The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2003, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
dementedcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
actually, i was askind if anyone know of any statistics or has any real life experiences.

i 'm not judging whether its right you people cheong or don't cheong, do bbbbj or not. even if you don't wish to use condom, it's your business, your life.

if someone knows the numbers or has real life experience, pls share. if not, there's no need to jump out and be so defensive.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by dementedcow
actually, i was askind if anyone know of any statistics or has any real life experiences.

i 'm not judging whether its right you people cheong or don't cheong, do bbbbj or not. even if you don't wish to use condom, it's your business, your life.

if someone knows the numbers or has real life experience, pls share. if not, there's no need to jump out and be so defensive.
Why dont you just continue to be a demented cow instead of trying to be a persistent cow. If you are a man then die like a man. Statistics and other's experiences will not make you immune to risks. You are indeed demented not to understand that...

Cheers
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 14-09-2003, 12:23 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

hmmm... how does knowing the statistic helps you in this case? Stats is always known as collective figure to present the case that you like to present, it's just high level white lies, how different does that make knowing the stats when you are aware of it's risk?
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 14-09-2003, 12:31 AM
Registered Advertiser

duplicate post

Last edited by MrDevil; 14-09-2003 at 12:34 AM.
Old 14-09-2003, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Understand what u gettin at. But pls realise most people don't "take statistics". If u r interested in the no. then look up World Health Organisation(WHO) website. They should have what u r lukin 4.
Here ppl share their xperinces n "adventures". Bear in my mind, majority here r just your average Ah Kau, Ahmad n Muthu. No rocket scientist here.
But u did manage 2 arouse my curosity. If u do find the statistic, wouldn't hurt 2 post it.

My 3 cent.
Old 14-09-2003, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
dementedcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
hmmm... how does knowing the statistic helps you in this case? Stats is always known as collective figure to present the case that you like to present, it's just high level white lies, how different does that make knowing the stats when you are aware of it's risk?

Actually, before i started this thread, i surf a number of websites to find more info. It's just that the figures doesn't seem to tie in with my personal experiences of people around me. That's why i thought all the experienced cheongsters would know better or have something to share.

I agree that if you're scared knowing what could happen, then don't play. i know it doesn't help to know the actual figure but somethings i just wonder about the odds.

I thought this section of the forum is where you post and discuss sexual health issues-you don't ride a harley without a helmet. If i were to post such question in other sections, please flame me. But i thought this section is where we can discuss such issues and sexual health definetly includes the related diseases and its risks. Otherwise, why don't we just call this section "If scared, don't play, don't ask so much" section.
Old 15-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by watchman
Understand what u gettin at. But pls realise most people don't "take statistics". If u r interested in the no. then look up World Health Organisation(WHO) website. They should have what u r lukin 4.
Here ppl share their xperinces n "adventures". Bear in my mind, majority here r just your average Ah Kau, Ahmad n Muthu. No rocket scientist here.
But u did manage 2 arouse my curosity. If u do find the statistic, wouldn't hurt 2 post it.

My 3 cent.
dun assume, there could be some rocket scientist here if you see from those debate on some sensitive issue

Old 15-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Actually, before i started this thread, i surf a number of websites to find more info. It's just that the figures doesn't seem to tie in with my personal experiences of people around me. That's why i thought all the experienced cheongsters would know better or have something to share.

I agree that if you're scared knowing what could happen, then don't play. i know it doesn't help to know the actual figure but somethings i just wonder about the odds.

I thought this section of the forum is where you post and discuss sexual health issues-you don't ride a harley without a helmet. If i were to post such question in other sections, please flame me. But i thought this section is where we can discuss such issues and sexual health definetly includes the related diseases and its risks. Otherwise, why don't we just call this section "If scared, don't play, don't ask so much" section.
If you have started the thread with as much info as you have posted now, probably bros here will be more open and willing to share. Most will ignore threads that asking for info to be spoon fed without the starter spending some effort on its own.

Secondly, some bros are right, scientific questions may not suit here, though not all are Ah Kau or Muthu... hahahaaha

Old 16-09-2003, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If you have started the thread with as much info as you have posted now, probably bros here will be more open and willing to share. Most will ignore threads that asking for info to be spoon fed without the starter spending some effort on its own.

Secondly, some bros are right, scientific questions may not suit here, though not all are Ah Kau or Muthu... hahahaaha
If topics like "Angle of penetration that arouse a woman" or " Tongue Technique of a common man" then gerenti sure every1 will contribute mah.
Waaaah. 2 long in this forum, now startin 2 talk kok!
Old 18-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
iluv_doggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If the stat says that 1 in 10 BBBJ ends in a STD case then after 9 BBBJwithout incident skip the 10th one lor

Seriously though. There is always a risk but if you and your partner are clean then there should not be any worries unless bothof you have multiple partners. In that case a condom is always recommended. However if both of you are monogamus (is that how you spell it? I don't practsie what I can't spell) then there should be very minimal risk.

Hope it helps.
Old 18-09-2003, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by iluv_doggy
If the stat says that 1 in 10 BBBJ ends in a STD case then after 9 BBBJwithout incident skip the 10th one lor

Seriously though. There is always a risk but if you and your partner are clean then there should not be any worries unless bothof you have multiple partners. In that case a condom is always recommended. However if both of you are monogamus (is that how you spell it? I don't practsie what I can't spell) then there should be very minimal risk.

Hope it helps.
Think our demented fren was referring to paid services and with paid services, u never know if she's 'clean' or not.....
Old 18-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
iluv_doggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by foolish_
Think our demented fren was referring to paid services and with paid services, u never know if she's 'clean' or not.....
Hmm if thats the case then I think its up to you whether you want to take the risk. No amount of stat can decide that for you coz it is too variable. Thanks for clearing the mixup.
Old 19-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by playboy23
sure she cleaner than u.LOL
Well its a matter of perception of course. If u say it is then it is lor......
Old 19-09-2003, 01:35 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by watchman
If topics like "Angle of penetration that arouse a woman" or " Tongue Technique of a common man" then gerenti sure every1 will contribute mah.
Waaaah. 2 long in this forum, now startin 2 talk kok!
I still remember there was some interesting debate of moral on a old thread about abortion, real interesting enough to see not all Muthu or Ah Kau here.

Old 19-09-2003, 01:38 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by iluv_doggy

Hope it helps.
No need to skip the 10th, just wear cap on your every 10th BJ lor.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1