The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
santaizi santaizi
Re: Why do some Sporean guys out to cheat PRCs of their feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968a
Bros..... did u all watch "Yi Tian Tu Long Ji" aka Heavenly Sword & Dragon Sabre.... Zhang Wuji's mother told him something before she died...

She told him....

"Don't believe what woman says, especially from beautiful/pretty woman."

So while u bonk and have fun... remember this!! = )
ya,
but what if you fall in is an average woman how?
Old 02-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NegativeG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think its not so much bout cheating PRC girls.

I believe they are a fair amount of locals and girls of other nations being cheated of their feelings by such cassanovas too.

But i would think that girls coming to spore to look for a better brighter future for themselves are more vulnerable to such ploys. Who would want to be a WL forever?

It takes 2 to tango, this is a dog eat dog world.

So before u even consider doing anything like that, always remember "what goes around, comes around" cos when u get hit, u may not know what hit ya.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by santaizi
ya,
but what if you fall in is an average woman how?
Read the 1st part lah.....

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

just like to stat my point.

girls that came to singapore or locals girls that work in Ktv , pubs , TN , LSB , Healthcentre or whatever.

you happen to know someone in this line and wish to start a relationship with her , it kinda like 80% impossible..

first , why does she choose to work this line? everyone also wish to be rich and dont have to work , if she work this line cause she cant choose , this is the fastest way to earn. some got cheated but still keep on coming back. why? did you ask yourself abt it?

family? cant study? force? like night job? need money?

how many excuse and how much truth is there?

first , look at your wallet , can you support her? they earn abt 2k to 4k per month. love without bread going to suffer alot.

second , how much time can you spend with her?

most of us work in the morning and only free during the night.. and night time is their working time.

visit them more often? you only ruin their job by doing so. cause you expect them to sit with you all night and drink with you. how many night of fun can you all have? it only get worst when you cant visit them due to money and when they call you and mostly you end up in debt by borrowing money from bank or ah long.

third , be true to her dont even lie . i try to play someone out and end up loving her so deeply that i hurt myself.

so what i am rich , i lost her in the end. she told me this " i rather follow someone that poor then follow someone that lie to me always.. i change my way.. but i just gain her trust anymore."

she love me deeply but i was fooling around
when i love her with all my might , she had begin to hate me deep.

i didnt say it impossible to hook on a PRC , Local or whatever country she is from , you just got to understand why she came over and how much truth she is telling you.

no matter how much the advise the brothers here give , it totally useless..
cause the problem lie within yourself , you dig a hole and jump in and keep on digging it with a shovel that you buy yourself.. how to save you?

climbing out it hard , cause you dig so happily and didnt expect to climb out 1 day.

We are man.. we dont cry , we stand to pee.
but they doesnt know we actually cry when no one is around.

if you bed any girls that need to pay.. just pay and forget it.

95% of these girls is out to earn money.

5% they got cheated here and need to clear debt they own.. and out of these 5% .. some will come back to earn more..

so think twice before you trying to start off a relationship with someone in this line.

sorry to all the brothers.. i getting long breath when i talk about all these.

thxs for the time.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Well said.... let's talk logic... and here it is.

Bottomline is... if u are earning $10K-$15K/mth...... or u earn alot more... then frankly.. not much problem... but if u are like just barely make it kind.... then better not.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well said.... let's talk logic... and here it is.

Bottomline is... but if u are like just barely make it kind.... then better not.
Can! The issue is not to make $$$ an issue between you and her... Use other means to make her stick with you... like what? Sometimes real concern for her works, sometimes a little investment is needed. Just use your time, concern and effort to woo her over, and she can get the rest from the other guys...

