The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
in this forum, there r some "xiao ren" who luv to deduct people pt for fun and dun dare to give comment and name behind. there is 1 encounter at the GL section (FR on Blue Ocean), 1 idiotic c b kia oso do the same thing on me when i comment on saving thread space....

btw, can i add ur pt, if i hv add b4?? how to add 1pt, when everytime, i click is add 4 pts??
yea lor, is like that one la, last time i post FR also bo dai bo ji kena minus. maybe i write too long huh? heh, anyway, just be cool about it
Old 21-08-2004, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004
yea lor, is like that one la, last time i post FR also bo dai bo ji kena minus. maybe i write too long huh? heh, anyway, just be cool about it
haha.. i always cool, the joker saw my post and deduct 1 more pt, how i wish the system will reveal the person who add/deduct pts so tat we can probe further why they deduct and for those whom add pts, at least let us noes who, so tat we can add their pts..

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 21-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Can any kind soul give me back 1 rep pt?? A Bastard c b asshole minus 1 pt from from 69. That bastard if u dare to minus 1 pt pls admit i won't scream at u but I just want to say I want to remain at 69. aahahahhahahaahhaha......
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

If I say I am that bastard....... then U are wat???????? waaahahaaaaaaaaa

Knn....... Must organise a 69 competition then we see who deserve the 69 title lor.

Yo......... I dont wan a 55 leh...... Wait I kenna 55 by ppl.

69 pointer?
Poolhot
Old 21-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha.. i always cool, the joker saw my post and deduct 1 more pt, how i wish the system will reveal the person who add/deduct pts so tat we can probe further why they deduct and for those whom add pts, at least let us noes who, so tat we can add their pts..
Time for me tokcok here liao.........

hahaha....... I now annouce to e Cyberworld that I just add pts to Mahalosux pts.
Old 21-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Can any kind soul give me back 1 rep pt?? A Bastard c b asshole minus 1 pt from from 69. That bastard if u dare to minus 1 pt pls admit i won't scream at u but I just want to say I want to remain at 69. aahahahhahahaahhaha......
Oooppp....me too, i also kana zapped 2 pts by a samater in this thread also, anyway...i don wish to comment much cos i know who is this samster........

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 21-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Nursing a persistent cough. What about u? How's ur long trip? Any program tonight? Sms me, keep me updated. I got to log out liao. Feeling lethargic after taking medicine. ZZZZZZzzzz......
kenna TB huh .... haven't die yet ............

btw.... LHM sister is back if I am not wrong cause see a girl who look like LHM.

guess thats your mm2 rite ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 21-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
haiz, precisely why i hang out at the blue region instead of j51.
please keep in mind not all viet girls are like that though.
can understand your frustration after 3 months but just move on.
there are lotsa nice girls around.
bro ... dun like that say leh ......

actually 51 or blue region all the same ..... its just the luck of the draw ....

i got better luck at 51 compared to blue region.
Old 21-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
haiz, precisely why i hang out at the blue region instead of j51.
please keep in mind not all viet girls are like that though.
can understand your frustration after 3 months but just move on.
there are lotsa nice girls around.
bro ... dun like that say leh ......

actually 51 or blue region all the same ..... its just the luck of the draw ....

i got better luck at 51 compared to blue region.

Old 21-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaint
Bros Panerai, wait until u hear my story

i have just started to cheong jazzy since last year. as my first vist, i manage to go ST wit 1 of the viet, as we both agreed $150 4 2 shot. up at the hotel after 1 shots, she get dress up. i told her our agreement was 2 shot for $150. she said she 1 to go down and collect tip from the customer and will come back in a short while. so i let her go. 2 hours gone my hotel time is up.so i dress up n go home.

i had been her loyal customer for the past 3 month plus. never butterfly.
i tip her without failed each time i visited. and she did tis to mi. wat kind of damn principle is tis? Viet n china gals have the same concept. very realistic.
my friend went wit a few viet at jazzy. max rating is on 5 interm of overall. now he give up bonkin at jazzy.

