The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
If daily exchange is 25.18, you should be looking for at least 25.03. One stop quoted rate of 24.8 is way too low...means that they are making more in commissions. You can try Chinatown area, just beside the exit of chinatown station. You will perpetually see a long queue of people there.
oh chinatown..i think where u referring..tks tks
Old 21-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
If daily exchange is 25.18, you should be looking for at least 25.03. One stop quoted rate of 24.8 is way too low...means that they are making more in commissions. You can try Chinatown area, just beside the exit of chinatown station. You will perpetually see a long queue of people there.
That moneychanger is mainly doing Malaysian ringgit transactions.
Old 21-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 0
hillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
oh chinatown..i think where u referring..tks tks
Speaking of Chinatown..... is there a Chinatown in Pattaya? I may want to spend my Lunar New Year there
Old 22-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsborough96 View Post
Speaking of Chinatown..... is there a Chinatown in Pattaya? I may want to spend my Lunar New Year there
Pattaya is a beach resort. No Chinatown. Anyway if there is a Chinatown it will be closed on lunar new year. So there is no point going there as the place will be close...
Old 22-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsborough96 View Post
Here's a vid taken by someone on P-A during this year CNY (21-23 Jan) in Patts
Old 23-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Thanks bro for the vid. Always spent CNY in Sillypore and never went abroad during this period.

I think the only "Chinatown" in Thailand should be Yaowarat in Bangkok though there maybe sections in large cities like Chiangmai where more Chinese live & do business but not an officially demarcated Chinatown that we are familiar with.

Thai Chinese are mostly Teochew decent. In the past, during Chinese New Year, they would close their business for days but now the most is 1 day with some doing business as per normal because Chinese New Year is not an official holiday even though most of the Thai economy is controlled by Thai Chinese.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Pattaya is a beach resort. No Chinatown. Anyway if there is a Chinatown it will be closed on lunar new year. So there is no point going there as the place will be close...
It's strange that Chinatown here is closed during the CNY. In many of the places I have flown to while on duty..... it is in their Chinatown where the festival is celebrated..... Amsterdam, London, Manchester, New York, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Frankfurt, Milan, Rome, Sydney, Osaka, Bueno Aires etc....
Old 23-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
It's strange that Chinatown here is closed during the CNY. In many of the places I have flown to while on duty..... it is in their Chinatown where the festival is celebrated..... Amsterdam, London, Manchester, New York, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Frankfurt, Milan, Rome, Sydney, Osaka, Bueno Aires etc....
U mean spore? It is a public holiday here. Similar to hong kong, china, Taiwan, etc where majority is Chinese. Hence they are closed for the tradition of visiting relatives and friends, a reunion.

If u asking about Thailand, I haven't been there on cny days. But I heard from my friends Chinatown will be mainly closed for a couple of days. When I was in Bangkok on new year day (1st jan) due to public holiday, chinatown is also closed when I visited.

Last edited by cooler07; 23-09-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
U mean spore? It is a public holiday here. Similar to hong kong, china, Taiwan, etc where majority is Chinese. Hence they are closed for the tradition of visiting relatives and friends, a reunion.

If u asking about Thailand, I haven't been there on cny days. But I heard from my friends Chinatown will be mainly closed for a couple of days. When I was in Bangkok on new year day (1st jan) due to public holiday, chinatown is also closed when I visited.
I'm from S'pore.... I was referring to Pattaya.
Old 26-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Mr SQ if u r Sillyporean and Asian then u would know it's tradition to close during CNY. the countries u mentioned r all farang countries so the CNY celebration could b more of a commercial marketing gimmick to lure angmos' into Chinatown to eat more chow mien and moo goo gai pan!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Mr SQ if u r Sillyporean and Asian then u would know it's tradition to close during CNY. the countries u mentioned r all farang countries so the CNY celebration could b more of a commercial marketing gimmick to lure angmos' into Chinatown to eat more chow mien and moo goo gai pan!
I have not been able to celebrate the CNY in S'pore for the past 12 years. As a bachelor, I have always been rostered for flight duty during the festive periods and would invariably spend my holidays in other cities..... not that I mind as I do not have close relatives here.
Old 26-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 20
z4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i'll be in patts next week to explore. hope it doesn't rain too much man.

rmb to upz me if u like my posts...
Old 02-10-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
folder2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro, heading to pattaya soon in mid oct wondering is there any good massage parlor u guys could recommend?
Is there any massage with specials or sensual massage avail?
Old 04-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Going there 05 oct with three friends but knn last minute one friends cannot go but ticket and hotel booked liao..anyone here wanna join us ,make use of his tucket and hotel room
Old 04-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Going there 05 oct with three friends but knn last minute one friends cannot go but ticket and hotel booked liao..anyone here wanna join us ,make use of his ticket and hotel room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1