The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lukester28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
I too was hoping Sir Alex would make a marquee signing like David Villa to take the pressure off Rooney, and an attacking midfielder/playmaker Mesut Ozil and winger David Silva to replace loyal Scholes and Giggs.

But alas, Villa had gone to Barca, Ozil is staying put at Bremen and Silva has gone to the blue half of Manchester.

Yes, I do hope that new signings Hernandez, Smalling and Bebe will be able to light up the EPL this season with up and coming starlets Evans, Gibson, Macheda, Obertan, Cleverly and the Rafael twins.

And of course, Berbatov, Owen and Ferdinand to stay injury-free.

We'll give Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool and maybe even Tottenham a fight to claim our 19th Crown!

Glory glory Man United!
yes, i am positively hopeful that the new signings will help deliver our 19th title! come on man united!!!
Old 16-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 15
A Red Devils is a Helpful and Caring SamsterA Red Devils is a Helpful and Caring Samster

let hope Red Devils can get off to a good start by thrashing the Magpies just like what Chelsea did to WBA.
Old 16-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adventureboy38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm hoping MU will trash NC min. 6 goals....
Old 16-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Newcastle may be 'newly promoted' but they are no strangers to the Premier League. If memory serves me right, we only drew with them at home, on opening day, in the season they got relegated.

I'll be happy with any kind of win.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 16-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Just my simple prediction.

Half-time = 2-0

Full-time = 4-1

Home - Home.....

I hope Sir Alex Ferguson should use 4-1-3-2 attack style and partners wingers with Park Ji Song/ Nani and Valenica.

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 17-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

United give Magpies Premier League reality check

Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 06:33:08 HRS

Manchester United's Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov celebrates after scoring the opening goal during the English Premier League football match against Newcastle United at Old Trafford in Manchester, north-west England. Manchester United began their Premier League campaign with a 3-0 win over Newcastle here on Monday.

Dimitar Berbatov, Darren Fletcher and Ryan Giggs scored as Manchester United began their Premier League campaign with a 3-0 win over Newcastle here on Monday giving the losers a sharp reminder of the gulf in class between the Championship and the elite league.

United had a comfortable advantage over last season's Championship winners by half time even though it proved to be another frustrating night for Wayne Rooney, who remains goalless for club and country since scoring against Bayern Munich in a Champions League match in March.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was especially impressed by veteran midfielder Paul Scholes and delighted with the result against what he termed a tough outfit.

"They got into the Premier League last season by being a determined and a good unit with a good work ethic," said Ferguson.

"We were wasteful with some chances. Dimitar Berbatov could have scored three or four, but his performance was excellent. The three points is always important in your first home match. It was a steady performance."

Berbatov finished off a fine move with just over half an hour gone before Fletcher's close-range effort made it two at the interval.

And substitute Giggs extended the advantage with a third goal with five minutes remaining maintaining his extraordinary record of having scored in all 19 seasons he has played in the top flight.

Chelsea ended United's run of three successive Premier League titles with their victory last season but began their attempts to win the crown for a record 19th time in some style.

Newcastle's survival chances will never be judged on trips to Old Trafford but they showed they are well-organised and Andy Carroll looks like he might manage the step up to the top flight.

They began by managing to contain their hosts and Rooney's hopeful curled effort as the only occasion that the Old Trafford side threatened in the early stages.

And the newly-promoted side should have taken the lead when Carroll met Joey Barton's corner unmarked from six yards but glanced his header wide.

Nani had a long-range effort deflected wide and then thumped a free kick into the wall as the home side's frustration continued.

Carroll went close again with a 25-yard drive that was held by goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar.

Even when James Perch and Mike Williamson were guilty of slack clearances, Nani failed to take advantage for United.

But the Portuguese did force a scrambling punch from Steve Harper with a lofted cross to the far post for Berbatov.

And Rooney also lifted a shot over the bar after Berbatov headed down Antonio Valencia's cross.

But just after the half hour, the home team grabbed the lead when Valencia robbed Jonas Gutierrez in midfield, and John O'Shea fed Scholes, who slid through for Berbatov to find the corner of the net.

Barton tested van der Sar once again with a powerful strike to the near post.

But United doubled their lead before the interval thanks to fine work by Patrice Evra.

The French defender burst into the area and his low cross had too much on it for Rooney, but Fletcher fired in on the turn.

Two of the home team's veterans combined to put the game well beyond Newcastle.

