The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hey Bros! Would like to know if anyone has visited a pub in alexandra area before? i heard theres a PP joint there?
Old 08-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17948 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoul8942 View Post
Hi bro the new pub is alr open? At which flr of LP?
No, still not open yet.
The girls are at Red Planet in Boat Quay.

Cheers.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd007 View Post
Hey Bros! Would like to know if anyone has visited a pub in alexandra area before? i heard theres a PP joint there?
It is in the old Bukit Merah SAFRA - now a hotel with a mall.
It is a open pub , well lit up and owner keeps an eye on the girls.
Better to go to other pubs.

Cheers.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Don't know what's up with current batch of pinoys in SG, not a single hot girl to be seen. Baby elephants everywhere.

Finally found a decent looker at Duxton Rd vicinity but extreme low playability.

So it's either face like shit or only see no touch.

Was at RAP at Katong recently too. The girls prefer to sit with old farts who can't sing to save their lives and don't even buy LDs.

Really don't understand what's going on in the PP scene.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Don't know what's up with current batch of pinoys in SG, not a single hot girl to be seen. Baby elephants everywhere.

Finally found a decent looker at Duxton Rd vicinity but extreme low playability.

Was at RAP at Katong recently too. The girls prefer to sit with old farts who can't sing to save their lives and don't even buy LDs.

Bro, RA girls are paid a salary, so lower motivation to chase for LDs. So they rather stay with "Safe" customers.
In Duxton, try going after 11, there are a few free-lancers coming in that are not bad..
But overall, cannot disagree with you. Pub owners/managers having a tough time getting new girls in.
Cheers
Old 10-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Some pubs have even started to increase their LD. TP GP pub increased $5 on the LD ..Even though stock not so attractive & poor business.
Yes, Bro - all under same management increase.
GP, SS Circle Inn.

Worse are those which charge $130 for a jug..
Old 10-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
No, still not open yet.
The girls are at Red Planet in Boat Quay.

Cheers.
Oh thanks bro! Will go there to recee the place..btw TP area not as last time..
Old 11-03-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

any bro can recommend me a nice place where i can just have cold beer at a reasonable price and sing karaoke without the girls hassling me the whole nite?

used to hang out at dixies. too bad it is closed now. nice place to chill out. ideal for lone ranger cos they actually serve their jugs of beer by the mug. yes it means i can order a jug but it will be served in 4 mugs instead of one jug straight. the good thing is i will always have the beer cold. and of course its cheaper as a jug ($28) than the cost of 4 mugs ($8 each). good karaoke system too.

any similar place to recommend. preferably central location.

thank you in advance.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 11-03-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

any bro can recommend me a nice place where i can just have cold beer at a reasonable price and sing karaoke without the girls hassling me the whole nite?

used to hang out at dixies. too bad it is closed now. nice place to chill out. ideal for lone ranger cos they actually serve their jugs of beer by the mug. yes it means i can order a jug but it will be served in 4 mugs instead of one jug straight. the good thing is i will always have the beer cold. and of course its cheaper as a jug ($28) than the cost of 4 mugs ($8 each). good karaoke system too.

thank you in advance.
Bro osama,
just go to any Pinoy pub and tell the girls to stay away..
If you are a member of the Guild House, cheap and cold beer at Suntec BUT you must be a member.

Until the end of Feb, the Riverboat was docked at Marina. $18 for unlimited drinks from 4.30 to 6pm every day. But they need to move. When they find a new place, I will let you know.
Cheers
Old 11-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

thank you in advance.
Bro Osama,
You can also try Cuscaden Patio & Chips at basement of Ming Arcade.
Jugs for $18, buckets for $30.
On Tuesdays, a jug of San Miguel for only $12.
Have pool but I cant remember if have KAraoke.
Also shows live soccer.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!

Bro wank...

Where got high playability pub??? Can intro
Old 11-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncenottwice View Post
Bro wank...

Where got high playability pub??? Can intro
Bro, Will PM you.
Cheers
Old 11-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, Will PM you.
Cheers
Thanks bro...cheers
Old 11-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

This. I have experienced this in quite a few joints. In fact, I was having my beer and observing some girls would rather sit with customers that buy them few or no drinks. To be fair though, the customers were filipinos and I suppose these girls miss home, but still.

That said, there are some places that offer good quality girls, they never fail to disappoint. Lotsa play, if you are willing to drop some coin. Have reviewed them in earlier posts
Old 11-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

anyone heading out for beer and karaoke sing-song tonight?

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1