The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
DOM Sanni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The OKTs, the OKs and Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyet View Post
Much of it actually boils down to each individual's perception and mentality of going for Massage.

Some like the piano-type massage by young sexy girl, throw in a HJ/FJ to finish off the session in highness; some like the old-fashioned strong hard pressing and is ok even with no after-services.
Bro Tuyet, your views are most profound and i respect you for that.

I will do as you advised, its true that we can't cash out our points, so why would it matter if I post a negative FR and the pool of OKTs and their aliases zap me.

I think the advice should apply to everyone, don't worry about getting zapped. If the Sweet Young Thing isn't sweet nor young, we should post a FR to warn other brothers about it. It benefits all brothers.

Cheerios,
will attempt to up you for your advice but I'm not too sure it'll be sucessful.
Old 26-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Google this: r e a l f r
Old 26-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
allfuzzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM Sanni View Post
Bro Tuyet, your views are most profound and i respect you for that.

I will do as you advised, its true that we can't cash out our points, so why would it matter if I post a negative FR and the pool of OKTs and their aliases zap me.

I think the advice should apply to everyone, don't worry about getting zapped. If the Sweet Young Thing isn't sweet nor young, we should post a FR to warn other brothers about it. It benefits all brothers.

Cheerios,
will attempt to up you for your advice but I'm not too sure it'll be sucessful.
In addition to FRs being truthful and correct, I think the pics should also give a better representation - the pics should be more natural like those found in HK websites. If the girls are good, bros will support. Most times, the pics are better than the real girls and bros go away disappointed.

Yes, all OKTs are trying to market their girls. Not everyone goes for looks. But be realistic ... if they are darker skin, don't show fair skin in the pics.

I will support those who give truthful and honest FRs and pics.
Old 26-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
cernunnos has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Glad to know I am not alone lol

Yeah I would prefer live pic along with the studio shots... been deceived by all the nice studio shots that looks soooooo diff from the actual person. Some FLs are pretty in their own way, but some time the studio pic just make us expect something in the opposite direction.
Old 26-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Seriyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your post made a lot of sense and that's one of the many reasons which you have mentioned that forbids myself to go into FL FR. Thanks for putting it into right perspective.
Old 26-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
allankok33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like this wonderful section is going to be the next FL Dome. I totally agree that FL recommendations and reports should be posted at their deserving sections. This section is for HC and TN where good massage and special services are provided. Anyway, it seems like the HC scene is very quiet now because of all the raids. Almost all the neighbourhood HCs are gone leaving those in the city area operating. On the other hand, FL business should be flourishing. I agreed that sometimes rating are exaggerated. Look ok one rated as super pretty....maybe like they all like to say "one man meat is another poison" which I kinda disagree because of the drastic difference. I have always try to give accurate rating so that bros out there will not be shocked with what they see. So bro, if you come across good geninue gem in HC, please intro intro. Thank you.
Old 26-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hidingplace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, I also just found out that just from my last FL last week that these people are OKTs. At least this FL says "just give this guy a little bit for helping promote her on internet". Was quite glad she did not say a portion or a %tage.
Old 26-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Filth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally Agree with TS. Especially those with studio shots, you see that time damn chio, but go that time is looks maybe 6-7 out of 10 like the photo only.

Kenah 2-3 times like that, never go back again liao.
Old 27-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reivers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kenna 2 times already Body shots really good, meet up and I go tio pian liao... If face or body not good, I still give chance and try skill. When that also cannot make it, money and mood all down the drain.
Old 27-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
go4sax is stuck in moderation for some time to come

There is also ONE important stat the OKTs need to ensure the age of the girls are above 18. How many brothers check the age of the girls before you bonk? I remember the sad case of an Accountant and a Contractor engaging in sex with a FL, whom they are not aware that she is under 18!
Old 27-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
The situation is really getting from bad to worse.
Angus, I pray that you won't drop the G of out ANGUS cos its going to give a whole new twist to your name...

But monster totally agrees with you, surfing SBF especially the FL sections is like threading on a minefield...its simply littered with lots of tortoises....

And after having not surf this particular HC forum for so long, I am indeed surprise that this particular forum is peppered all over with posting of FLs doing massage...in the past it used to be only restricted to HC and strictly that..
Old 27-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
yandaosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I totally agree with the TS.

Most OKTs, HCs, TNs & even GL do post fake FRs. I mean they can cheat us once but i doubt they can cheat us twice or even a hat trick. If they cont to post fake FRs, most bros will not support them in future even if they have better quality gals in future.

I do understand the mechanics behind the fake FRs being posted by them, but if the gals cant make it, means cant make it.
If she is a SYT, make sure she is a SYT(Ever had a syt that is older than me & i'm 26). If its a MILF, make sure she is a MILF, if she is a service queen, make sure she is.
IF OKTs abused the term SYT & MILF or any other service terms, OKTs, pls check out what does it means... No point in lying to us.
The bros here knows better.
If you do not know the terms or abbreviation well, u can check here http://sbf.net.nz/newbie-...ov-2009-a.html
Services stated in FRs, make sure the gals really do provide. Not 100% fantastic but at least the gals did try. I have experience those who don't even allow frenching, BJ & even licking of tits, but FRs stated that she allowed it.

I'm ok if its 70% matched the FRs but anything lower is like cheating us of our hard earned money. Based on the current situation, where raids is going on. Its good to provide sincere FRs as we the paying customer, are also at risk patronizing them.

Last edited by yandaosg; 27-05-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 27-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
Dunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to all

Some even worst, priced so ex, yet the pic is so small till you can't see.
Old 27-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
DOM Sanni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth View Post
Kenah 2-3 times like that, never go back again liao.
You really si pei heng leh. Only kenah 2-3 times. So many brothers go back regularly with a disgruntled dick. Reach home, inside the lift, the dick still nagging. "see lah, waste money. Might as well F the wife, can do raw some more"

Its like when the PRCs invaded Geylang, so nice but everything cannot. You get to fuck twice. Once in the room and once more in the lift on the way down, KNN. *LOL*
Old 27-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 20
muscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to behold

i truly agree with TS. Out of the many times i book an FL, almost 90% fall short of what is claim on the FRs. Makes me wonder if the FRs are written by the FLs/OKT themselves or bros here very generous.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1