The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
as for Sissoko..he is the one who i wanted to see on the transfer list... he came with reputation of being the next 'Viera'..but from matches he featured..but he failed big time... at least we have ready replacement in Mascherano and Alonso....
actually bro i dun agree, in terms of ball winning skill, i think momo is better then alonso in that dept..see how alonso cost liverpool the first goal in the cl final...the only thing i hope to see momo improve is his dribbling and passing skill...both atrocious..some how alonso seems to have lost some of his shine, his accuracy in passing i feel is over rated, just how often does he show his brilliance in this dept...only the occasional flashes.. his first season here was his best but the last couple of season he seems to have slack off...
Old 29-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
just that Pool need a prolific strikers to start scoring goals for us and win games for us... Belllamy has his shares too this season... that is y Benitez's patience has run thin and he will be off loaded this summer...
Other than Eto'o, there are other strikers who can do the job too ... but without the risk of temperamental tantrums which would seep into the synergy of the dressing room.
IMHO, though Bellamy is intense, he has declared his passion for the club ... I seriously hope he doesn't get offloaded. His pace still gave us a different option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
as for Sissoko... he is the one who i wanted to see on the transfer list... he came with reputation of being the next 'Viera'... but from matches he featured... but he failed big time... at least we have ready replacement in Mascherano and Alonso...
I dun think it's fair to say he failed big time lah.
He's done his job satisfactorily ... but when compared to the more composed figures like Alonso & Mascherano, he's still a distance behind - which is why I think he's still a pretty useful squad player (take a look at my previous breakdown & tell me who else can play back-up if he's gone).
As for "next Vieira", haven't we had this on our own shores before?? First, it's Rafi Ali, then dunno how many else ... haven't they all been billed as the "next Fandi" sometime or other?? Some things are written just to sell papers lah.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 29-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
[COLOR="Red"]Liverpool have moved swiftly to bolster their reserve ranks by agreeing deals to sign Hungarian pair Krisztian Nemeth and Andras Simon from MTK Hungaria.

They remind us of the french gems which are nowhere to be seen now.
Another two young players being brought in,should we be getting exciting or worrying ......
As such, we should not expect too much or place too much burden or their young shoulders. They may work for us 3-5 years from now at best, and is not an immediate solution.
Old 29-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntedSex View Post
I had been a liverpool fan since 1979...
What the present team lacking is the hunger for sucess...
Since they had won the Euro Championship under Rafa 2 years ago, they really lack of hunger... maybe they need players who are really hunger for more trophies... maybe getting experience players like Torries, Tottie for euro matches and more EPL players like Barton and Joe cole for English League will be a better choice.
Think it is not a matter of Hunger, but the quality of the players that we can afford. While the likes of Scum and Chelski have been spending like hell to bolster the squad, we have been penny pinching. Hope the days are gone.

You can have all the heart in the world, but if you do have the ability, what can you do ???!!!???. The same can be said of the opposite.
Old 29-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
i hope to see momo improve is his dribbling and passing skill...both atrocious...
This is a very difficult wish to fulfill... he is not that kind of player... He will be more a Makelele than Viera... which also works for us. But we need someone to be able to create spaces with point passing. Did you see Beckham for Real Madrid over the weekend. Basically, it was him and Ruud...
Old 29-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
actually bro i dun agree, in terms of ball winning skill, i think momo is better then alonso in that dept..see how alonso cost liverpool the first goal in the cl final...the only thing i hope to see momo improve is his dribbling and passing skill...both atrocious..some how alonso seems to have lost some of his shine, his accuracy in passing i feel is over rated, just how often does he show his brilliance in this dept...only the occasional flashes.. his first season here was his best but the last couple of season he seems to have slack off...
i think mascherano is still a better choice follow by alonso then momo.. i watched some of the matches he featured..he tends to loose the ball too easily and off cse his passing is not very perfect...Pool has lost a lot of possession in midfield due to such sloppiness..i guess he had to buck up here.. as for dribbling..well he is more of center defensive midfielder..therfore it is not that critical..but as a midfielder..he should better his passing and holding quality

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 29-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Other than Eto'o, there are other strikers who can do the job too ... but without the risk of temperamental tantrums which would seep into the synergy of the dressing room.
IMHO, though Bellamy is intense, he has declared his passion for the club ... I seriously hope he doesn't get offloaded. His pace still gave us a different option.
off course it's important to create good atmosphere in the dressing room...we just hope and cross our finger that Benitez will sign a striker that will blend in well with the team and its culture..

the media has been spectaculating with the 4 usual suspects of Etoó, Villa, Torres and Tevez..whoever he signed..hopefully he is a consistent finisher...

