The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!
Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There are many punters (including a few of my buddies) usually have quickies during lunchtime peak ... my buddies who are married work in CBD areas and they are not the most Snr in their Organization, hence they would usually have 30-40 mins quickies ... they have been doing that since Miko’s days. Miko was one of them having many clients coming out within 30-40 mins ... not because she was not good. BTW she broke GL Guinness record by earning approx $400k during her 2-year stint in GL according to OKT Uncle Hua. And that’s excluding tip$ from her ardent fans. No WL has done that before till to date. In the past Uncle Hua did all the accounting of his shop.

Only ppl who are “mountain tortoise” and/or ignorant will say rubbish! Obviously none of the WL from L2036 can’t even smell smoke compared to the hot Ang Pai of 54A. They are poles apart, to put it bluntly.
are you sure did you go and see the book
BTW we are not allowed to see. 54A do fast food service of course the can hit 12 sessions per day. 400k how you know u saw. Anyway 2036 now got 14 girls the most in GL and more girls is coming.

Last edited by Billylai80; 10-04-2019 at 11:59 PM.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I feel that SG cat150 is simply the golden benchmark for whoring. The repertoire of services provided at cat150 (shower, AR, DFK, role-play etc) is something which I hv never experienced in other countries before

I tried various avenues in Tw, M'sia and once in Beijing, mostly their session is a simple fuck-and-go one. low GFE and quite mechanical too. quite a far cry from our usual cat150 sessions

of course maybe I'm not 100% familiar with the cheong scenes in other countries and hence may not experience their best offerings. but my gut feel tells me it's prolly just very standard fuck-and-go sessions. even my fren who went to Japan told me the fuck session there is quite short and limited svc, mainly just intercourse and finish everything in 30 mins.

SG finally has somethk we are proud and uniquely ours
In fact the punters in GL are spoiled by the Malaysian WLs ... These demanding repertoires of CAT150 per se was first started by those solid Malaysian WLs many years ago. These are the de facto standards of Malaysian whores. Elite Naval seals from Malaysia do not need you to shower b4 the action and they would also perform CIP/CIM and one could do CIA without qualms. Am pretty sure bro Doomas could share his sexciting encounters with u guys.

BTW Malaysian WLs earn $95 for 45 mins.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-04-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good examples like Jenny who looked like a transvestite but surprisingly she had punters queueing for her. Many of her diehard fans bought flowers and expensive gifts for her. Jenny is lanky, her complexion was superbly fair and smooth. 1G Chu Chu who was not pretty also enjoyed solid business but most punters booked Chu Chu was because of her solid commando service.

To me miko was a chio SYT and meihui was a chio MILF (I still keep their pics) ... Meihui has actually given birth before and she was quite mature already when she first started in GL. When she ORD, she was already 29 years old. LuLu didn’t earn as much because she didn’t complete her 2 full years of service. Actually both meihui and miko offered excellent service. I guess it depends on certain obvious reasons. Both could offer Blue Fin sashimi.
Yes, jenny looked like a transvestite but service really no horse run. She would lick my asshole before I showered. I would then dfk her after and I am sure I tasted my own shit in her mouth Also serve bluefin sashimi anyhow de, completed 2 years with no problems
Old 11-04-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
There are many punters (including a few of my buddies) usually have quickies during lunchtime peak ... my buddies who are married work in CBD areas and they are not the most Snr in their Organization, hence they would usually have 30-40 mins quickies ... they have been doing that since Miko’s days. Miko was one of them having many clients coming out within 30-40 mins ... not because she was not good. BTW she broke GL Guinness record by earning approx $400k during her 2-year stint in GL according to OKT Uncle Hua. And that’s excluding tip$ from her ardent fans. No WL has done that before till to date. In the past Uncle Hua did all the accounting of his shop.

Only ppl who are “mountain tortoise” and/or ignorant will say rubbish! Obviously none of the WL from L2036 could “smell smoke” compared to the hot Ang Pai of 54A. They are poles apart, to put it bluntly.
Sometimes you shoot and go and especially if you are a regular. You just don't need to go through the full suite of service which takes up time.

OKT assistant won't understand
Old 11-04-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Premium Shooter of Triple Tap huh
Some shower at work and straight to action once in the room. Time saved
Old 11-04-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
best from ex Dongguan Sauna which extinct liao(went subsurface now)

second Nihon SoapLoad but damn bloody fucking cheebye expensive(not worth)

the rest is just Sexercise
Singapore is good but no where close to Brazil. Latin America remain my number 1 spot
Old 11-04-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, are you new to GL or you are just picking on MP.

Many hot ang pai WLs in the past clocked 12-14 sessions daily.
An Qi Er 2831A clocked almost 13-14 sessions everyday.
Mei Hui, Miko 54A, An Qi Er 2831A, 1G Lulu 54A, Na Na 1803, Fei Fei 1809, 1G Na Na 54A, ......... all did it before.

Like bro Saabking mentioned, 12 sessions not necessary 12 customers.
Many of them have ppl booking them for multiple sessions and then they leave before the time is up.

