The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone knows what happen to MICA from LTD? Visited her once and one week later she disappeared. But she did mentioned something about she got some matter she need to handle back home. But that was 2 weeks back. Thanks:
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 30-06-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/sweety/

Want to explore something new, so go north.

Look: face 80% like the photo, body cannot comment because cannot see.

Massage: massage upper back only. Can tell she has experience for massage but I am not there for massage.

Sensual: fully clothes. Four pieces with so called uniform.

Room with vision panel, cannot lock. Can see everything from outside.

Bad experience. Where is the QC?
This whore is a cheat.

Disgrace to have her in this line of service.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 30-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course I did ask her to remove. She said cannot. She said her boss not allowed. Bra, T-shirt, panties, long leggings all cannot.

She did BM with T shirt and bra on. She did move her body up and down.

Forget about what has stated in the adv. Any bro can remove one piece please let me know.
Hahaha bm with t shirt and bra on!!! You still call that bm!!?? Come bro, have some self respect la. That's not BM, that's BS!!!

I don't know how many times I write already... You go spa, you surrender all control to the ML. She can invent all kinds of excuses not to take clothes off or cannot do this and that because of boss, because of recent raid, because of period , because, because, because .... You just lan lan... Still I see bros go... i dunno what to say.... Sigh....
Old 30-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 11
halfhearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha bm with t shirt and bra on!!! You still call that bm!!?? Come bro, have some self respect la. That's not BM, that's BS!!!

I don't know how many times I write already... You go spa, you surrender all control to the ML. She can invent all kinds of excuses not to take clothes off or cannot do this and that because of boss, because of recent raid, because of period , because, because, because .... You just lan lan... Still I see bros go... i dunno what to say.... Sigh....
I don't want give some negative comments or else wait I tio zap again. The thing is how to handle such thing tactically ? As in you reached and realise its a spa. How to don't burn bridges lest they blacklist your number if you put aeroplane ?
Old 30-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Of course I did ask her to remove. She said cannot. She said her boss not allowed. Bra, T-shirt, panties, long leggings all cannot.

She did BM with T shirt and bra on. She did move her body up and down.

Forget about what has stated in the adv. Any bro can remove one piece please let me know.
Wah, how is she going to my BF with clothes on.
I guess I will skip even though she has the looks and assets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
It's all cut & paste, for a while liao
It seems like QC is off for certain girls. I'm not surprised since most webmasters are located outside of Singapore. There are still roses among the thorns though.
Old 30-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
http://www.liltigersden.com/sweety/

Want to explore something new, so go north.

Look: face 80% like the photo, body cannot comment because cannot see.

Massage: massage upper back only. Can tell she has experience for massage but I am not there for massage.

Sensual: fully clothes. Four pieces with so called uniform.

Room with vision panel, cannot lock. Can see everything from outside.

Bad experience. Where is the QC?
BTW, her spa is located in a "dangerous" place. I texted her last week, and i super turned off when i received a spa location at that area.
Old 30-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerodime View Post
BTW, her spa is located in a "dangerous" place. I texted her last week, and i super turned off when i received a spa location at that area.
One of the worst place to park your car, not convenient for non-drivers and you might even bump into familiar people.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
advisory_87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://da3377.wordpress.com/momo/

Momo from D Angelsz

Just tried her, and was feeling cheated and short changed.

Make an appt at around 12 plus and she said only available after 3pm.
So i was there at around 230 cause i was around that area.

Messge her informing her i have reach and message me once i can go up, she replied ok.
3pm she called but the reception was bad, so hang up and call back immediately. She can tell me that she had make another appt cause i hang up.
I told her i hang up cause reception was bad and i call back immediately.
She then okok come up.

Once in the room say wahh busy, thought i hang up mean dowan already. I this time smile only.
Ps. I was there for the 60min package.
So she collect payment before service, and i pass her keeping my finger cross that service was good.

Proceed to the massage, it was just pressing here and there, not even seductive. Withinh few min turn over, massage leg and flip open the towel already, did even massge or touched any of the upper body.

I was so piss but lazy to quarrel or whatsoever, just wan to see what service she will br providing.

Started masaging my lil bro, and press some of the acupuncture point, but i know in my heart this isnt juagen. I ask her, "hmm so this us juagen? I am new to this" she replied "ya this is juagen, it will imorove blah blah blah" i said " online some review that some lady is providing not authentic juagen." She then say " mine is juagen, it authentic, alot ah pek come ask her for this services"
We continue, cause i jus need a release.
(Ps she went straight to juagen and did not any teasing!)

