The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Re: gonna be in bangkok couple of days...what hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuricon View Post
i like to take it like fast food. Get in get out. I don't like soapy massage, tried it before, more interested to just get to the main event
fast food.. then stay near Phrom Phong. soi 24, 24/1, 26, 39 all have SMS aka Sex Massage Shops.. go in pay, go in room, bang bang bang, finish, leave.

don't bother going to gogo bars.. you will probably complain..
Old 07-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
neesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what hotel puts me right in walking distance of all the good stuff?
Did u try park plaza Sukumvit.

I love that place. Quite and nice hotel just 100mts from Soi Coi boy and Asoka BTS.

Will be staying there from 30th.

Don't go for Soi18 Park .. that would be a bit far.
Old 21-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

You can try Ambassador Hotel. It's near to Nana BTS and within walking distance to the famous Nana plaza.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 22-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
what hotel puts me right in walking distance of all the good stuff?
bro, try dream hotel or galleria 10. both place you right smack in the middle of the action, and if you happen to bump into friends, these 2 hotels are safe enough to disclose as they are in the middle of the shopping district.

both are good enough for you to walk to NEP or SC within 10 mins. best is dream hotel because when u walk out to the main road, star wars canteen is right in ur face

they are also girl friendly and decent hotels
Old 22-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
fast food.. then stay near Phrom Phong. soi 24, 24/1, 26, 39 all have SMS aka Sex Massage Shops.. go in pay, go in room, bang bang bang, finish, leave.

haha. i actually enjoy agg bars for their slutty performance and flirting with syts. well...any other places i should explore?
Old 26-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am still considering whether to choose between hotel or airbnb?

Any feedback from bros who have stayed in both hotels and airbnb b4?
Old 26-10-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwongsw View Post
Usually I either stay at either Centric Place Hotel or The Atrium Ratchada 13 Hotel.

There are a few malls near Centric Place Hotel. 7-11 is just downstairs. MRT station is just 2 alleys away. Amsterdam massage palour is across the street.

The Atrium Ratchada 13 is 1 alley away from the MRT station. There is a 7-11 downstairs too. Several massage palour are all within walking distance.

Still it depends on the activities you want.
YEA! i found a fellow Atrium Ratchada 13 supporter!
Old 27-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
YEA! i found a fellow Atrium Ratchada 13 supporter!
Ratchada Soi 13 is always my home base when in Bangkok.

7 minute walk to Huay Khwang MRT Station.
Accomodation cost is value for money considering the amenities available all within walking distance!
Also can spot many chio G-Club girls from The Resort.
Old 27-10-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yup! Cheap rooms and very near the Huay Khwang MRT and you will never be bored at night when its so near the Huay Khwang market as well. about 10 mins walk and you will find many restaurants and bars still open even up till 4am.

Its also near all the major Soapys if you are into that sort of thing. Only tiny issue I have staying there is the traffic leading up to ratchada 13. BKK everywhere is jam la but as its not exactly near Asok/Nana/Ekkamai, sometimes want to take Taxi there will cost me up to 150 baht. Still cheap in SG terms but not so in a Thai context. Alternatively can take MRT but the transit to BTS I find very mafan.
Old 27-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post

Soi 22 happy ending massage different league?
Old 27-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

I have not been in Bangkok for a while now.....but back then, irregardless of which hotels, I would check if it is girl-friendly. Otherwise, you might have to end up paying extra to the hotel if you are bringing a girl back.

Not sure if it is still the same practice today.
Old 27-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Normally, when i book the hotel, i'd just state that it's for 2 ppl
Old 27-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Such a Broad question, and so many good answers. You can't go wrong as long as your hotel is near one of the famous entertainment venues!

As I love freelancers, i want to stay near Thermae cafe (Sukhumvit Soi 10). You can stay right above Thermae in Ruamchitt, where you can bring different girls to your room all night long for multiple STs without having to pay any Agogo Barfine, but the Hotel/Rooms are just average and do not serve breakfast. Righ behind Thermae is Manhattan hotel, and next door is Sofitel if your budget can afford

Another good thing about this location is also that it is right between Nana and Soi Cowboy, and walking distance to both!
Old 27-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Alternatively can take MRT but the transit to BTS I find very mafan.
I rather mafan and walk a bit between MRT/BTS transit then stuck in the stupid killer traffic jams.
By the time you reach your destination by Taxi I'd have already cum twice 555.

In Bangkok a combination of Train/Motosai usage is the ultimate time saving commute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
As I love freelancers, i want to stay near Thermae cafe (Sukhumvit Soi 10). You can stay right above Thermae in Ruamchitt, where you can bring different girls to your room all night long for multiple STs without having to pay any Agogo Barfine, but the Hotel/Rooms are just average and do not serve breakfast.
555 no worries lots of food options around the outdated Ruamchitt Hotel.

Stay at this hotel must be careful of the pesky trannies outside Thermae Cafe!
Old 28-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Budget hotels / hostels / dorms at Sukhumvit Road

Can anybody recommend a budhet hotel / hostel / dormitory at Sukhumvit Road near to BTS Station / Subway Station ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1