The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions on gongtao

Many moons ago limpeh also tio gong tao kao kao in CP china!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-10-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

It is not gongtao. In science they call it psychology.
Old 11-10-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Best

I never imagine I would read about someone actually mention ZOMBIES

Nao hiah...this is just incredulous

Jiang Si ai mai?
Why you so like dat?
Old 11-10-2023, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13220 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

I never imagine I would read about someone actually mention ZOMBIES
One iteration of zombie was a human fed powerful psychoactive drug, leading to loss of will, eg "Felix Mentor".

Then you have someone like me, drugs or no drugs, instead of brains, yearn for boobs boobs more boobs.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 11-10-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DaMan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass View Post
No.
I have been stupid like fuck and spent too much time and money on a girl before, so much so after I wonder why the fuck.

Buts its not gongtao, just that I did not know to take a step back and ask wtf I was doing.
She was prc, at least I got to bang her a lot, and I mean a lot.
Maybe she was a bit different so I was more interested in her, but still was very stupid on my part.

Felt so fooking good when split.

Sex must have been good to trap you for so long
Old 11-10-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I doubt it is so powerful la. Else today king of the universe is Indonesia or Thailand and not USA.
Still USA ah?

Unless you mean owe money and don't return then they are the king la.

But your analogy definitely make sense.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
Compass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMan85 View Post
Sex must have been good to trap you for so long
That time busy like fuck, don't really have time to think too deep.
she is always dtf, if want can do.
I also seem to perform very well with her, make her have multiple orgasms each time.
but just so much drama, so childish sometimes
until affect my work too too much, have to make a choice.
one last unsatisfied fuck, tell her goodbye and I fuck off.

no more contact from either side after.
Old 18-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

not sure about gong tao but the first time i fucked a thai girl in at JB HV spa, feel a bit weird.

experience roughly like this... captain intro say got thai and viet bu. i wasn't that interested in viet bu as I find them a bit "proud". Then see the photo on captain phone the thai girl look like buey pai so chose her. Went in to the room and waited the thai girl to come.

When she came in, can smell this very distinct floral perfume smell that make my mind drift off. she say hi softly like SYT style and ask me if want shower together. I readily say yes and she took off her black dress, behind can see one big tattoo. Jump in shower, she roll back my cock foreskin then proceed to use hot water and soap wash.. then ask me if want to blowjob. I fighting hard to control as the perfume smell really make me dreamy. Tell her wait later then have fun then she wrap me in towel while she ownself shower.

I manage to catch a breath and mind become clearer. Faster tell her put condom put condom and she smile at me say I so "good boy". Then kena trap by her perfume again when she came closer.

after the deed, kept thinking of her but because I came back sg didn't go jb for quite a number of weeks, subsequently forget about her. Can't imagine if i stay jb, sure tio hooked by her.
Old 19-10-2023, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3806 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Some smells/scents can make us very relaxed and thus opened to suggestions or being careless.
Together with a soothing speaking tone, it enhances the effect.
Different people, different scents.
Old 19-10-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10423 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Not gongtao la.. Full name is kumgongtao.. Head of kumgong.

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 19-10-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Kid u not. Gongtao is real. Not everyone does it because it has kamar and must pay back in other ways

It's prevalent in Thai, Indonesia, Laos, in this region.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
If it was real, wouldn't thais dominate and rule the world already ?

People of all nationalities do stupid things, sometimes a non existent external force to blame makes people feel better.

Besides your GT, there's also maoshan, and some south american mind control leading to zombies.

Yeah, too much other things to worry about than those.
Old 19-10-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13220 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Kid u not. Gongtao is real.
Lets look at other real and "real" stuff.

唐僧, the monk from Tang, is real. Dude really went to india for scriptures.
His surname is 陈, from 陈家村. Descendants from his brothers still live in that village.

孙悟空,the monkey king/god, is "real" ? He was written as a story to make the journey seem fantastic. The fact that he was powerful in vanquishing demons made him a mental crutch for the masses.
And somehow, he made it to the god's pantheon, where he is also frequently called down by those pure of soul to assist mortals.

How many people think Hua Mulan is real ?
Nope.

Not everything real can be quantified or verified, some other things, it is only as real as we want it to be.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 20-10-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

1. Assuming the female really wants to gongtao you, is there anything you can do to stop it? Can one be strong enough mentally to an extent where gongtao just doesn't work? Or really must get priest to exorcise one?

And: Depends on what GT she used. There is no general prevention. No one can be mentally strong unless the person doesn't sleep. Priest as in Christian? If yes , don't think so. Only Thai master or another GT master can cure.

2. Is gongtao a TH only thing? Or can happen in other countries also?

And : No. Depends on what he performed. Spells or used spirits. For Thai GT can be performed even the master not in that countries. But for Muslim GT cannot. Only can performed at the country he is in.

3. Anyone out of the fear of kena gongtao, then stop chionging entirely? I like to chiong but the horror stories of giving the entire bank balance to the siambu honestly scares me man.

Ans : All sex workers work for money. No reason for them to use bad GT on their customer except for charm GT. Meaning to make them seems beautiful and attractive. As long you don't lied or cheat her feelings, you need more worry about she setting GT on you. As for scammers, those who wants to take or cheat your money, don't drink or eat anything being offered. But they have upgraded by using some dead corpse oil or scent which can temporary make a person suddenly doesn't know what he or she is doing. Not only Thai can do. Indonesian. Recently, my friends show me a video in Vietnam also have people being Rob due to this kind of GT.

Hope this clear your queries.
Old 20-10-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

This ques is like

Do u believe in this world got ghost?

If u believe den have lor

If u don’t believe den don’t have lor

Up to own individual no right or wrong answer here

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 20-10-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There is a Thai massage on Pahang Street. Not sure if it is still around. As it is on level 2, I will walk up the stairs. Halfway through you will pass an altar. I really cannot recognise the god they are praying to. Anyway who has been to this MP knows what they are praying to?

Not sure about gongtao but I have seen KTV ladies praying to Zhu Bajie. Probably hoping for more tiko clients since Zhu Bajie is known to be tiko .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1