The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!
Re: Slim Fujian PRC to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil-Man View Post
Was very satiscation. "A MUST TRY".
A worth well budget bonk.
Thank u bro Devil-Man for your FR on Xiao You. ARD up u for good effort.

Bro Earlyriser, pm u the contact also. Waiting for your FR.
Old 14-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!

Xiao You has her extension, will be here until late July at the earliest. Interested bros can pm me for contact.
I know many bros have contacted her. But more FR s are welcome.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Samster

Good news for lovers of slim PRC s.
Xiao You has obtained her student pass. Will be here for at least 6 more months (can be renewed some more). Lucky her.
Bros can pm me for contact. Cheers.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF on Xiao You

Once again, thks bro Elbert for this opportunity to share her contact with me.

Looking foward to RTF Xiao You since i upped her 3 months back. Finally yesterday was the day, weather was great, so got a session with her. Reached GL area, waste no time, booked a room and SMS her. Soon after, she arrived on time. Glad to see her again, told me she miss me too....she looked the same as before. And i can feel that her look begin to grow on me. We really click well enough to TCSS for quite sometime

Will keep the detail summerize to shorten the story as attire session was much similar to the first session. Nothing to shout about. We manage to shower together, but still the bathroom was too small. Luckily she was slim or else........hehe

After bath, dried ourselves and proceedto the love boat. Begin with TCSS as like we been apart for quite sometime. During our conversation, her auto hand start to stroke my awakening didi, follow by licking my nipples. After somtime. turm her body whereby she facing me, french her like no tomorrow. And our tongues fighting was fantastic. She really like it and into it. Slowly caress her small boobs and down toward her clut, painting her pussy lip where she responded with nice soft moan. Request for doggie position where her small little butt facing me.....see liao bei tahan.....insert my index finger and start to auto roaming. Juice will really flooded. She keep jerking and shivering. I can feel that she cannot control liao. Stop immediately, reached my didi and start to BBBJ me. At the same time, with two fingers inside her pussy hole, increasing my speed. Making both very SHIOK SHIOK.....SONG SONG.......Told her i wanna cum out liao, quickly she release.....or else fire inside her mouth!!.... BTW, she don’t do CIM.

Continously for about few minutes before she capped me. Pussy hole was really tight, can feel theside of the inner hole was rubbing my didi with tight tension. After all manage to insert and pumped her hard on the doggie. Moaning begin to increase as i hold her left leg high high and pumped right to the end. Very the SHIOK... The expression was exotically. It take a while as i love enjoy bonking that position. Then change to our missionary. Places her both legs wide apart. OPEN SESAME....... See her pinkish juicy pussy was very fleshy. My didi start to STEAM again liao. Slowly insert her tight pussy. Begin to pump her in and out. Fast and slow till we make our last breath....cummed out together. Finally, i fully exploded, took out the CD and cum on her body. Lastly, perpared our last shower before we call it the day.

Overall, very very satification dring the whole entire session. Much better than the first time...i think......GFE feeling was great when i with her. Attitude was execellent when she show a lot of respect toward me. Service was perfection when she really work very hard on you and trying to please u. She’s a very nice and kind gal. Do treat her well.

BTW, she been busy with tight schedule due to taking courses in the afternoon and work in the KTV at night. Hard to arrange session with her nows-a-day. So, bros out there, try to make early appointment with her whereby she can find the right time with u. Happy bonking.

My rating:
Name: Xiao You
Look: 6.5/10 (Sweet looking gal, will grow on u)
Body: 7/10 (slim figure, small build)
Boob: A (not for boob lover)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (Juicy and pinkish flesh)
BBBJ: 8/10 (great suction)
FJ: 8/10 (wet and tight)
Frenching: Yes (love her tongue fighting)
Fingering: Yes
CIM: NO
COF: NO
COB: Yes
Attitude: 10/10 (Excellent)
Service: 9/10 (No rush. Very hardworking and willing to pleased u)
GFE: 10/10 (Nice to be with her by my side)
Damages: $50 + $10(tip) + $20(room)
RTF: Yes
Old 07-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
tamatiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm... looks good ...parking here and building pts
Old 07-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 18
Uppercut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUppercut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

after reading those few FRs be lun liao....yesterday chiong this gal..first time try 1 from fujian... still got another earlier report on another rtf have't type so gonna faster..thanks to TS Elbert

