The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Bro Javabeans has retired? No updates to his thread since June 20th. If yes, thanks for the selfless contributions all these years.
It's really a thankless job....
Old 02-07-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
For the regulars, LTD Summer / SH69 Crystal is back. Those who had visited her before will know how good she is.

She is working at a spa. Contact number is 94253836.

Her MR: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14439237&postcount=326
Oh... Thought the whole gang retired liao...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 02-07-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Is to cut the loss (since you pay upfront) and not follow through and pay the full rate. Lesser pain ....

Sorry don't understand your logic.

Aiyo, the point is don't even go in. If it's a spa, do a keblakang poseng . Don't pay anything , just turn and walk away. Save 100% of your money.
Old 02-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
For the regulars, LTD Summer / SH69 Crystal is back. Those who had visited her before will know how good she is.

She is working at a spa. Contact number is 94253836.

Her MR: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14439237&postcount=326
I seldom visit spa due to a few reasons. But when I heard Summer/Crystal is back, quickly booked a session with her.

Spa: Standard entrance rates applied. Internal decoration looks new. Rooms come with attached bath. Sound proof pretty good unlike many spa. A cozy environment.

Look: I did not notice any change of her since I last saw her 1 year ago. Still as pretty and attractive, always with a smiling face.

Body: She maintained her figure very well. Slim body with decent size boobs and smooth skin.

Massage: Her massage was pretty good. Helped to relax the tough muscle on my shoulder which many other ML could not do it. No joke.

Sensual: Although in the small spa room, I had an enjoyable sensual time with her. Nothing extra. Just topless and HJ. But the feeling was great.

GFE: From start we were chatting about how we met last time, her old place, what we spoke and did, etc. It was like catching up with a girlfriend after missed her for a while.

RTM: I guess I have to make an exception for her and visit spa more often just to see her. Good to see her back
Old 02-07-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Adele
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=637556

Its been a long while since my last MR. Have been on retirement mood for quite a while.

Looks: 7.5 (Well, again lots of hype about her looks. She was constantly on my to-do list but didn't have the right opportunity. Managed at long last to meet up with her. First glance, I cannot say she is stunningly pretty. But her looks does grow on you. Face wise is not as slim as the picture suggests. Some bros indicated that she put on weight although I don't know what does the slimmer version looks like.)

Body: 8.0 (Slight love handles around the waist? Nice boobs which is great for fondling)

Massage: 2 (Errm... the rating says it all. Massage lasted 5 mins?)

Sensual feel: 9.5 (Most bros have already mentioned this. Her HDLY is so out of this world. I had to control myself on numerous occasions. She mentioned that its normal that people will ask her to stop during the HDLY. Wahaha.. so power sia. But there is no way I would want to release before seeing her body. Although it was just pure dilemma. The body want to release so much during HDLY, but the mind insisted no way. It was truly a pleasurable mental torture.)

GFE: 7.5 (The good points first. She is chatty and even offered me a drink later. It is the first time that I used a new towel for my second shower. Kudos to her as it means more washing. I am actually quite amazed by the number of towels she has in the house. Stacks and stacks of it. haha.. The not so good was that she made me wait for 10 to 15 min and didn't even explain why. And given that I left 5 min earlier, the whole session was relatively short.)

RTM: Yes - if I am out of my retirement mood. Her HDLY is just simply top-notched and highly addictive.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As per one bro mentioned previously, there are quite a number of hidden gems operating in spa like environment now. Adele, Ailee & the returning Crystal are just a few of them..
Old 02-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Deskboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tbh I still feel spa is not worth the price and time .You pay more with same service why? Kinda dumb .
Old 02-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskboard View Post
Tbh I still feel spa is not worth the price and time .You pay more with same service why? Kinda dumb .
I agree with you.
$80 for BM is seriously silly.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

If you just want a massage without any "extras"-its better to visit a clean spa/shop as the price is fix.(unless you are stupid enough to be conned into the nonsense P massage)

For those seeking extra's its better to visit a residence as you don't need to pay entrance fees for what is usually a "soft" or "sensual" attempt at massage.
There are even some who can massage well and give extras-so this is the best combo.

