The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 19
cheeky-cheeky is one of the Best!cheeky-cheeky is one of the Best!cheeky-cheeky is one of the Best!
Re: New KTV at Upper Serangoon

Ya there's SYT there too, was there once with my friends for a drinks. Rather decent looking place though, but heard from friends that if you work on the singer, you might get lucky for a bonk.

I never try though... bro may try your luck and feedback...
Old 12-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
yup. its a hang flower joint call 新歌城

its been around for a very long time liao
yes..u are right ... 新歌城 and there's another outlet opp too..
Went past there just now ..saw a number of young prc syt sitting on the sofa making calls....their dressing is like kabuki standards ..hot with spicy dresses...
seems like not much business on weekdays and also like some bros mentioned here a hanging flower joint as can see a pretty singer chatting with a few prc outside...can try cheonging this place as quite discreet at the bsaement level with 2 budget hotels nearby for transit...
Old 12-09-2008, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
EmperorLiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went pass there yesterday and saw a few pretty look girls out there chit chating at the sofa.. and i pass the door and saw a mama san teaching stage performance... well, perhap will try next time.. now was just a look out... =)
Old 12-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
yan ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Went past there just now ..saw a number of young prc syt sitting on the sofa making calls....their dressing is like kabuki standards ..hot with spicy dresses...
seems like not much business on weekdays and also like some bros mentioned here a hanging flower joint as can see a pretty singer chatting with a few prc outside...can try cheonging this place as quite discreet at the bsaement level with 2 budget hotels nearby for transit...
Hmm, not bad. thanks for info bro. Agree with you on the location, where budget hotels are within walking distance!

Who knows if we get lucky with them.

Lets HANKY PANKY
Old 15-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yan ming View Post
Hmm, not bad. thanks for info bro. Agree with you on the location, where budget hotels are within walking distance!

Who knows if we get lucky with them.
well, u can always try. from what i know, their business is not really that good even on weekends.
Old 17-09-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
seems like not much business on weekdays and also like some bros mentioned here a hanging flower joint as can see a pretty singer chatting with a few prc outside...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorLiang View Post
I went pass there yesterday and saw a few pretty look girls out there chit chating at the sofa.. and i pass the door and saw a mama san teaching stage performance...
hey guys, u all also went past n saw the girls sitting on the sofa? the girls there was surprisingly quite syt.. maybe they purposely send those girls to sit there to entice people like us who walk past ah?

Quote:
well, u can always try. from what i know, their business is not really that good even on weekends.
yes i think business is just so-so even on weekends, but strange, if business was poor, usually these joints will end up with milf and lau chio only, how come got all these sweet young prcs?

anybody interested to go? maybe we can organise a recce session?
Old 17-09-2008, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok, ok bro.

now waiting for friends green light to go with me. thanks for info anyway.

Lets HANKY PANKY
Old 17-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
Krazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of light

I have past this place quite a number ot times, and noticed that there are always some PRC girls at the sofa making phone calls, mostly I saw are SYTs with occassionly few MILFs. May consider to recce this joint and post something about it.
Old 18-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PRC hang flower joint lah, not the usual KTV. Though the place quite old and run down, weekdays still crowded. Many hang flower in thousands..... so if you go with the KTV $50 tips mentality, you may not get too far.

Forget about bedding the singer at the transit budget hotels lah, they'll be paranoid that their colleagues will see... paiseh. Wanna bed also bring them far far eat supper and then get another hotel.

Anyway.... singers not so easy to bed as compare to KTV mms
Old 20-09-2008, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
PRC hang flower joint lah, not the usual KTV. Though the place quite old and run down, weekdays still crowded. Many hang flower in thousands..... so if you go with the KTV $50 tips mentality, you may not get too far.

yes it's a bit old but it has a quiet old town feel about it... btw the girls who sit at the sofa they dont seem like the singers there, are they like the ktv girls who sit with u n drink or wat? or dancers?

thks for the info!
Old 20-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess u are toking about the sofa facing the backlane carpark. Girls sitting there are a mix of singers, manageress, waitress lah. As far as I know there are no KTV girls working there. The more "flamboyantly" dressed ones are singers lah.
Old 20-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
Neighbour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twzsys View Post
Anyone go to this KTV located at Upper Serangoon? How is it?

Next to Kovan Fragance Hotel.

Any one interested to go there to find abt this place..

PM me!

Cheers!

Then can chop in to Kovan 81 or Frangrance for a quicky
Old 01-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post

Forget about bedding the singer at the transit budget hotels lah, they'll be paranoid that their colleagues will see... paiseh. Wanna bed also bring them far far eat supper and then get another hotel.

agree. went down last weekend with friends and saw many look like tow kays, even ordinary folks also hang like no body business!

in the end went to BS and felt so much at home.

Lets HANKY PANKY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1