The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW here and new to prostitutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummymocha View Post
What's the ang pow? cos im oso virgin studying at poly.
I noe Sherine will gladly give you a ang pow to pop your cherry....
Old 24-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummymocha View Post
The problematic part is the approaching part, but good suggestion anyway. Will see how.
Well, you approach a girl you *genuinely* like, and spend time with her. As with anything worthwhile, it will take time and effort. A couple of months ought to do it, and make her your girlfriend. Once that happens, you will have years of free fucks.

Be sincere about making her your gf. If you go around looking for free fucks, you might not get it since the more decent girls will rebuff you, but even decent girls will sleep with their bfs. If you genuinely look for a gf, you will likely succeed, and the fucks will come along with it. It's a perk of being attached.
Old 24-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jamesdean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Well, you approach a girl you *genuinely* like, and spend time with her. As with anything worthwhile, it will take time and effort. A couple of months ought to do it, and make her your girlfriend. Once that happens, you will have years of free fucks.

Be sincere about making her your gf. If you go around looking for free fucks, you might not get it since the more decent girls will rebuff you, but even decent girls will sleep with their bfs. If you genuinely look for a gf, you will likely succeed, and the fucks will come along with it. It's a perk of being attached.
good advice, but what this forum is about FLs leh

can advise how to get them for free bonks also, kekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1