one area..i hope to see ..is Dirk Kyut finally live up to his name as being one of the most feared striker in Europe...he came with a reputation of taking the dutch league by storm (but some can argue that dutch league is not 1 of the best in Europe)...he has a relatively quiet 1st season, by his standard.. but i still believe that he will continue to improve in his second season..as Toon Manager, Allardyce had known him as a 20/20 striker..20 goals and 20 assist per season... hopefully he will get accustom and flourish..just like Drogba (hv relatively quiet 1st 2 seasons..but has taken the EPL by storm on his 3rd season)...

i never doubt Bellamy loyalty...he has declare his love for the club ..he supported..i still remember that he cut short his honeymoon..just to be back on time to put the pen on the contract.. but what he did in the training camp reallly make a lot of Pool fans ard the world mad...but anyway that was the past..and i do hope he can justified his chance..if given by Benitez....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
I dun think it's fair to say he failed big time lah.
He's done his job satisfactorily ... but when compared to the more composed figures like Alonso & Mascherano, he's still a distance behind - which is why I think he's still a pretty useful squad player (take a look at my previous breakdown & tell me who else can play back-up if he's gone).
As for "next Vieira", haven't we had this on our own shores before?? First, it's Rafi Ali, then dunno how many else ... haven't they all been billed as the "next Fandi" sometime or other?? Some things are written just to sell papers lah.

when Mascherano comes into the squad..sometimes it just cant be help..to make comparison between the 2 players..but Momo seriously have to buck up..one of his most disastrous game..is when Pool play the scums at Anfield...he is easily the worst performer on the pitch...
as for the 'next viera'..i think is Benitez, the man himself who bestowed him with this title...the only similarity i see..is both are physical and have long legs..tat's all..hahhahhahaha

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 29-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Voronin is still an unknown quality....but hopefully will not another R.Rosenthal (Did Souness signed him) or.... Sean Dundee....

if my memeory serves me rite r.rosenthal was brought in on loan by king kenny n he scored some important goals when pool won the last title in 1990.
Old 29-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i doubt benietz will let bellamy go.i m sure he will improve in his 2nd season at anfield.hope he doesn t go.
Old 30-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when Mascherano comes into the squad..sometimes it just cant be help..to make comparison between the 2 players..but Momo seriously have to buck up..one of his most disastrous game..is when Pool play the scums at Anfield...he is easily the worst performer on the pitch...
as for the 'next viera'..i think is Benitez, the man himself who bestowed him with this title...the only similarity i see..is both are physical and have long legs..tat's all..hahhahhahaha
Quote:
i think mascherano is still a better choice follow by alonso then momo.. i watched some of the matches he featured..he tends to loose the ball too easily and off cse his passing is not very perfect...Pool has lost a lot of possession in midfield due to such sloppiness..i guess he had to buck up here.. as for dribbling..well he is more of center defensive midfielder..therfore it is not that critical..but as a midfielder..he should better his passing and holding quality
The matches you watched of Momo - the previous season or his first season? What can you recall of his first season? (Not to forget, this is a player who has been wrecked by 2 long, horrible injuries - enough to unsettle even the most brilliant players).

Rather than compare the midfielders, it'd be much more useful to think of them as offering different possibilities (to use Rafa's fav English word). Wouldn't there be a game where Momo as a Hamann-sort destroyer would be more useful than Alonso or Mascherano? I can think of many.

Besides did anyone notice Mascherano had a shite game against Charlton? It's always tempting to make rash comparisons; I'd rather see that it's great that there is competition for the midfield places.

As bro Kingeros said, if you buy the "next Vieira" hype and then decide Momo doesn't live up to it, it's the newspapers who are laughing all the way to the bank and the footie you have just played is in your head.
Old 30-05-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Parry confirms Reds want Simao
Written by Jim Boardman
Tuesday, 29 May 2007
The talk of big signings continues at Anfield - with chief executive Rick Parry telling the Portuguese media that the club are looking to try once more for the signature of Benfica's winger Simao Sabrosa.

Parry spoke to the Portuguese daily newspaper A Bola, saying Simao is one of two players Rafa is hoping to bring into the squad this summer. But Parry also confirmed that nothing had actually been done about it yet, which is exactly what is driving the Spanish boss up the wall! Rafa feels Liverpool are missing out on players because they aren't getting in quickly to put bids in.

The under-fire Chief Executive was quoted in the newspaper as saying: "There are players we are interested in and Simao is one. But we have made no contact with Benfica. A swap with Cisse could be a possibility."

Djibril Cissé's year on-loan in France has now come to an end and his performances were not good enough for Marseilles to take up the original option agreed with Liverpool to sign him on a permanent deal. Marseilles do want him, but not at the price originally agreed. But Rafa doesn't want him, so Liverpool are working hard to get some kind of money back for a player who cost a ridiculous £14m in 2004. He was signed for Gerard Houllier by Rick Parry, and Liverpool couldn't get out of the deal despite sacking Houllier prior to Cissé actually joining.

