The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!
Re: Biz Partner's Wife Affairs

hmmm....i can think of a few things....

1) what makes anyone so sure that ur partner will eventually find out about his wife's affairs? She seems to be pretty good at keeping them a secret....note a 4-yrs affair, plus another 1 here locally. Generally speaking, female players tend to be more adept at keeping affairs a secret than male players.

2) maybe your partner already knows about it and even allows his wife to have those affairs, behind closed doors. Just so long as she and her boyfriend don't get intimate in front of anyone they (ur partner & wife) knows.

3) take advantage of the situation. tell ur partner's wife u have all the evidence and you'll expose her if she doesn't make u 1 of her boyfriends.

4) drop hints to ur partner about his wife's affairs, eg. telling him you saw her with another guy. use the public locations and person in the photos that the PI took. it'll be credible and should ur partner confront his wife, at least she'll know that it's the truth and can't deny it, causing ur partner to doubt ur intentions.

if you're gonna tell ur partner, dun tell him directly or show him the evidence from the PI. Use hints. After that, let ur partner decide what will happen. if he's cool about it and doesn't do anything, then u know his stand and u can drop the case already.

if he confronts his wife and things spiral downwards, u can always be a listening ear if he wants to talk.....or you can have him for yourself....should that be your intention. whatever it may be, just drop hints and let him decide on his next course of action. it's his wife. it's his marriage. it's his life.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:44 PM
klzombie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

All right, I think all bros should stop with the joke of blackmailing the wife to make her your sex slave etc

Frankly, look at an alternative: Put all the evidence you have into an envelope, and mail it anonymously (by courier) to your partner at your office. This way, you won't have his wife opening the courier and you can catch your partner at the time he opens the courier. Dropping hints may not work or you may not see the results (and thus spent endless sleepless nights thinking what the hell is happening) not to mention throwing $10k worth of work away seem such a waste hehe..

Positive side:

(1) You save your partner's face by not putting it to him that you know every explicit detial of his wife's liaison, its up to him to reveal the contents of the courier to you.

(2) By doing so, you also can claim animosity and that you are not the one to reveal the facts (save im face and not reveal yourselve as the nosey parker you are, you nosey boy you!! haha!). This means if your partner is really hot wifing, he would have happily just chuck the courier aside or on the far side he might start to salivate in front of the courier contents, whip out his penis and masturbate in front of you on the spot haha!!

(3) If he realised the impact of the courier's contents, he might confide in your since you're his 20 years old fren and if all goes well (as in he ditched the slut wife and found a even better wife), you may reveal the secret saviour identity of yours thus making your partner greatly touched and in debt to you forever. (Negative side, since he may have no more faith in women and you're now his best male friend, he may proposed you two become gays).

Whatever it is, I think it is best that your partner knows abt it, he is your fren for 20 years for God's sakes!

The other more cowardly act is confront his wife and tell her to stop immediately what she is doing. This act may cause the following negative impact:

(a) Being a devious wife that she is (she did managed to hide an affair for 4 yrs right??), she might think up a way to discredit everything/ proof you have and alienate your partner from you and make him hate you

(b) Being devious, she might attempt to reverse blackmail by putting you into compromising position with her (ala some of the bros' suggestion above albeit backfired) and blackmail you into stop blackmailing her in the first place.

So I still feel my 1st suggestion is a good one provided you got the timing right etc. At least, if the trick does not work, you still have like 3 minutes of pure excitement (like when you are 5 yrs old receiving your first Christmas present from your dad) while pretending you are clueless and watch him open that Crazy Courier!! You might wanna open a betting counter here in SBF as to your partner's reaction upon reading hte courier contents and win back some money to cover your $10k hehehe....

My 5 cents advice Ignore me at your own risk haha!

Oh yeah, if by any chance your partner is also surfing SBf anonymously and saw my posting, the 1st trick will automatically became non-workable and your partner might make some funny noise when he receive such said courier and pounced on and do the mambo on your ribs hehehe..

klZ

Last edited by klzombie; 04-10-2006 at 03:57 PM.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus3rx
After spending so much money, nearly 10k, .
woo... what a friend you are. you gonna pay for their divorce too?
Old 04-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Ever thought of the situation this way? You may be stabbing yourself unknowingly if you present evidence of the wife's extra marital affiars.

If husband and wife divorce, wife may get half of husband's shares in your company. Then bingo! You have a pair of divorced directors playing politics at boardroom level. And you can't complain cos you are the catalyst of their divorce. All these affects the profitability of your business.

Plus you and your partner sound rich. You spend $10K doing voluntary Kay-Poh stuff. Imagine how much your partner gives his wife? If divorced already, he may have to pay a high monthly alimony to maintain her pre-divorce lifestyle. To get alimony, the courts dun care who's the adulterer. If she gets a high sum of alimony, she can openly use your partner's money to pay her flings.