BUT Never make $$$ the main reason for her being with you.. Even if u earn >10K a month, she can drain u dry before the month is over... You can trust her on that... If this is what you are seeing, then walk away....
Old 02-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

santaizi santaizi

Quote:
Read the 1st part lah.....
simi 1st part?
"Don't believe what woman says"???
Old 02-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

santaizi santaizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar
just like to stat my point.

girls that came to singapore or locals girls that work in Ktv , pubs , TN , LSB , Healthcentre or whatever.

you happen to know someone in this line and wish to start a relationship with her , it kinda like 80% impossible..

first , why does she choose to work this line? everyone also wish to be rich and dont have to work , if she work this line cause she cant choose , this is the fastest way to earn. some got cheated but still keep on coming back. why? did you ask yourself abt it?

family? cant study? force? like night job? need money?

how many excuse and how much truth is there?

first , look at your wallet , can you support her? they earn abt 2k to 4k per month. love without bread going to suffer alot.

second , how much time can you spend with her?

most of us work in the morning and only free during the night.. and night time is their working time.

visit them more often? you only ruin their job by doing so. cause you expect them to sit with you all night and drink with you. how many night of fun can you all have? it only get worst when you cant visit them due to money and when they call you and mostly you end up in debt by borrowing money from bank or ah long.

third , be true to her dont even lie . i try to play someone out and end up loving her so deeply that i hurt myself.

so what i am rich , i lost her in the end. she told me this " i rather follow someone that poor then follow someone that lie to me always.. i change my way.. but i just gain her trust anymore."

she love me deeply but i was fooling around
when i love her with all my might , she had begin to hate me deep.

i didnt say it impossible to hook on a PRC , Local or whatever country she is from , you just got to understand why she came over and how much truth she is telling you.

no matter how much the advise the brothers here give , it totally useless..
cause the problem lie within yourself , you dig a hole and jump in and keep on digging it with a shovel that you buy yourself.. how to save you?

climbing out it hard , cause you dig so happily and didnt expect to climb out 1 day.

We are man.. we dont cry , we stand to pee.
but they doesnt know we actually cry when no one is around.

if you bed any girls that need to pay.. just pay and forget it.

95% of these girls is out to earn money.

5% they got cheated here and need to clear debt they own.. and out of these 5% .. some will come back to earn more..

so think twice before you trying to start off a relationship with someone in this line.

sorry to all the brothers.. i getting long breath when i talk about all these.

thxs for the time.
what you say is true anyway.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

santaizi santaizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx
Can! The issue is not to make $$$ an issue between you and her... Use other means to make her stick with you... like what? Sometimes real concern for her works, sometimes a little investment is needed. Just use your time, concern and effort to woo her over, and she can get the rest from the other guys...

BUT Never make $$$ the main reason for her being with you.. Even if u earn >10K a month, she can drain u dry before the month is over... You can trust her on that... If this is what you are seeing, then walk away....
what to do?
human are a "weak" heart animal.
sometime we dont even know what are we doing?
agree?
Old 02-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
anythingz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what to do?
human are a "weak" heart animal.
sometime we dont even know what are we doing?
agree?
thats why u have to use your brain to chiong.
otherwise u might end up getting hurt or cheated.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

santaizi santaizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by anythingz
thats why u have to use your brain to chiong.
otherwise u might end up getting hurt or cheated.
true true.
prc come sg to work.
how can be cheat by sg?
they also never use brain to play? hee...
Old 03-01-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
B.Bollocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just thought of this thread when one of my friends was boasting how he bed this PRC WL.....though i keep a low profile when i go for such activities, he was bragging about it. For basic respect, i think he shouldnt playing with the gal's heart...wait a min..my rep has gone down? haha..whoever deduct my rep must be becos they are the ones doing it...but no matter...this rep thingy is no use for a weathered cheongster like me who has no need for superficial reputation like this...
Old 03-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
true true.
prc come sg to work.
how can be cheat by sg?
they also never use brain to play? hee...
Yes.. Some of These ladies also end up being "cheated" of their affections for their so called SG tiraks... the guys are out for some fun la, but not these gals... They use their heart sometimes... but this turns to stone after once too often cheated by their "tiraks"... Its a vicious cycle... Haiz...
Old 03-01-2005, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
what you say is true anyway.
i got alot to write.. nearly write my whole story out.

since it a forum for fun and enjoy.. so i delete alot before i post..

dont spoil the mood mah~

enjoy the day while you can~
Old 03-01-2005, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
yoshi00 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

how i wish i could be the one cheating them...lolx
who got tips to share?
cheers~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1