Cissé is understandably holding out for a move that suits him, and his agent - Ranko Stojic - says Cissé would almost certainly be unwilling to move to Benfica: "Anything is possible;" said Stojic, to the same newspaper, "but Djibril's priority is to move to a club in either England or Spain who are in the Champions League. Liverpool will not be able to decide Cisse's future without the authorisation of the player."

What Stojic says is true; Cissé can dig his heels in and refuse any move he doesn't like. But at the same time Rafa can tell Cissé he's spending the whole of next season playing at the Academy if he doesn't accept a move that also suits Liverpool.

Meanwhile Liverpool need to start actually speaking to the clubs that their targets play for, before other clubs sneak in and take those players from under our noses. We don't want to see Rafael Benítez leaving the club in disgust at the incompetence he can clearly see going on in front of him; we want Rafa's verbal prompts to have the desired effect.
Old 30-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Hey man don't get me wrong, I love the Donkey.
my mistake... i had the impression that u didnt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdrive View Post
dun worry... we will win the league next yr
i like yr optimism...

Quote:
they may want to cash in on him so that they are able to launch more challenges in CL... esp..teams competing in CL has the habit of building on quantity... having 2 players in same position....
just felt weird to me lah... anyway, alves, in my opinion, is suspect defensively due to his attacking nature/habit...

Quote:
The matches you watched of Momo - the previous season or his first season? What can you recall of his first season? (Not to forget, this is a player who has been wrecked by 2 long, horrible injuries - enough to unsettle even the most brilliant players).

Rather than compare the midfielders, it'd be much more useful to think of them as offering different possibilities (to use Rafa's fav English word). Wouldn't there be a game where Momo as a Hamann-sort destroyer would be more useful than Alonso or Mascherano? I can think of many.

Besides did anyone notice Mascherano had a shite game against Charlton? It's always tempting to make rash comparisons; I'd rather see that it's great that there is competition for the midfield places.

As bro Kingeros said, if you buy the "next Vieira" hype and then decide Momo doesn't live up to it, it's the newspapers who are laughing all the way to the bank and the footie you have just played is in your head.
for me, i would wish for all three players to stay. i have always had a soft spot for momo, but when mascherano came along, well, he just blew all competition at pool for his position.

to be fair to alonso, the mistake he made by giving away the free kick that led to the 1st goal in the champs league final, i felt that if momo is playing instead of alonso, he too would have made the same mistake. only difference is, he might have consigned kaka to the hospital bed in the process of making the tackle...

but i do have a feeling that if rafa gets his wish and bring in a few more world class wingers and a world class striker, he might make the 4-5-1 with 2 defensive midfielders a more permanent formation... 2 on the field and 1 on the bench would be good. does this make sense??? why else would rafa go out and buy lucas too, for he is known for his ability to support the attack from a deep position...
Old 30-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
but i do have a feeling that if rafa gets his wish and bring in a few more world class wingers and a world class striker, he might make the 4-5-1 with 2 defensive midfielders a more permanent formation... 2 on the field and 1 on the bench would be good. does this make sense??? why else would rafa go out and buy lucas too, for he is known for his ability to support the attack from a deep position...
4-5-1 was Rafa's Valencia formation right? With John Carew as lone striker? Arguably, with a striker like Crouch or Kuyt, you don't need a world class striker, just scorers around the pitch (notably Stevie and 2 new world class wingers). Can Villa or the other strikers we have been linked with perform the lone striker role? I doubt it? Berbatov would be perfect but of course he's staying at Spurs (rightly IMO rather than move to the top 4 club and widen the gap).
Old 30-05-2007, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
4-5-1 was Rafa's Valencia formation right? With John Carew as lone striker? Arguably, with a striker like Crouch or Kuyt, you don't need a world class striker, just scorers around the pitch (notably Stevie and 2 new world class wingers). Can Villa or the other strikers we have been linked with perform the lone striker role? I doubt it? Berbatov would be perfect but of course he's staying at Spurs (rightly IMO rather than move to the top 4 club and widen the gap).
yes, rafa's valencia formation. the formation that valencia made monkeys out of liverpool in the champs league then!!! actually, with this formation, the lone striker who could create on his own is also a very important trait... eto'o would certainly excel in that role. he has been playing the lone striker for barca and mallorca... if i m not wrong again...
Old 30-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

It looks like he will be the first signing for Rafa:

"Liverpool hope to have secured the first of Rafael Benítez's major signings this summer by the time the Spaniard returns from a family holiday at the weekend, with the Lyon midfielder Florent Malouda edging closer to an £8m switch to Anfield.
The France international, a key member of the side which reached the World Cup final last summer, has been told he can leave Stade Gerland after playing a significant part in Lyon securing a sixth consecutive French league title, with the 26-year-old keen to take on a new challenge. Benítez has earmarked him on a list of prospective summer recruits that also includes Simao Sabrosa of Benfica, Carlos Tevez at West Ham, Roma's Alessandro Mancini and David Silva of Valencia"

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1