A short corner was worked in-field and Scholes picked out Giggs, who found the corner with a placed volley.

- AFP
Old 19-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Bebe eager to make most of United break

Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 08:08:07 HRS

Bebe admits even he was surprised about his move to Manchester United but the striker is determined to take his chance at Old Trafford.

The Portuguese forward, 20, made the 7.4 million pounds move from Vitoria de Guimaraes just five weeks after he joined them from Estrela da Amadora.

And only a week after he first became aware of United's interest, Bebe signed for the Old Trafford club.

Bebe, speaking to reporters at Old Trafford here on Tuesday, said following in the footsteps of Portuguese stars Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani was also a big factor in the move.

"I feel good. It is an opportunity that has been given to me and now I have to grab it and work very hard," Bebe said.

"It was one week from hearing about interest to signing.

"I have always wanted to play in a foreign team either United or Chelsea but a team like Man United is a dream come true for any player.

"The Portuguese factor at Old Trafford was a motivation for me. There were very big names like Cristiano Ronaldo who has played here and is a very big player now.

"Also Nani and Anderson, I want to become like them and I will work hard to become a top quality player.

"I know all big players have to play with a lot of pressure on them and I'm going to try to do the same."

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, also unveiling Javier Hernandez and Chris Smalling, revealed Bebe was the first player he'd signed without even seeing on television.

Ferguson said United had to move quickly to head off interest from Real Madrid and Benfica, with his scouts persuading him to send chief executive David Gill to Portugal to do the deal.

"I didn't see any videos of him, it's the first time," Ferguson said. "Normally, as in the case of Javier and Chris, I see plenty of video footage of them.

"You've got to trust your staff at times and our scout in Portugal was adamant we must do something quickly.

"So I sent my chief scout and David Gill down there to do the deal. You'd have to ask Real how interested they were but I know they were hovering and so were Benfica.

"So were one or two other clubs and that's where you have to make quick decisions in life and I'm not too bad about that.

"I also spoke to (former United assistant manager) Carlos Queiroz about him.

"Sometimes you have to go on an instinct, you look at material. You look at their age and whether they're bringing pace, balance, desire to play and things like that."

Hernandez has already made a huge impression since joining from Chivas in pre-season, including a goal in the 3-1 win over Chelsea in the Community Shield.

The Mexican made his Premier League debut in the 3-0 Premier League victory over Newcastle on Monday and feels he is settling in to life in England.

"It was wonderful on Monday night to play at Old Trafford for United in this league," Hernandez said. "It was unbelievable.

"I am here now and I want to enjoy it a lot and take this opportunity and to grow up as a human and as a player. Most importantly, I want to win things.

"When I was young I always liked this league. I always wanted to play here. I am very happy I got this opportunity.

"I also want to open doors to players in Mexico to allow the important teams over here might look at other players from my country.

"While his beginnings are not quite as humble as Bebe's, Smalling has also come a long way in a short space of time.

The 20-year-old defender was playing non-league football with Maidstone just a couple of years ago before moving to Fulham and joining United in pre-season.

"It doesn't happen a lot these days where a non-league player comes through to professional football," Smalling said. "There is a lot of money being thrown around to buy players.

"But there are examples for young players in those divisions that if you work hard and take your chance, the chances are still there."

- AFP
Old 21-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
xanxus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bebe is a total unknown elements, in my point of view, to everyone. And that includes Sir Fergie!

Hope he will be a pleasant surprise to the Red Devils supporters!
Old 21-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Bebe is a great signing to me as he is what Man Utd might be lacking at the moment...a tall & powerful forward. He might be a secret weapon like Federico Macheda.
Old 23-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

Fulham, Manchester United in 2-2 draw at Craven Cottage

Monday, August 23, 2010, 01:37:21 HRS

Manchester United's Nani (R) and Fulham's Johnathan Greening (L) vie during their Premiership match at home to Fulham at Craven Cottage football stadium, London. The match ended 2-2.

Brede Hangeland salvaged a point for Fulham against Manchester United in a 2-2 draw at Craven Cottage when the defender headed a 90th minute equaliser after scoring an own goal just moments earlier.

United had only themselves to blame for dropping two points on Sunday after Nani missed an 86th minute penalty that would have given the visitors a 3-1 lead and almost certainly guaranteed victory.

Earlier Sir Alex Ferguson's team had appeared to be in complete control of the game when Paul Scholes confirmed his excellent early season form by scoring his 150th goal for United in the 12th minute.