Unloaded..she then help me to clean with wet tissue, while i lie there for second round or any more massage.
Open my eye and she is dressed..

Say next customer waiting, he reach when i started mine service.

I ask her..huh it jus 30 min.. your $110 services should be 60min right..
She then replied, "next time i compensate you ok.. make you shoot 3 time.. cannot shoot also die die make you shoot.)

I told her never mind it ok..
I dont think there is next time..

Name. Momo
Age. 28 but look older
Looks. 7-8 (look old but ok, abit lau lian type)
Boob. C cup
Services. Sucks lever
Attitude. 4/10

rtm 0.001%
Old 30-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfhearted View Post
I don't want give some negative comments or else wait I tio zap again. The thing is how to handle such thing tactically ? As in you reached and realise its a spa. How to don't burn bridges lest they blacklist your number if you put aeroplane ?
Hahaha, I got zapped again for my post. But points cannot exchange for free ice cream so no use. Zzzzzzz ...

To answer your question...
Just ask la bro. In SMS just ask whether 公寓还是按摩店? Simple right? Cannot lie mah. But if lie, you go there discover it's a spa, you say sorry and leave. Never fly aeroplane... Call or message to say sorry you want to cancel because it's a spa. If girl blacklist your number, then just get new prepaid number lor. Why so hard bro?

Also cheong with prepaid number. And change number every few months. Be respectful and polite and your number will never be blacklisted.
Old 30-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
One of the worst place to park your car, not convenient for non-drivers and you might even bump into familiar people.
I am not even gonna consider driving there.. unless super off peak..
Old 30-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by advisory_87 View Post
https://da3377.wordpress.com/momo/

Momo from D Angelsz

Just tried her, and was feeling cheated and short changed.

Make an appt at around 12 plus and she said only available after 3pm.
So i was there at around 230 cause i was around that area.

Messge her informing her i have reach and message me once i can go up, she replied ok.
3pm she called but the reception was bad, so hang up and call back immediately. She can tell me that she had make another appt cause i hang up.
I told her i hang up cause reception was bad and i call back immediately.
She then okok come up.

Once in the room say wahh busy, thought i hang up mean dowan already. I this time smile only.
Ps. I was there for the 60min package.
So she collect payment before service, and i pass her keeping my finger cross that service was good.

Proceed to the massage, it was just pressing here and there, not even seductive. Withinh few min turn over, massage leg and flip open the towel already, did even massge or touched any of the upper body.

I was so piss but lazy to quarrel or whatsoever, just wan to see what service she will br providing.

Started masaging my lil bro, and press some of the acupuncture point, but i know in my heart this isnt juagen. I ask her, "hmm so this us juagen? I am new to this" she replied "ya this is juagen, it will imorove blah blah blah" i said " online some review that some lady is providing not authentic juagen." She then say " mine is juagen, it authentic, alot ah pek come ask her for this services"
We continue, cause i jus need a release.
(Ps she went straight to juagen and did not any teasing!)

Unloaded..she then help me to clean with wet tissue, while i lie there for second round or any more massage.
Open my eye and she is dressed..

Say next customer waiting, he reach when i started mine service.

I ask her..huh it jus 30 min.. your $110 services should be 60min right..
She then replied, "next time i compensate you ok.. make you shoot 3 time.. cannot shoot also die die make you shoot.)

I told her never mind it ok..
I dont think there is next time..

Name. Momo
Age. 28 but look older
Looks. 7-8 (look old but ok, abit lau lian type)
Boob. C cup
Services. Sucks lever
Attitude. 4/10

rtm 0.001%
This is real bad.... and provide negative comments also Kenna zap... zap by who ?OKT?
Old 30-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Too many people 'tio tok', even seasoned bros like MiG kanna. Best is boycott them and wait for new blood. However, there's always new birds aka 'cai tou' 'sacrificing' themselves.
Old 30-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhrar View Post
Hi bros! Would like to check if there are any MRs for this following lady

http://sglonelyguy.net/linda-massage/

I like her figure, looks very slim and nice but can't find any reviews on her! If anyone have info please share thank you!
keen to find out too!! anyone tried?
Old 30-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Mondokz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
keen to find out too!! anyone tried?
Blurr face..dangerous! 😂
Old 30-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Is it only me or the new MLs lately all CMI?

My last few encounters with the MLs, either double-baggers, baby dinosaur, fully clothed, one-handed piano... have got me a total nightmare!

Fuck this!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1