The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Am actually on my way back from Danok right now with a client.

Entered Danok after lunch hour as my client said he wanted to meet a supplier there. Since he has been pestering me to go there, I relented and followed him as he appears to be a regular there.told him I do not hv border pass or passport with me..he said "No problem, everything i kow tim".he brought me to photo shop n also to immigration office at Kayu Hitam to get my border pass done..waiting period 5 minutes...

He drove his car in..he appears to know the entry procedure very well..entry 3 minutes..

Once in Danok, he gave me a short tour of the market, new McD and Tesco LOTUS building, some hot ktvs, papaya farms..he failed to get in touch with his supplier so we went to his favorite restaurant opposite the biggest night club in Danok..really big club,..din expect to see this kinda place in Danok. 3 times bigger than Slippery Senoritas in upper
Penang road.

Took lunch. Highlight of the meal was paddy frog caught alive and steamed and served with Brand's chicken essence.supposed to up the tempo of our little bro..will hv to put it to test later I told my client..

After lunch, headed to one of the hotels specializing in massage..brought along the 3 bottles of wine which my client bought from the duty free shop on the way in. Opened one up n sat with one really hot looking ML..Chinese Thai look..my client immediately wanted to book her for massage n whole package..she said she could massage minus the FJ cos she was having her period. My friend damn frustrated but insisted she sat around to accompany us. 20 meters ahead, there were about 20 MLs on parade.. I din choose any cos mostly were not my taste. But maybe I was lucky today as I was about to make up my mind to go for a strictly massage package, the girl who sat with us managed to get her cousin
sis to come n meet us... A 70% Jolin Tsai lookalike.. Drank a few glasses of wine with her to get her in the mood too.

Left my friend to his girl as myself n Jolin booked a room for 2 hour massage.. The whole massage thing was ok.gfe was excellent. Cracked jokes n caressed each other bodies like long lost lovers. Then with 20 minutes to spare, she popped the question whether I wanted to make love to her.I took up her offer n she proceeded with her SOP.Bbbj, cowgirl n missionary...nothing exceptional but lots of DFK and fingering.. After session ended, asked me whether I can accompany her for dinner..since my client was half drunk in the karaoke, I took a rain check n told her that I would be back soon.she gave me her handphone number and told me to bring her and her attractive cousin sis for shopping in hatyai

Name: San something.. Hard to pronounce in Thai
Origin:chiangrai
Gfe:9.5/10
Bbbj:7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
damage: 57(room 25+massage 2 h for 32)+ 150 FJ +20 tips
WIR: yes, cos of 2 hotties in the family

Last edited by Scorpioking87; 24-09-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old 24-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
3 nipples or 3 boobs like the classic scene from Total Recall? Must admit the 3 nipples thing is unheard of for me...did u take any photo to record this unusual finding?
This brings back memories of a 3 boobs gal (CKT) tat I have tried years ago.Now I know why the movie is call Total Recall.
The middle one is 1/3 of the other two. She also self made a 3 boobs bra herself. If you try 3 boobs gal very lucky one. On the same week I strike 1st. first prize.
Old 24-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
This brings back memories of a 3 boobs gal (CKT) tat I have tried years ago.Now I know why the movie is call Total Recall.
The middle one is 1/3 of the other two. She also self made a 3 boobs bra herself. If you try 3 boobs gal very lucky one. On the same week I strike 1st. first prize.
U Nya boh brader? 3 boobs n strike number same time?? What number u buy? 0003?
Old 25-09-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back in Penang! Hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend, bro scorpioking sure did :-)
Old 25-09-2012, 03:56 AM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U Nya boh brader? 3 boobs n strike number same time?? What number u buy? 0003?
Of course my two wheeler's cupchai number plate lah.
Old 25-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Of course my two wheeler's cupchai number plate lah.
That number is considered sell out number by JPJ..u not worried ur kap chai get stolen hah?
Old 25-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Back in Penang! Hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend, bro scorpioking sure did :-)
Jalan2 cari makan wat bro..no chance go Bangkok, go nearer place lo
Old 25-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Feel like going back there actually. All I see is rain rain rain here.
Old 25-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Feel like going back there actually. All I see is rain rain rain here.
Set up one branch office there lo bro... And engage me to be ur office administrator there.
Old 25-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
That number is considered sell out number by JPJ..u not worried ur kap chai get stolen hah?
As a matter of fact, someone stolen my d'other Yamaha Cupchai in Ole Klang Road a few years back. Found by police in Salak South Village 2 months later. Have to spend a few hundred $$$ for repair. Luckily the eyes from above know I am poor and let me kena 3rd prize for the number plate. Enuf to cover everything. In this world you win some you lose some lor. KEKEKE
Then 2 years back one young Pandarina ask me to take her to Petaling Street (Chinatown) to buy something. I told her I only have a 2 wheeler. She said never mind. Summore no extra helmet, have to borrow from frens. Paiseh!
Cum back next day strike comsolation prize. Not my 2 wheeler number but her ctc number. Wonder where is she now.
Old 25-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
3 nipples or 3 boobs like the classic scene from Total Recall? Must admit the 3 nipples thing is unheard of for me...did u take any photo to record this unusual finding?

No wonder lah I saw one Pak haji in the company of one caucasian tall lady bro...hahah busted bro! No worries bro..ur secret is safe with me cos u r my geng...
no i did not..was a bit shocked..my, what sharp eyes u have...shhhhh....keep it to yourself...
Old 25-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
As a matter of fact, someone stolen my d'other Yamaha Cupchai in Ole Klang Road a few years back. Found by police in Salak South Village 2 months later. Have to spend a few hundred $$$ for repair. Luckily the eyes from above know I am poor and let me kena 3rd prize for the number plate. Enuf to cover everything. In this world you win some you lose some lor. KEKEKE
Then 2 years back one young Pandarina ask me to take her to Petaling Street (Chinatown) to buy something. I told her I only have a 2 wheeler. She said never mind. Summore no extra helmet, have to borrow from frens. Paiseh!
Cum back next day strike comsolation prize. Not my 2 wheeler number but her ctc number. Wonder where is she now.
if every time a Pandarina needs lift on ur 2 wheeler and u kena ekor, then i think u should start having ur taxi transport agency at the place... give them free ride n u get ur monetary rewards from KTM, Kuda, Toto and MAgnum...some more the Pandarinas may give u something else in lieu of the free ride both sides u win!
Old 25-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachBonano View Post
no i did not..was a bit shocked..my, what sharp eyes u have...shhhhh....keep it to yourself...
Must hv sharp eyes to catch the good ones mah...
Old 25-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

It seems with the rain pouring down the whole day, everybody is off to bed early...sigh.. I oso need to take a rain check n check in early tonight..
Old 26-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
It seems with the rain pouring down the whole day, everybody is off to bed early...sigh.. I oso need to take a rain check n check in early tonight..
When the rain is pouring, that's when efforts to increase the world population are in full swing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1