But Simon Davies levelled for the home side in 57th minute and Hangeland managed to cancel out his own goal to ensure Mark Hughes avoided defeat in his first home game as Fulham boss.

It was a result which will leave Ferguson rueing the concession of early ground to reigning champions Chelsea, who have begun their defence of the title with successive 6-0 victories.

Wayne Rooney was missing from the United line-up having been forced to withdraw because of illness, prompting Ferguson to pair Dimitar Berbatov and Javier Hernandez up front.

And, while United missed Rooney's more direct approach, the forward duo initially linked effectively during an opening period that should have seen the visitors establish a more commanding lead.

As it was, Ferguson's side had only one goal to show for their early efforts, a typically outstanding long range effort from Scholes.

The goal came immediately after Berbatov had conjured the first real chance when he leapt acrobatically to volley from 12 yards only to see his effort tipped over by home keeper David Stockdale.

Fulham's reprieve lasted less than a minute as, from the resulting corner, Valencia picked out Berbatov with a low cross.

Manchester United's Paul Scholes (R) celebrates after scoring the first goal of the match with Patrice Evra (L) during their Premiership match at home to Fulham at Craven Cottage football stadium, London. The match ended 2-2.

The Bulgarian's first touch laid the ball back into the path of Scholes and the midfielder struck first time with a low drive from 25 yards that arrowed into the bottom corner.

Fulham's response had been limited and for 25 minutes last season's thrilling journey to the Europa League final seemed a very distant memory as Hughes's side fought to establish a foothold in the game.

However, there was evidence of the threat they would pose in the second period when Dickson Etuhu forced an outstanding double save from United's former Fulham keeper Edwin van der Sar.

Etuhu played a neat one-two with Bobby Zamora before forcing his way into the box and after blocking the midfielder's first effort, van der Sar reacted superbly to tip the follow-up over the bar.

Fulham began to dominate midfield after the restart, negating the influence of Scholes and Darren Fletcher in the central areas and finding more space down either flank.

And the 57th minute equaliser came when Damien Duff tricked his way past Patrice Evra and played in Zamora whose pull back was crashed home by Davies.

An apparently comfortable victory had turned into a desperate fight to avoid defeat for Ferguson's side but they stood firm and eventually restored their lead thanks to Hangeland's error.

The Fulham defender was unable to pull his shin out of the way as Nani's corner swung into the home area and the ball dribbled agonisingly over the lead with six minutes remaining.

Two minutes later United should have made sure of the points when Duff handled, only for Nani to fire the resulting spot-kick too close to Stockdale.

The miss proved costly with Hangeland making up for his earlier mistake by heading the equaliser in the final minute of normal time.

- AFP
Old 26-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ponzstarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
[b]Fulham, Manchester United in 2-2 draw at Craven Cottage
I hope the match teaches them to be wary of complacency
Old 29-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

Rooney back on target as United crush Hammers

Sunday, August 29, 2010, 03:15:13 HRS

Manchester United's striker Wayne Rooney opens the scoring from the penalty spot during their English Premier League football match against West Ham at Old Trafford in Manchester. Manchester United won 3-0.

Wayne Rooney ended his goal drought to inspire Manchester United's 3-0 victory over West Ham on Saturday and offer England manager Fabio Capello a rare piece of good news.

Capello and England start their qualifying campaign for the Euro 2012 on Friday under intense pressure and they will do so with Rooney having ended the least productive goalscoring period of his career.

With Capello a spectator at Old Trafford, there were signs that Rooney's sharpness is returning as he also had a hand in setting up the second goal for Nani before Dimitar Berbatov completed the win.

"It was a very, very good performance, our possession of the ball was good and we maybe could have scored more," said United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

"It's always the case when you get the first goal that it opens the door for you. We had to wait a while but we didn't stop playing our football and we deserved to go in front.

"It was a terrific goal from Nani and I'm very pleased with the performance. Everyone wanted the ball, they were looking to pass, looking to move and it was a good collective performance."

England forward Rooney had not found the net since scoring against Bayern Munich at the end of March, a sequence that amounted to 1,081 minutes and 13 games for club and country and included the disastrous World Cup campaign in South Africa.

But after 32 minutes, Jonathan Spector produced a blatant trip on Ryan Giggs and, following a miss by Nani from the spot when Rooney was absent against Fulham last week, Rooney strode up and comfortably beat Robert Green from the penalty spot.

