. If you really go, tell her I am the lone ranger from sg came in late on last sunday night that spill the entire sauce on my shirt.. add. is 福田区深南西农园路。。tel : 83701003-336
I think the waiter tps is too much ..shit the girl told me that. as for the girl, that is what the manager say. hope this is useful.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

davesome 哥,你太牛了。
what a way to be remembered

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 03-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
davesome 哥,你太牛了。
what a way to be remembered
well i do a lot of stupid things
Old 04-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornycreation View Post
yeah but thats 关外...which is outside of luohu..which is also a distance away. in luohu i know a couple places..and yes u can touch them la. the price would be depending 180-200-300 。。wanna cheong we go together la. lol..contact me lo if u guys in luohu...13823236409
recently i came back from sz, staying at holy cai sun hotel. went to lushan hotel spa, but only HJ leh... wanted to go for FJ. but where???? went to the sentosa spa also only HJ. aigh........
Old 04-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all,

Just sharing my experience in Shenzhen.

I have been going to Shenzhen spas (水立方,水都,皇室假期) quite often over the past 6 months and I find that it is REALLY EASY to pick up the MMs from there leh.

Mode of Operation:
- Enter spa and ask for private room, usually 48-68RMB per hour. Depends on which spa. (can try to hook in main hall too, but I find conversaton flows better in private room)

- Go to computer to pick the 采耳技师 or 按脚技师

- Wait for girl to come, then start a conversation

- If no chemistry, then just take 1 钟, then pay them 30-40RMB tips, then tell them bye bye.

- If got chemistry, then add more 钟 and continue.

- At the end of it, ask for phone number and ask politely if got time to makan dinner/supper or whatever.

- I will usually go back for a return visit and get the same girl again

- On 2nd visit, if chemistry is really good, I will offer to 买全钟, which is to buy out her time for the rest of the day. I have never gotten refused before

- Usually, I will ask her to go makan, then to disco, pubbing together.

- So after that, it depends on the chemistry....

Just a guide. I usually stay at FuTian 福田. If any bros want to go together to any of the Spas to try luck, tell me. Recently, I make a few platonic friends with some of the girls and they introduce their friends to me as well! Even easier score as I get to party with a group of 4-5 girls! Really fun!
Old 05-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

FuCk man i miss those the time with ksst hehe..
That was a damn good party..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 05-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinseh View Post

Just a guide. I usually stay at FuTian 福田. If any bros want to go together to any of the Spas to try luck, tell me. Recently, I make a few platonic friends with some of the girls and they introduce their friends to me as well! Even easier score as I get to party with a group of 4-5 girls! Really fun!
Nice FR, but buying out their clock and return visits requires too much $$$ and time..

水立方 & 水都 actually offers FJ service right in their spas if you can click with the masseurs, just go for their spa packages, have your own room with bathtub and toilet, they will ask you to strip, then bath for you while you soak in the tub, most of the times ends up with a FJ or BJ, with tips ranging from 400 - 800, depending on your relationship with the girl. Have encountered twice, they don't even want the tips, but still get to bonk them right in the room..
Old 05-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
FuCk man i miss those the time with ksst hehe..
That was a damn good party..
Haha, bro, same same. It was good partying with you, made me feel younger also

End July go again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Nice FR, but buying out their clock and return visits requires too much $$$ and time..

水立方 & 水都 actually offers FJ service right in their spas if you can click with the masseurs, just go for their spa packages, have your own room with bathtub and toilet, they will ask you to strip, then bath for you while you soak in the tub, most of the times ends up with a FJ or BJ, with tips ranging from 400 - 800, depending on your relationship with the girl. Have encountered twice, they don't even want the tips, but still get to bonk them right in the room..

Another powderful bro! Kudos to you.
Old 06-07-2011, 04:27 AM
Samster

I going september to GZ then from there make my way down to HK..

If you're there, or some where we can always meet up again.. hehe

Old 06-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dulanabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all bro, im at HK now. Any bro still in SZ? Wanna go out for a drink? I am planning to go SZ on this weekend.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dulanabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros
Old 07-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinseh View Post
Recently, I make a few platonic friends with some of the girls and they introduce their friends to me as well! Even easier score as I get to party with a group of 4-5 girls! Really fun!
Bro, dont mind my asking but what would be the average damage for the party? (I am assuming here you foot the bill, I may of course be wrong.) And do you get any bed action after the party?
Old 07-07-2011, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Dun give money, this is a scam - part of Shenzhen 丐帮. They now have several groups:

1. handicap children
2. women with baby eating from rubbish bin
3. old man nodding head on the ground
4. youngster on overhead bridge - ask for bus fare
5. middle age women in black asking money when you alight taxis.

All are bullshit. the money you give dun go to them but go to people controlling them.
My friend. I she have read your post earlier. Was there last week. Was walking on the Heping Lu overhead bridge linking Fulin Hotel to the Central Stn. Saw exactly what you described. The woman was a child and rummaging thru
a big bin, eating. Was overcome with dread and immdly fish out a red Mao for her

Haha, I've been had. Never mind. The beauty here was she was not begging. What a ploy.

Never mind. Next time, I will stand from a distance and observe and see how fake this charade really is

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1