The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
factor-x is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally posted by chongster
Walau eh... 1 piece swimsuit lah... who mentioned anything bout 1 piece bikini...!!!
helloooooo?

Bikini nights... bikini... see the linkage?

Obviously the organisers didn't.....
Old 14-08-2003, 03:07 PM
asnf

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Re: royce ktv

Quote:
Originally posted by Shounan
This place not havoc enough...tat why i always have 2nd thoughts abt organising an KEFOS outing to Royce...

Went there so many times only saw 1 gal who is willing to do BBBJ wan...

hi can tell me which girl? under which mummy will to do bbbj?
Old 14-08-2003, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornyboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
was there for a bro bird day.... normal stuff la... but got mummy to sit with me but 1 condition, i have to get a gal...knn... totally ignore that gal but kena tip her..... but manage to get mummy to sit with me... but really heard got some chicks there who BBBJ...
Old 14-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
Shounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: royce ktv

Quote:
Originally posted by asnf
hi can tell me which girl? under which mummy will to do bbbj?
Me dont knw tat gal's name as she is not a looker... i suppose she is under mummy april n bobo...

I m only obssessed wif a AM last time called Apple... but she dnt let me touch her...
Old 14-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: royce ktv

Quote:
Originally posted by Shounan
Me dont knw tat gal's name as she is not a looker... i suppose she is under mummy april n bobo...

I m only obssessed wif a AM last time called Apple... but she dnt let me touch her...
How about luring Apple with ur stacks of $50 bill??? Then she might just perform some 'fire swallowing' 'knives throwing' juggling on an unicycle just to impress u.....

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.

Last edited by waypastprime; 14-08-2003 at 06:56 PM.
Old 14-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Samster

Shounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: royce ktv

Quote:
Originally posted by waypastprime
How about luring Apple with ur stacks of $50 bill???
When i can lure... she is gone leow... but i prefer not to lure wif $, but wif... kekekeke....
Old 14-08-2003, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
So many sex guru here among brudders. cheers~

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 15-08-2003, 01:41 AM
craziemonkie

the boss is call billy chew e gm is dennis is think

halo royce got no more kang tow anymore cause got raid once n the girls now r kind of laid low so to each his own c how long can u wait till u get the girls cum back!!!
Old 15-08-2003, 11:44 AM
WackoKing

really glad to know that brudders are sharing great information unselfishly here. kudos!
Old 15-08-2003, 11:45 AM
WackoKing

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: royce ktv

Quote:
Originally posted by waypastprime
How about luring Apple with ur stacks of $50 bill??? Then she might just perform some 'fire swallowing' 'knives throwing' juggling on an unicycle just to impress u.....

hahaha....tiger show.....money do make the world go round....
Old 15-08-2003, 07:14 PM
Samster

was there last night ..... BEST!!! got some "party" chicks.... go check it out! mummy irene's girls. damage 2 bottles... $700 + $100 tips. 6 guys each $140.
Old 15-08-2003, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by hornyboo
was there last night ..... BEST!!! got some "party" chicks.... go check it out! mummy irene's girls. damage 2 bottles... $700 + $100 tips. 6 guys each $140.
How was the "playability" of the party gals?

Old 16-08-2003, 12:27 PM
Samster

hi factor x bro,
i think i got elaine,( my mind a bit fuzzy that night) 21yrs old ,she volunteer to show me her ic! quite hiong, took off undies to chase us around.. did lap dance , manage to give me a hard on( i seldom get shiok during lap dance, so you get an idea how she is like... tried to french me, i SIAM AH!!) very seductive.small size but chilli padi.... my other bro got eileen ,i think gf feeling whole night kisssing than he buay tahan, ta pow dunno go where.... the rest the usual la... wank, strip, press boobs in yer face type. they are mummy irene gals , tell her you wan playable type, she will settle for you...
happy cheonging!
Old 16-08-2003, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi factor x bro,
i think i got elaine,( my mind a bit fuzzy that night) 21yrs old ,she volunteer to show me her ic! quite hiong, took off undies to chase us around.. did lap dance , manage to give me a hard on( i seldom get shiok during lap dance, so you get an idea how she is like... tried to french me, i SIAM AH!!) very seductive.small size but chilli padi.... my other bro got eileen ,i think gf feeling whole night kisssing than he buay tahan, ta pow dunno go where.... the rest the usual la... wank, strip, press boobs in yer face type. they are mummy irene gals , tell her you wan playable type, she will settle for you...
happy cheonging!
Wah...nw so happening leow ah... me long time didnt go there leow... abt 1/2 a yr leow... glad to see this place turning mre fun... last time nt really playable...
Old 16-08-2003, 09:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs up

Quote:
hi factor x bro,
happy cheonging!
Thanks for sharing!!

Always get a hard-on even before the lap-dance.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1