The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 16
TaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Regular Customer,Customer Svs Level Drop?

For some FL, the service gets better with every visit. Somehow, for some others the service is the best at the first visit but subsequently you will not get the same level of service anymore.

This usuallu happens in a clean SPA, first visit usually very nice but once u sign on with them for a package, standard will drop from reception to slaes consultants to the masseuse. I have experienced it myself. I might be the only one. Have u ever encountered before ?

Right now i think twice signing package. When you pay for package and service level drop, you LL also have to continue unless you change the masseuse.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future
Re: Regular Customer,Customer Svs Level Drop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgcgcg View Post
I have been visiting this TN since the current mgmt took over 4 years ago,no hj,bj,no fj....Every time I only ask the lady boss to massage me.

First year...... 4 visits
2nd year...... 2 visits
3rd year...... 4-6 visits
this year ...... 16 - 20 visits

She does the proper massage and never makan my time.. every time i ask for 2 hrs.

However, since this few months, whenever she has some customer waiting, she will cut short my time and ask me to come back another day and serve the waiting customer...think they take me for granted and do not forget, we , regular customer, also pay for the full rate, no special discount....now even tell me, she is too tired, just do 1 hr or stop at 1.5 hr.

any brother has the same exp?
Bro... i think u need to find another joint la... given the fact you stayed with this joint for 4 fucking years is already a Miracle!
I also believe that you got complacent with this joint and do not want to try other till now, you had tolerated enough.

Trust me! “There is always another mountain higher”

Seriously, I won't bother to even explain to her. The one with the cash is the king.

Just move around and maybe pop back in 6 mths time to test water. If still same service level, I rather you just tell her off and never return.

Personally, I find that returning in 6 months is consider giving her a chance. Tell her off is case close liao.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I found that some FLs also follow similar trends, that they will provide exceptional good service for first timers, to entice the new customer good impressions and rtf. Later, the sessions seemed to be ending sooner and sooner, like supposedly 2 hours will end just over an hour, and had to spent rest of time alone in room and watch tv..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusGuy View Post
For some FL, the service gets better with every visit. Somehow, for some others the service is the best at the first visit but subsequently you will not get the same level of service anymore.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 17
ahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to behold

i suggest u lodge a formal complaint at CASE, the organisation that champion for consumer rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgcgcg View Post
I have been visiting this TN since the current mgmt took over 4 years ago,no hj,bj,no fj....Every time I only ask the lady boss to massage me.

First year...... 4 visits
2nd year...... 2 visits
3rd year...... 4-6 visits
this year ...... 16 - 20 visits

She does the proper massage and never makan my time.. every time i ask for 2 hrs.

However, since this few months, whenever she has some customer waiting, she will cut short my time and ask me to come back another day and serve the waiting customer...think they take me for granted and do not forget, we , regular customer, also pay for the full rate, no special discount....now even tell me, she is too tired, just do 1 hr or stop at 1.5 hr.

any brother has the same exp?
Old 04-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jaynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I too have the same experience but with ktv gal.
At first service is good, rabba your didi, take off top etc.
I enjoy her company so every time when i go this ktv i will call for her and pay her well
After a while, she come in and do nothing, just sit there and talk cock only.
Take me for granted that i won't reject her so when 1 day i rejected her she was shocked.
Tried to make me change my mind by touching me all over but i still reject her and she left the room pissed off
We pay to get good service and if cannot get the service we want, just change to the better
Old 04-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 20
y7u8i9o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a chinese saying: if a man is kind, he will get bullied. If a horse is tame, he will get ridden.

Better sound off when u felt taken for granted. Likewise in a relationship or marriage. Sigh
Old 04-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Wise saying Bro...

If they think you are kind and they always tried to say 'You are kind':

Massage lady with complain hand pain arm pain using our sympathy
ktv gals come in say hi for 5 mins and butterfly away, come back collect tips later only
FL will cut into appt time, make the session as short as possible by making all kind of excuses.

$$$ hard to earn now, so rtf only once a long while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y7u8i9o0 View Post
There's a chinese saying: if a man is kind, he will get bullied. If a horse is tame, he will get ridden.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1