Last Dec. i went there and happen 2 sit wit a Thai gal.her name is khron. 19 yrs old Very big beautiful eye.( Vicky Zhao look alike ) no bullshit. and 1st time in sillypore. onli 1 week in jazzy. i took her 4 LT. guess what? Excellent Fj, Fantastic BBBj. 100% GF feeling. Definitely u will come back for her. the onli setbakck is she can speak onli little english. but who care.

after my bonkin with tis puying. i finally realise that Viet at jazzy are not
worths for bonkin. i know not all viet are the same. U can try your luck. may b u will have a better luck than me.

so don't say i didn't warn u. Life is just like a condom, u never know what kind dick u gona get. so better pray hard before u go 4 your mission.
YO bro, u also 51 regular huh ......

sad to hear your story and thats why I have given up paying for sex.... either I get it free or no bonk ...... no fucks in this world is worth paying for .....

anyway, relationship and feelings takes time to develop ...... like i have always said .... we start our life as a bait but when the fish come biting we become the fisherman ....... thats the way the game is to be played and not the other way round ....

from my personal experience, 1st 6 months is just a probation period for viet gf whether working in sg or from vn. they will be ultra sweet and nice that get u hooked. any undesirable motives she have should be revealed by now. if u pass this phase, then things should be better provided U have never given her any forms of monetary support except tender loving care.

to discern whether they are genuine or not, gal who loves you tends to be more quiet and are often expressionless.words like "i love you" or "i miss you" are hardly heard...........

hope this helps

Old 21-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal
Oooppp....me too, i also kana zapped 2 pts by a samater in this thread also, anyway...i don wish to comment much cos i know who is this samster........
Mayb U do too much reporting liao..........hahahaaaaaaa

Or is it U rob his erm u so he tu lan

Or is it U so handsome that U got so many erm u that some bro jealous.

Joking. keke

Btw Since U so sure that U know who....... tell lor n we help U deduct him till kingdom come.

69pointers?
poolhot

Ps-Let change tis thread to another TCSS thread.
Old 21-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal

knn .... all of u complain what .... my rep. onli 20 pts only ..... 4get it lah ..... does this stupid pt mean anything at all ...... most impt is in real life steady blow whistle .... if not even super high rep pt also waste time ....

since we on the subject ..... PLEASE GIVE ME SOME REP POINTS .... PLEASE ....

every sms translation will mean 1 rep point ......
every personal translation will mean 1 jug ........

Old 21-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
knn .... all of u complain what .... my rep. onli 20 pts only ..... 4get it lah ..... does this stupid pt mean anything at all ...... most impt is in real life steady blow whistle .... if not even super high rep pt also waste time ....

since we on the subject ..... PLEASE GIVE ME SOME REP POINTS .... PLEASE ....

every sms translation will mean 1 rep point ......
every personal translation will mean 1 jug ........
Since U so desperate....... I give u FOUR POINTS

So now U must find FOUR good bonks that are lickable for me or else I get my son to deduct four pts from U.

Haha

TCSS time
Poolhot
Old 21-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer
NO ECA? so early?

haha.. then i cannot give. its 5pts.. over target..wahahaha
hahahah then dun add..... I add u....
Old 21-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
in this forum, there r some "xiao ren" who luv to deduct people pt for fun and dun dare to give comment and name behind. there is 1 encounter at the GL section (FR on Blue Ocean), 1 idiotic c b kia oso do the same thing on me when i comment on saving thread space....

btw, can i add ur pt, if i hv add b4?? how to add 1pt, when everytime, i click is add 4 pts??

Bro, now the system quite blur.... I also dunno y some can add 1-10??? Maybe it's becos of date of registration, number of posts n rep pt. I think u can add again cos I did add a nick twice....
Old 21-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

If I say I am that bastard....... then U are wat???????? waaahahaaaaaaaaa

Knn....... Must organise a 69 competition then we see who deserve the 69 title lor.

Yo......... I dont wan a 55 leh...... Wait I kenna 55 by ppl.

69 pointer?
Poolhot
So u r the one??? Hhahahahahahah did u do your job?? I did mine.....

I want 69.... it has been a long time since the last 69.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1