Moreover, each customer on average takes only abt 40-45 mins.
12 sessions will be 12x45=540 mins.
Each WL works avg 11 hours a day which is 660 mins.
There is 120 mins to spare.

During that hot An Qi Er, 2831A time, at least 2 bros waiting for her at the shop when she is working upstairs.
This happens everyday until she went back.

You have to book her 24 hrs in advance.
I am not joking.

She is that hot and everyday ppl calling up to book for tomorrow.

Sounds like OKT Eagle's BMW long long time ago .........
Eagles den must go down and sign book to reserve.

Basically 2036 business is so bad that they have not seen 12 sessions a day. I hope this clarify.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Yes, jenny looked like a transvestite but service really no horse run. She would lick my asshole before I showered. I would then dfk her after and I am sure I tasted my own shit in her mouth Also serve bluefin sashimi anyhow de, completed 2 years with no problems
Now everyone revealing bluefin Tuna!! We are becoming so receptive (or should i say insertive) and open
Old 11-04-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Now everyone revealing bluefin Tuna!! We are becoming so receptive (or should i say insertive) and open
Haha bro, was talking about wl from donkey years ago, no harm liao la
Old 11-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Srsmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, yesterday pass by 2047 around 7.30pm, saw a pretty wl walking out from 2047, can check anybody know her? 😁😁 if not mistaken that time she is talking to yaya when walking out.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Some shower at work and straight to action once in the room. Time saved
Most garang was ex Msian Singtel

Quote:
Singapore is good but no where close to Brazil. Latin America remain my number 1 spot
Floppy Joe prefer oriental jane

Quote:
Actually once regular mode activated, sashimi served naturally

Open secret of the skin trade
Old 11-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joe131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Most garang was ex Msian Singtel

Floppy Joe prefer oriental jane

Actually once regular mode activated, sashimi served naturally

Open secret of the skin trade
There is only one word, the ex-Malaysian WL are professional
Old 11-04-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
are you sure did you go and see the book
BTW we are not allowed to see. 54A do fast food service of course the can hit 12 sessions per day. 400k how you know u saw. Anyway 2036 now got 14 girls the most in GL and more girls is coming.
Hi bro,
I have painstakenly taken time to type out a format for you to share your 14 gals of 2036. Attached below. Will be glad to see truthful reports of the gals you mentioned. Till now, did not see any FR, not even faked ones haha.

So maybe you can put in effort to type real FRs for your gals instead of arguing Ang Pais get how many sessions. I even heard of some Ang Pais taking medicine to stop delay menses to work more days. 14-16 sessions is possible.

Format - for the 14 girls

Girl Name: ?
House: of course 2036
In GL for how long: ?
Looks: ?/10 Resemblance to which actress/model/public person:? Looks Description:?
Body: ?/10 Body description:? Complexion:?
Boobs: ?/10 Boobs description: natural or enhanced? Nipples pink or brown or black? Soft and smooth or hard?
Attitude: ?/10 Description:?
Shower: ?/10 Description: got extras in shower eg like boob wash, bbbj, pussy rub?
GFE: ?/10 Description: treats you like BF? Got lip pecking, kissing or frenching?
Foreplay/Cat bath: ?/10 Description: lick back, front ...?
BJ: ?/10 Description: BJ skills? Capped or Bare?
AR: Any such services provided
FJ: ?/10 Description: change of positions? Willing to ride or dead fish? Moans?
Overall: ?/10
Summary: xxxxxxx
Old 11-04-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes you shoot and go and especially if you are a regular. You just don't need to go through the full suite of service which takes up time.

OKT assistant won't understand
Absolutely .... I usually don’t go thru a fixed routine with my super regulars. It is the quality that counts these days for me.

That fella is not even a OKT Asst. He is nothing more than a shop Domestic Helper/GD man (in army term). This fella used to be a Domestic helper of L0819 which is my one-time regular shop because of some solid WLs. Now I think it is a Vietcong shop. OKT Asst of that shop is David. The Registered OKT rarely man the shop. All the frontline works are managed by David and he is allowed to do so as he is also registered with AV. At any one time David must be present in the shop if not the OKT.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-04-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

vee
Quote:
Absolutely .... I usually don’t go thru a fixed routine with my super regulars. It is the quality that counts these days for me.

That fella is not even a OKT Asst. He is nothing more than a shop Domestic Helper/GD man (in army term). This fella used to be a Domestic helper of L0819 which is my one-time regular shop because of some solid WLs. Now I think it is a Vietcong shop. OKT Asst of that shop is David. The Registered OKT rarely man the shop. All the frontline works are managed by David and he is allowed to do so as he is also registered with AV. At any one time David must be present in the shop if not the OKT.

what the f u r we are after all customers. You think u are who. I know more than you. so dun f around with me. I thought you know all the OKT of China joint. You even dunno who the boss. I wondering the OKT know you as I act u know them.

Last edited by Billylai80; 11-04-2019 at 08:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1