The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Li Li 27yr old from HarBin

Thanks to TS for the contact. Made an appt with Li Li today. Arranged to meet her in the evening.
Upon reaching, smsed her the room number and wait for her arrival. When she reached, first looked remind me of my ex-HR manager from. Can see that she is quite shy.. abit like the dunno what to do lady.
So invite her to seat and hugged each other on the bed, then she asked if wanna shower. So we proceed to shower, very sop.
After that, waited for her on bed and then start hugging again. Slowly she move south to arouse Jr. While I kept playing her boobs. Then she start kissing my ear, then move to nipples, then, she capped me and do the BJ. BJ was quite ok, though if got BBBJ would be better. Then asked her to get on top and start the action. Can feel that she is quite tight, and the soft moan just make things more arousing. She also like to kiss the ear during the process.
Round 1 ended shortly, and we rested hugging each other like lovers. Around 20 mins later, she start to touch Jr again and try to get Jr aroused. Started with her doing another round of cat-bath, this time more intense. Its kind of a repeated cycle of what she did for round 1. So no need to repeat.

Rating
Look: 8/10 (Cos she looked like my ex-HR manager that everyone wants to laid)
Body: 7/10 (Quite slim)
Boobs: 7/10 (Ample size, with nipples that is quite big. Good to suck)
BJ: 6.5/10 (She don;t BBBJ, so abit wasted. But can see she is hardworking on the BJ part)
FJ: 7/10 (Quite tight + the soft moan... more intense when she is also feeling good)
GFE: 8/10 (Great service, after FJ, she will remove the condom and then clean up Jr with tissue)
Overall: 7/10 (Though would be better if her breath is fresher, and not with the smoke smell)
Damage: $80/2/2. Exc Room and condom.

Please treat her well, she is really a gem that we should protect.

Old 14-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
Tai Guan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTai Guan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTai Guan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF on her on Friday, hahaha still as good as the first time. Will I go again, sure why not so long I got Vit M.
Old 14-09-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
S4M5T3R deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyS4M5T3R deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Cupnoodle,

I am new. Do you mind sharing contact with me. I would be most happy to return with a FR to support the FL. Cheers!
Old 15-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro longdick,

I'm afraid I can't share her contact with you..... because she told me before that her engine is still new haven't run-in yet, and she scare of Long Dick fellow!..... Maybe you can tell me your size then I ask her permission?

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdick88 View Post
Bro Cupnoodle,

I just returned to Singapore after a 9-months overseas stint. Hoping to restart my cheonging log with FL. If you would share contact with me, I would be most happy to return with a FR to support the FL.

PM me with you think I deserve a shot...

Cheers!
Old 15-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all bros PM. Her contact had been given to the following :

kukumalu;
kenny bob;
loverboat.

As she was under work permit and very fresh in this trade, please pardon me when I screen thru request and give out contact. Those experience bros had her contact when having her, please be patience and guide her.

Cheers
Old 15-09-2008, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sobadguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to TS can i have the contact pls will FR after i try thanks in advance
Old 16-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

derekc ;
tinyterms ;
hobbyseeker.

Cheers
Old 17-09-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
johnny_johnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR On LiLi

Thanks Bro Cupnoodle for the contact.

Arrange a session with her last week. First look on her, she keep asking me whether is she up to standard. We sit by the side of the bed and started off with a short tcss. Then we both stared hard at each other in the eye, have a short frenching. Told me that she very nervous as she still not use to it yet, calm her down and we proceed for showering.

After showering, we came out from the bathroom, both of us is feeling cold, quickly jump into the bed and hugged cuddle each other like long last lover. Then she start off licking my ear ,then proceed catbath downward. BJ as she still not use to BBBJ. I auto roam her, circling around her pussy as she dun like fingering. She let out some soft moan and slowly she getting wet, and I proceed for action. Start off on doggie position, switch her over missionary before I cum. Both of us collapse and hugged tightly.

After wash up, she massage for me. Started off with some BJ and proceed for missionary with slow and fast mode of thrusting, switch to doggie with her, and back to missionary, after a few pumping and thrusting mode, finally finish off in the position.

We proceed to shower. After we finish showering, tcss awhile, send her back home.

Looks: 7/10(MILF Looking)
Boobs: B(raisin type nipple)
Body: 7/10 (juz nice for MILF)
Skin: fair and smooth
BJ: 7/10(Room For Improvement)
Frenching: 6/10(Short Frenching)
Catbath: 7/10
Chemistry level: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Acceptable)
Attitude: 8/10

Agree with TS, she still quite green. Need guidance along the way.
Old 18-09-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

Prolink ;
promster_12.

If interested in her, please PM me.

Cheers
Old 19-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

lanpasong ;
Kyser Soze.

Please pardon me when I screen thru request and give out contact. Those experience bros had her contact when having her, please be patience and guide her. If interested in her, please PM me.

Cheers
Old 19-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sobadguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

already sent u a pm TS hope can give me a chance to hace the number thanks in advance
Old 19-09-2008, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
johnny_johnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just RTF with LiLi this afternoon. This time round more chemistry build up, better service. To me, she looks quite very blur blur type person. Still need more guidance.
Old 20-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

hichew ;
7evenInch.

Cheers
Old 22-09-2008, 02:42 AM
Samster

baochat ;
xiaoboi2008 ;
kpo3.

Old 24-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

bluestone_sg ;
tahrenn ;
Oceanlee ;

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1