The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexalong View Post
Here now your turn admin, go and up your favorite girl into top 5 again. Fucking tosser.

Oh and you misspelled her fucking name on purpose?
I am sorry , I never update myself to keep the order fair. May I need to change the rule to make it fair.
Old 13-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
For fuck sake you feel the need to up Karen's status? I down her 10 times, you up her 15 times everytime. But screwed it since i already clarified that the review is fake and likes dislikes grossly manipulated, everyone can see for themselves.
U should calm down. Not every one is ur enemy .

I can remove her from the list if she really like what u mentioned.

Thanks
Old 13-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Bro flex, can I know how old are u? Wat job are u holding n wat do you do during ur free time ?
Old 13-07-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfoo View Post
U should calm down. Not every one is ur enemy .

I can remove her from the list if she really like what u mentioned.

Thanks
I think to be fair.....perhaps change french to subjective,boobs to implant?? ,rtf to subjective.....should be gd enough,any bro visit her recently can add somemore...erase her will be unfair.....
Old 13-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I think to be fair.....perhaps change french to subjective,boobs to implant?? ,rtf to subjective.....should be gd enough,any bro visit her recently can add somemore...erase her will be unfair.....
thanks for your suggestion
Old 13-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's weird because she did went out a couple of times with me so what refuse? Did she spin a story to her colleagues that because she refuse to go out with me and i got work up? Well no surprise there, she is very capable of lies and deception so newbies be warn. And 看不开? After you pour your heart soul money on someone only to realise it's all nothing but based on lies. And when you couldn't slap more money than what you're currently giving her, she 翻脸 and find you a nuisance.
If I may, let me ask you a question. If Karen is not a Geylang WL but an ordinary girl you have been courting. When she wants to call it quits, will you be doing all these to her?
Old 13-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceed View Post
Any updates of hotties from this house?
Just had one of the new girl, Xiao Mi. Very ordinary.
Old 13-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
recovered as your suggestion,
cleaned up like and unlike
thanks
Old 14-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
If I may, let me ask you a question. If Karen is not a Geylang WL but an ordinary girl you have been courting. When she wants to call it quits, will you be doing all these to her?
Ordinary girl that cons and scam a person of his feelings and money? HELL YEAH! Even if it incriminates me.
Old 14-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

看你已后还敢不敢认其他客人做男朋友!记得也告诉他们是缘份!每天给那么多男人搞还不够,还得骗人家感情与 金钱!鸡就是鸡呀玉妃karen,人面兽心!

Last edited by flexalong; 14-07-2015 at 05:21 AM.
Old 14-07-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMGs63 View Post
Flexalong,

When it suits you, you point out the opinion of one samster. When I point out to you that several samsters are against your actions, you act blur and brush it off, arrogantly saying you have no regrets. You couldn't care less for the opinions of several samsters and now suddenly the opinion of one samster means so much to you. Double standards, much?

Oh at least someone agrees with me YOU're speaking up for that whore

Why should I shut up? You should practice what you preach about MYOB. Linkfoo can do whatever he likes with his microsite, it is none of your business. Is Karen your girlfriend? No. So Linkfoo up or don't up Karen is totally unrelated to you.

Yeah but like you itchy mouth, i couldn't stand it and have to point it out.

Stop being so sore over an iphone and getting dumped.

Again it's not just an iphone you idiot!

The more you post, the more you show your true colours. Your vile attempt to bring a WL down with no regards to collateral damage is thankfully undermined by your posts which read like a self-centered raving lunatic.

i guess a raving lunatic pairs pretty well with a low life whore who scams people of their feelings and money

You would like to believe that Karen dumped you because of money. But I think it could well be because she woke up one day and realised - as several of us already have - that you're a Charlaton.

Oh stop speaking for the others. YOUR opinion ONLY!

Last edited by flexalong; 14-07-2015 at 01:48 AM.
Old 14-07-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

ok, i am not going to keep hammering at this. G-ingTFO
Old 14-07-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
看你已后还敢不敢认其他客人做男朋友!记得也告诉他们是缘份!每天给那么多男人搞还不够,还得骗人家感情与 金钱!鸡就是鸡呀玉妃karen,人面兽心!
LOL

power la bro....scold her upside down
Old 14-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Flexalong, You 看不开,because of money izzit? How much you throw? Buying iPhone to her, is a big thing to you? And you gave her 10k or 20k or above?

You said you told her you not rich, maybe she think you trying to be humble.. I mean who can blame her?

If she is not a WL gal, I think you would not behave like this. Because in your mindset, actually you think you are superior than them because of their profession, and you think they ought to treat u good, because of your money??
Old 14-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

I feel bro flex felt the pinch that money spent on her went down to the drain. But then spending such money to any WL will go down to the drain at some point in time as they will return home
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1