Name: Xiaoyou
origin: fujian
Look:6.3/10 (cute looking, shy looking on bed, look abit like the Que Sheng actress if u know who i referring)
boobs: 6/10( A cup but i sort of like smaller cups..cute nipples )
Body: 7/10 (slim and tall)
Complexion: abit lose out on this, not that fair, i m fairer than her and many prcs but overall still fine not rough skin)
BBBJ:7.5/10 (one of the better ones, though slowly suck, at first was abit worried about her teeth, u see u know)
FJ: 7/10 (if only she can moan louder, can see she's enjoying it)
Frenching: 7/10 (i still have better, obliging)
painting:8/10 (very nice pussy leh)
fingering: Yes (try to keep yr nails trim not to hurt her)
Service:10/10 (no rush, i confirm no regret!)
Attitude:10/10 (nice attitude, not greedy)
Damage: $50 + $12 hotel
rtf: hopefully possible
Old 07-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

Thank you bro Uppercut for your FR and bro Andrew for your repeat performance. Upped u whenever possible.

Phone Xiao You one day before as her schedule is very tight these days.

Bro tamatiger, ard pm you the contact. Your FR coming hor.
Old 20-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

Realise that I gave some bros a wrong hp number. So if u have any problem contacting her, just pm me again.

And recent FR s on Xiao You are most welcome.
Old 27-07-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro Elbert for the contact. Met her yesterday evening and I find her having good attitude and hardworking.
Her HP ranged a few times during our foreplay. She didn't go to answer. Only do so after I had cummed and released her.

FR Summary
Name : Xiao You. 小油. Dunno whether she bluff me. She said this is her name.
Origin : Fujian.
Dressing : Nice black blouse and jeans with heels. Biege bra and yellow Mickey Mouse panties!
Look : Minimal make up. Long dye straight hair. Very thin face. Very hard to describe. Pleasant looking lah, but not my type.
Showering : Wash me very clean clean.
Body : Approx 1.63m. Very slim type. Too thin for my liking.
Boobs : Small As. Dark brown nipples for sucking. Not for boob lovers.
Skin : A little tanned. not really smooth but still passable.
Armpit : Not sure.
Pussy : Very thick bush. Very tight thin love lips.
Catbath : Lick my nipples slow and easy.
Frenching : None. Some pecking here and there.
Fingering : Rubbing and fingering allowed. No rush and takes time to get wet.
BJ (with cap) : Will do some hot licking at my balls and groin region first. Very hardworking here. Dunno why, didi not in good mood today. She blowed me the first time until hard. Pushed her down and wanted to enter her. Cham liao. Didi die down. No complains from her. She gave me another blow and finally get to enter her tight pussy.
FJ (Capped of course): Soft moans. Maybe she a shy gal. I exploded after 10 thrusts.
Service : No rush.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty. Keep smiling. Showed me her nephew and niece's photos on her HP.
Damage : $50 + tip + $20 (room). New H81 at Lor20. Room quite small though. Can see the bed upon opening the door. But bathroom super big. Very thick paint smell. Can see it's super new.
Verdict : She is a very hardworking and shy gal. Hope Bros here will treat her gently.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Verdict : She is a very hardworking and shy gal. Hope Bros here will treat her gently.
Yes, pm me for contact of 小油 Xiao You.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Samster

Bros with at least one FR can pm me for the contact of 小油 Xiao You.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 18
Uppercut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUppercut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yesterday saw her at GL while passing by liming hotel.. may try to rtf her soon..
Old 03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fireblade_e is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

Can i have her contact.. Thanks Thanks
Old 04-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Like to thanks the TS for the contact
I am actually 1 month plus late to try out as I have too many contacts on hand and do not have ebough $$$$$
Sorry TS
SMS her and meet up around 7 pm

FR Summary
Name : Xiao You. 小尤
Origin : Fujian.
Look : Not much make up. Long straight hair. Very thin face.
Body : Very slim indeed
Boobs : Small dark brown nipples. Not for boob lovers.
Skin : Not really smooth. Have lots of bed bug mark on the leg as the place she stay. She is moving out to another place very soon.
Armpit : little.
Pussy : Bushy.
Frenching : Yes.
Fingering : Yes
BJ : with cap
FJ : Capped.
Service : No rush.
Attitude : Friendly gal
Damage : $50 + tip + $20 (room).

I am too tired actually since I have a round with some other gal on Sat.
Getting old already

Send her back to her place and she have to meet someone later at fruit stall

Upz you 2 miserable points which I have.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
yesterday saw her at GL while passing by liming hotel.. may try to rtf her soon..
I saw "Xiao You" when I was in the car with another Fujian girl Xiao Ping. When I called to confirm, she said she was somewhere else. So there could be a Xiao You look-alike.
Anyway, glad u are supporting her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1