The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Sifu, Tuk Sek Lan Fei leh. Got goodies must share share loh. KEKEKE
Hahahaha...no lah I was this PRC customer when she was here last year b4 she went back.We still kept contact after that by sms.So she's coming back & has requested I go to see her when she's back here.She will arrange to take a few days off to accompany me when I'm there.
No worries.will sure share with bros when I got her contact here.but it may not be everyones taste.
Old 22-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Hahahaha...no lah I was this PRC customer when she was here last year b4 she went back.We still kept contact after that by sms.So she's coming back & has requested I go to see her when she's back here.She will arrange to take a few days off to accompany me when I'm there.
No worries.will sure share with bros when I got her contact here.but it may not be everyones taste.
Sifu, I am just joking only. where do I dare to touch Si Mou. After you gif me 01 no Shadow Kick. I habis oredi. If ask Si Mou to intro intro her J-May to me also can one. FYI; I am a Banana, my Putong Hua very water liu liu one.
Ask Shyloke to teach me Mandarin, he always said not free one. Manyak susah lah. KEkEKE
Old 22-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like more and more ppl like to have Take Away Brides nowadays
In Bolehland and Lion City men likes to look for brides from Vietnam.
And the one-child policy promoted by Big Green caused the elimination of female foetuses and the killing of newborn girls, and this silent massacre, endorsed by the authorities, has led to a deep imbalance of gender in China, so that an increasing number of men are travelling to " North Korea" to find or “buy” a wife among the women caught up in the international crime racket. According to UN’s survey, today in PRC land, there are 118.1 males per 100 females, and the world average, however, reaches about 105 boys per 100 girls.
Old 22-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sifu, I am just joking only. where do I dare to touch Si Mou. After you gif me 01 no Shadow Kick. I habis oredi. If ask Si Mou to intro intro her J-May to me also can one. FYI; I am a Banana, my Putong Hua very water liu liu one.
Ask Shyloke to teach me Mandarin, he always said not free one. Manyak susah lah. KEkEKE
Aiyo no need so humble 1 la....me also play play only no Si Mou 1 la....
In fact my mandarin also half past six 1....I'm also a Banana & when I sms I hv 2 look in dictionary to write & read.Luckily in our advance world got computer or smartphones to translate...hahahaha...or else I'll hv no chance to communicate with those mei mei....
We should catch up & I will definately look u guys up when I'm there...hope fully the place will still be available by then...hehehehe
Old 22-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sifu, I am just joking only. where do I dare to touch Si Mou. After you gif me 01 no Shadow Kick. I habis oredi If ask Si Mou to intro intro her J-May to me also can one. FYI; I am a Banana, my Putong Hua very water liu liu one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Aiyo no need so humble 1 la....me also play play only no Si Mou 1 la....
In fact my mandarin also half past six 1....I'm also a Banana & when I sms I hv 2 look in dictionary to write & read.Luckily in our advance world got computer or smartphones to translate...hahahaha...or else I'll hv no chance to communicate with those mei mei....
We should catch up & I will definately look u guys up when I'm there...hope fully the place will still be available by then...hehehehe
hmmm... you two old cock here shining life ah?
Old 22-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xiaomax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i go food court few day ago, no girl and all ah bek busy watching singing show, when the wind storm is pass? i waiting the good day coming to cheong
Old 22-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Looks like more and more ppl like to have Take Away Brides nowadays
In Bolehland and Lion City men likes to look for brides from Vietnam.
And the one-child policy promoted by Big Green caused the elimination of female foetuses and the killing of newborn girls, and this silent massacre, endorsed by the authorities, has led to a deep imbalance of gender in China, so that an increasing number of men are travelling to " North Korea" to find or “buy” a wife among the women caught up in the international crime racket. According to UN’s survey, today in PRC land, there are 118.1 males per 100 females, and the world average, however, reaches about 105 boys per 100 girls.
today see your friend driving merz with 5 flowers, yeah only 5, where are the other 10 flowers? cant find the watermelon haircut passanger... really miss it.
Old 23-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
hahahaha....wat 2 do...our home has been vandalised so hv to talk cock here lo...
Old 23-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Dun be like tat lor. We are not as lucky as you lor. Left hand cuddled one TY,right hand hugging one PRC. Summore said we shine life.
Old 23-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
today see your friend driving merz with 5 flowers, yeah only 5, where are the other 10 flowers? cant find the watermelon haircut passanger... really miss it.
Got so many meh? I heard currently available only got 8 varieties. If have time then I go Flower shop to 6c6c for myself. All I know is one of my fren bought 1 carnation and 1 chrysanthemum. KEKEKE
Old 23-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun be like tat lor. We are not as lucky as you lor. Left hand cuddled one TY,right hand hugging one PRC. Summore said we shine life.
Shhhhhh... don't talk such private things here lah.. my 2 fubu knows how to log-in to SBF de.. later banana kena potong then susah..
Old 23-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Got so many meh? I heard currently available only got 8 varieties. If have time then I go Flower shop to 6c6c for myself. All I know is one of my fren bought 1 carnation and 1 chrysanthemum. KEKEKE
oh, that little tiny Lily is so nice. really my type, only blossom for a year. lol, 100% Feeling oriental.
Old 24-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
discreet_iam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try your luck at wismah indah. sometimes u might come across a few going abt their business (other than doing their normal cari_makan work!). they will be out of that type of mindset, and if you can interest her, then anything goes. a few mths back, i met one who was crossing the road and both of us were caught in the median safety strip. i struck up a conversation with her and we ended up having a meal and drinks. she was open to more action, but at that time i merely wanted some female company, so i declined. exchanged contacts. spoke on the phone a few times. i think she has gone home to prc_land now.
Old 24-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
oh, that little tiny Lily is so nice. really my type, only blossom for a year. lol, 100% Feeling oriental.
You are very lucky yesterday. Heard that moments after you left the flower shop., FBI (Flora Botany Investigators) drop by and have taken back 10 flower species for biochemical checking.
Old 24-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are very lucky yesterday. Heard that moments after you left the flower shop., FBI (Flora Botany Investigators) drop by and have taken back 10 flower species for biochemical checking.
OMG, i just heard it, those biochemical do experiment for the girls. all are infected by deadly flower symptoms.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1