The worst is to visit a "dirty" spa/shop where you pay entrance fee and do not get any massage and also pay higher prices for "extras".
Old 02-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskboard View Post
No leh. Like for Ailee, i take up the 45 min package which is 100 bucks. It's strictly 100 bucks with no hidden cost. Then 45 min is the session itself. Including bathing twice, a bit of waiting, i was out of the place after a hr. Seems like better than those ml operating in the apartment esp now who will cut short yr time when they claim the next customer is here..
Old 02-07-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
As per one bro mentioned previously, there are quite a number of hidden gems operating in spa like environment now. Adele, Ailee & the returning Crystal are just a few of them..
Adele's place won't considered in spa. She stays alone and with high privacy. But yes the actual session is normally around 45 mins for me. I think most of her returned regulars has no complaint as her hdly is good enough to compensate.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sorry don't understand your logic.

Aiyo, the point is don't even go in. If it's a spa, do a keblakang poseng . Don't pay anything , just turn and walk away. Save 100% of your money.
Sometimes its about taking risk. I have personally met these girls in the spa and end up with excellent ST in the hotel.

If you choose to leave due to its location, then you will miss out some of these gems
Old 02-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure can some bro advise how do we know a ML is rated as which tier? Just curious because sometimes come across some comment talking about it.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
Not sure can some bro advise how do we know a ML is rated as which tier? Just curious because sometimes come across some comment talking about it.

Thanks in advance
The recent tier listings are not very updated or accurate these days as Javabeans had been busy with his personal life, as evident by the many List 1 MLs that have already RTCed a couple of weeks/months already but still listed, and many List 2 MLs that are actually very hardworking/good but still in List 1 despite the many favorable reviews posted by trusted bros.

Usually to get to list 1, the criteria of most bros thou varied, are as follows:

1) Have to look chio to very chio. Average looks acceptable if knows how to make up.

2) Minimum topless to full nude.

3) No short changing of time. Minimum 45 minutes service with 15 minutes allowance for showers and such.

4) No multiple bookings per hour, such that once you're done, you're chased out. No "next customer already downstairs."

5) Little to totally not using phone, or use only after permission. The lesser of one handed massage the better.

6) Hygienic, no dirty until like Kopitiam toilets, fresh towels, basic clean up or shower of ML after service, (washing of boobs for example after customer lick/suck on them)

7) Optional extras that might not be typically provided by other MLs such as BBBJ, BJ, Cat bath, HDLY.

Think I covered most bases with these 7. Of course not every ML will be able to 100% cover all the above, but as long as 80% to 90% there, you can be sure bros here will queue up for their service from here until the JB massage OKTs also can see the queue.

List 2 MLs usually provide 50%-60% of the above, or maybe less. Some are just new and don't have enough MRs here by trusted reviewers for Javabeans to put them up to List 1 or he personally tried them himself and didn't feel they are worth going to List 1.

Some List 2 thou used to be List 1, but let their popularity get to their head, then provide lesser and lesser or sub standard service, then get badly reviewed a few times and then get dropped to List 2.

List 3 are usually just badly reviewed MLs that well, I don't even see the point of listing them except to consolidate all the bad MRs they have accumulated.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Sometimes its about taking risk. I have personally met these girls in the spa and end up with excellent ST in the hotel.

If you choose to leave due to its location, then you will miss out some of these gems
So you end up in hotel, which you need to pay minimum $30. And most need 2 ICs, damn leychey. And then again need to pay for their ST rate which I'm sure is sky high. And only do after they 下班 or off day. Erm....no thank you... I've been there done that already la! Not worth the effort and risk, and too much leychey-ness.

With ML in private condo, there are also many many gems. And I have personally met many gems and ang pais which I enjoyed many off menu services with and no need to pay an extra cent. I don't think I'm missing out on anything
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1