The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
speeder500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Holistic/Sensual Body Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Was in Kl this week so called the website for Angel as I wanted a B2B with extras. However the OKT said Angel not available and assign to me another girl he said was good as well. I don't remember her name but she just joined recently and was from Szechuan.

Face was quite pleasant at 7/10
Body is slim
Boobs about C sized
Moderate height and not fat
Probably mid to late 20s

Here is the problem. She is quite reserved and does not allow auto-roaming. If you read my past FRs you would know that I am quite an experienced cheongster having tried many B2B massage in KL, Beijing, Sydney, etc.

So I was quite disappointed by her "tidak boleh" attitude. She is also quite new and inexperienced. When I told her I look forward to her B2B she told me that she is a legitimate massage therapist and not specialized at B2B. However she will still do B2B for me as that is the package. She said she prefers to focus on her straight massage and that I should have asked the OKT to send someone with good B2B skills.

OK, fine, too bad I did not know that but since she is here and not a bad looking body I thought how bad can it get? So she started the massage wearing her bra and panties. I was like what the !@#$?

Luckily 10 mins later she took off her bra so I could see her boobs. So I tried to touch her boobs during the massage. She pushed my hands away and said no touching even during B2B. What the !@#$.

OK, never mind, lets get it on. So after some massage she started the B2B which was mechanical and quite short. I told her during B2B most of the massage therapist I used will take off their panties and are stark naked. She said it is company policy to only take off bra. Again another WTF?

She then proceeded to HJ me. At that point I cannot stand it so grabbed her boobs. She sat next to me but turned her back to me so I reached around to grab her boobs. At this point she allowed me to grab her boobs only during the HJ. I tried to kiss her neck and nuzzle her shoulders but she turned away.

The HJ ended, I shot my load and she wiped me and then asked me to shower myself. After I showered she then went in to shower on her won and closed the door tight.

All in all not a very satisfying encounter. For RM380 I had expected more. Will RTM? Definitely not unless the OKT can assure me that future experiences will be more satisfying.

I must say she is good at massage but don't expect much in terms of the "extras".

I thought this would be a good alternative to the usual ML I have been frequenting and give this a try. But at this point I have been disappointed.
I.was in KL last week. Did an advanced booking that same afternoon for a late night massage. Your description of the the therapist and attitude sounds similar to the girl that camebto my room. Her name is Mickey.

Next time i ask for someone else, or anyone else.
Old 19-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
straywolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Holistic/Sensual Body Massage in KL

Hi! Speeder500, mind to share OKT contact no. Pls pm me.

Will be in KL next week. Tq.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1