The goal had been building steadily over the opening half hour with Nani, in particular, a thorn in West Ham's side.

West Ham boss Avram Grant had assigned Luis Boa Morte to perform a man-to-man marking job on in-form Paul Scholes but Nani was the United midfielder for whom the visitors had no answer.

Nani had already placed a free-kick just over the crossbar from 18 yards before his terrific right-foot strike from the edge of the area was punched to safety, via the post, by Green.

Just before the opening goal, Kieron Dyer shot into the side-netting at the other end, but that was a rare sortie into enemy territory for a Hammers side with containment in mind.

Manchester United's midfielder Nani (R) is challenged by West Ham United's midfielder Scott Parker during their English Premier League football match at Old Trafford in Manchester. Manchester United won 3-0.

That task was looking more and more difficult as the first half progressed and, after going in front, United should have gone into the interval with a far more comfortable cushion.

A Giggs cross was headed out to Darren Fletcher whose vicious strike was well kept out by Green, before Giggs picked out Berbatov in a scoring position only for the Bulgarian to see his shot twice blocked.

Nani was also played clear by Scholes, in injury-time, but, with only Green to beat, lifted his shot over the bar.

Within five minutes of the restart Nani had the goal his first half performance had merited as he netted an effort that underlined United's complete superiority.

Nani was allowed to run through, collecting a neat pass from Rooney 25 yards out.

Danny Gabbidon then fell over to allow Nani to take the ball into the area and place an unstoppable finish past Green.

Gabbidon made some amends with an important stop on Rooney, who was growing in confidence, but West Ham errors were not the exclusive preserve of the defence.

Dyer, for the second time in the match, found himself in a good shooting position but side-footed wide of the home goal.

There were opportunities for Berbatov, Paul Scholes and Giggs before United completed the rout with the pick of their goals.

Nani hung a teasing far-post cross in the air long enough for Berbatov to connect with a spectacular, close-range volley into the net after 69 minutes.

- AFP
Old 30-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Little Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, just wondering anyone is interested in buying a Man U jersey (brand new, price tag still on) for this new season? although its "small" size, it fits me quite nicely (i abt 173cm and 68kg). Nike brand, dry-fit material, with "AON" in front. willing to sell at $80. interested parties pls pm me for more info. i can send u photos too. thanks!
Old 31-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 20
raV3n is one of the Best!raV3n is one of the Best!raV3n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red View Post
hi, just wondering anyone is interested in buying a Man U jersey (brand new, price tag still on) for this new season? although its "small" size, it fits me quite nicely (i abt 173cm and 68kg). Nike brand, dry-fit material, with "AON" in front. willing to sell at $80. interested parties pls pm me for more info. i can send u photos too. thanks!
hmm....it seems that you might have come into a wrong thread to post sales/trade items.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

NEVILLE WAS FACING UP TO THE END

Manchester United defender Gary Neville has admitted he thought his career was coming to an end at the end of April this year.

Although his fellow veterans Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes had already agreed new one-year contracts, Neville was still waiting to hear whether Sir Alex Ferguson still wanted him.

At 35, the former England full-back had long since stopped worrying about such matters.

Yet, as the realisation of what was coming suddenly dawned, he confirmed his feeling that life was about to change.

"I turned round during training one morning and said 'I have three games to go at Manchester United'," said Neville at a sponsorship announcement for Singha Beer.

"I had not spoken to the club and I genuinely felt it could be the last three weeks.

"The club didn't owe me anything and I was more than happy. I was enjoying myself.

"In some ways, my best football came in a period I thought I was just going to enjoy."

So well was Neville playing at the time there was even talk of a call into Fabio Capello's World Cup squad.

In the end, the Italian never got in touch and it is now almost certain Neville will never represent his country again.

However, the Bury-born defender received adequate compensation when Ferguson dropped a one-year contract extension into his lap.

It gives Neville another shot at the major prizes in a career that only still exists because of his famous single-mindedness and dedication.

The past three seasons have been a struggle due to a succession of injuries.

He is still to make an appearance this season due to a groin injury that prevented him embarking on United's pre-season tour of the United States.

"Because of my injuries, I have thought about the fact I might have to find something else," he admitted.

"Two years ago I thought it would be my last season. Obviously last year I felt the same.

"I recognise this one could be as well.

"I am on a one-year contract. If I don't perform or I feel the club don't want me anymore I will be gone.

"That is life. In the 19 years I have been here, it has happened to better players."

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1