The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

will revisit my 'playground' end of Sept after almost three years of roadblock..
my usual protocol is get one of my connections to bring along friends for my other buddies...
these girls are not pros, but just moonlighting..they have their day jobs eg. manicurist, beautician, sales....etc
frankly, we get more GFE out of this protocol as we will be treated more like friends, rather than transaction kind..usually go drinking, partying before adjourning to the sacred chamber for pleasure....;}
not sure of the pricing now, but i guess shld be range of 4-5mil LT...

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives

Last edited by dcrusader; 26-07-2022 at 11:15 AM.
Old 26-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coralinus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here going HCM during the 5-9AUG national day holiday? PM me if want to cheiong together??
Old 26-07-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
anyone keen to hop on, can PM me....but will limit to manageable group size
pls try not to promote too much of your "hop on"...dowan anyone accused you as okt...just have fun will do...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-07-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
pls try not to promote too much of your "hop on"...dowan anyone accused you as okt...just have fun will do...
ya...better remove my post in that case....thx for the warning...

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 26-07-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
will revisit my 'playground' end of Sept after almost three years of roadblock..
my usual protocol is get one of my connections to bring along friends for my other buddies...
these girls are not pros, but just moonlighting..they have their day jobs eg. manicurist, beautician, sales....etc
frankly, we get more GFE out of this protocol as we will be treated more like friends, rather than transaction kind..usually go drinking, partying before adjourning to the sacred chamber for pleasure....;}
not sure of the pricing now, but i guess shld be range of 4-5mil LT...
Sure bro. If ur date is confirm i will fly in and join u. hahahah..... First time there soon on the condition that i like it there. Cheers.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who in HCMC and want meet?
Old 26-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You can't be street smart in this way, bolt the room while u go shower. Her accomplices still can enter the room and threaten u, unless u lock your toilet room and hide there whole nite. They used to scam and rob foreigner so they know all the tricks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
You need to be street smart... you can shower first before she arrives and bring your valuable into the toilet when you shower. Bolt the door at all time... And also just bring slight more than enough will do if you want to be more cautious...
Old 27-07-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros got visit Dai Nam recently? Can share what is the massage package like and how is the tips rate? TIA
Old 27-07-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
You can't be street smart in this way, bolt the room while u go shower. Her accomplices still can enter the room and threaten u, unless u lock your toilet room and hide there whole nite. They used to scam and rob foreigner so they know all the tricks.
So how to handle this?
Old 27-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Better to tabao girls back to your own hotel room. Girl required to deposit their ID at the reception after certain time. Tip the bellboy well, they will take care of u. Safer than you go to hourly hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
So how to handle this?

Last edited by jryjem; 27-07-2022 at 10:59 PM.
Old 28-07-2022, 04:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zweiblatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Friends, if I want to spontaneously book a room for a night with a girl, do I need a passport for that?
Old 28-07-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster

Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
Better to tabao girls back to your own hotel room. Girl required to deposit their ID at the reception after certain time. Tip the bellboy well, they will take care of u. Safer than you go to hourly hotel.
Any recommendation then for a good 4-star hotel? And the hotel is “good”?
Old 28-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Minh Tam Tam or Minh Minh Tam

It's been a few years but the last time I went I went to this MP that had pretty good looking girls at I believe 300k for the room and 500k for VIP plus tip for the girl of course. I can't remember the name but it was either Minh Tam Tam or Minh Minh Tam I believe. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I think it's a pretty popular spot. Anyone know if it's still open and who's good there?

I'm also looking for more spots similar to that where it's nice and clean with attractive girls and a good massage. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! I'll be in HCMC soon and will report back! If you guys can recommend a good one similar I can check that out as well.
Old 28-07-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Minh Tam Tam or Minh Minh Tam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handlethis15 View Post
It's been a few years but the last time I went I went to this MP that had pretty good looking girls at I believe 300k for the room and 500k for VIP plus tip for the girl of course. I can't remember the name but it was either Minh Tam Tam or Minh Minh Tam I believe. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I think it's a pretty popular spot. Anyone know if it's still open and who's good there?

I'm also looking for more spots similar to that where it's nice and clean with attractive girls and a good massage. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! I'll be in HCMC soon and will report back! If you guys can recommend a good one similar I can check that out as well.
it is minh minh tam in D10. It is still open as i went there 3 weeks ago.. The similar one are vien dong and dai nam
Old 28-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
it is minh minh tam in D10. It is still open as i went there 3 weeks ago.. The similar one are vien dong and dai nam
How’s the quality and total damage for the girls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1