You claim to be a businessman. So what does it earn you to poke your nose into this business?
Old 04-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
tobby is a Helpful and Caring Samstertobby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am afraid your Biz partner may question your intention for starting on the PI thing.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

99% lexus3rx is GAY. 1% bisexual.

Unless lexus3rx is a GIRL, if not no one in the RIGHT FRAME OF MIND, EAT FULL NO SHIT CUM OUT will spend 10K to do this kind of thing.

So for the sake of LOVE, only then lexus3rx will spend 10K to do this kind of thing.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 05-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
lexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thx 4 all the advice agian 2 all bros here, nothing like getting so many different points of views.

Clarification time again 4 bros tat think wat they think of me. Again, I m not in love wif my partner or his wife, and I m definitely not a gay or bisexual. Aleady admitted tat I m a busybody n got myself in tis dilemma, so I m not eat full not shit out pliz.

Yes, 20 yrs of partnership and friendship, its going 2 b a tough call from me. I know him 2 well, n we do share our thoughts n views of our life. He is definitely not into hot wifing kind of stuff. We are very open minded but kept close 2 our traditions s local chinese.

I m confuse bcoz, on surface, u can tell how loving the wife is 2 him, we meet nearly everyday. Her affair of 4 yrs is studying in another country, n she flies there 4 holidaysat least 3 times a yr, so now I know y she goes there every yr. N the guy will come bk 2 sin once a yr during school break. I guess tats how they manage 2 keep the affair under wrap 4 such a long time.

My partner s a man of course will have his flings when we travel overseas on biz trip, but never a long term affair keeping mistress or wat so ever.

I had sort of decided after reading all tis today. Thx again 2 all bros. I will b using a fake email address 2 send him all the evidence. I m considering whether 2 send 2 his wife's father or not, coz she is the only daughter n the father tot of her like an "Angel".....
Old 05-10-2006, 02:45 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
chongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I had sort of decided after reading all tis today. Thx again 2 all bros. I will b using a fake email address 2 send him all the evidence. I m considering whether 2 send 2 his wife's father or not, coz she is the only daughter n the father tot of her like an "Angel".....
lexus3rx is a Pro... after gathering all the suggestions from fellow samsters... he upgrades courier service to fake email address... By doing so, he not only saves on courier charges, he risks only losing a laptop or LCD monitor, depending on whether his partner is in the office or travelling. (Spend 10k on PI liao must save a bit, save a dollar oso shiok :P)

lexus3rx is evil... he not only wants his partner to jilt his wife... he wants to ruin her life and that of her family as well... by showing her poor father
the real "Slut" in "Daddy's Angel"... According to MediaCorp scriptwriters, this is sure to cause he father to suffer a heart attack/stroke...

Evil: 999 , Conscience: 0... ...
Old 05-10-2006, 02:50 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongster
lexus3rx is a Pro... after gathering all the suggestions from fellow samsters... he upgrades courier service to fake email address... By doing so, he not only saves on courier charges, he risks only losing a laptop or LCD monitor, depending on whether his partner is in the office or travelling. (Spend 10k on PI liao must save a bit, save a dollar oso shiok )

lexus3rx is evil... he not only wants his partner to jilt his wife... he wants to ruin her life and that of her family as well... by showing her poor father
the real "Slut" in "Daddy's Angel"... According to MediaCorp scriptwriters, this is sure to cause he father to suffer a heart attack/stroke...

Evil: 999 , Conscience: 0... ...
Ya man, I not sure is it a good thing if I have a friend like him

Good that got someone 'spend 10K' on my business and the bad part is sibei kaypoh.

The part on sending to the wife's father, it's cek ark.

Danger man....

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 05-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Ya man, I not sure is it a good thing if I have a friend like him

Good that got someone 'spend 10K' on my business and the bad part is sibei kaypoh.
The threadstarter is definitely a woman, like my first post here subtly suggest ... need to be further convinced, go back to the first post & just read between the lines.
Her vengefulness ... well, it's all embedded in their genes.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I would say, send to her father too BUT with not so detailed evidence that the father will suffer a heart attack. Just good enough for him to know that his daughter is not an angel .. ....
Old 05-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thx 4 all the advice agian 2 all bros here, nothing like getting so many different points of views.

Clarification time again 4 bros tat think wat they think of me. Again, I m not in love wif my partner or his wife, and I m definitely not a gay or bisexual. Aleady admitted tat I m a busybody n got myself in tis dilemma
Wahhh so good temper har?

Fully agree with bro KE & SC. U r definitely a sissy

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 06-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
lexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am just seeking opinions to ponder on. Its alrite to be called evil, a woman or sissy, I see no point in bitting back. Each has his/her views to the situation. It is already not easy being in the situation, I dun 1 any trouble. Thx to all....
Old 06-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Burn the evidence, delete this thread.....case close...
Old 06-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

ok BRO lexus3rx, i apologise for my abv statment ur a guy instead of a sissy cos as i stroll down the FL dome & saw your FR
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...1&postcount=19

But from your posting u really sound like a bit sixxy mah

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1