The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
L18H38 G9 Jiji

Class: CAT50 GL Thai
Rating: Market Perform

Watched some JAV in the afternoon, felt horny and drove to GL. Remember bro peanut123 FR recommendation and walked into H38. Didn’t catch glimpse of G9. Ask OKT, OKT say some bro booked 3 sessions. Wah so hot meh? Must be the recent FR on her that made her a hit. So decided to explore around and came back after over an hour. When I returned with some ammo expended already, luckily G9 was around, first look OK only, I thought to myself, must be service or GFE damn tok kong, $50 only, what the hell. Learnt she’s here for 2 months already. I visited this house a couple of times for the past 2 months, if it weren’t for the FR, I wouldn’t have noticed her.

Upon closer look, she seems to have the upper secondary or JC gal SYT look. The type that will catch your attention when you are eating your fries in a fast food restaurant but not suffice to give you an instant hard on, but after a few minutes of ‘intensive observation’ no guarantee the hard-on will not happen. When the door was closed, clothes off and to the shower we went. She is somewhat lanky, hips and ass not prominent but has a teenage youthful appearance to it. Her boobs are the gravity defying type, not easily noticeable under a loose fitting uniform but priceless if she goes braless in a tight tee. They indeed looked big on her lanky frame, they felt natural to me. She is different from most GL Thais I know in that she is not shy to look right into your eyes, whereas most will avoid prolonged eye contact. Interesting. I also like the way she soaped my rock hard dick from behind.

Bed action time. She knelt beside me and started licking my nips. Her boobs are indeed a sight and did some catbath action on their own. She gave me BJ from the same position, which is quite good with her head twisting on each stroke but lacked the speed and pressure, excusable for a seemingly teenage-like girl. I placed my fingers on her pussy lips and felt the juices building up for FJ. Nevertheless lots of KY was applied thereafter, cannot blame as she still has quite a number of work hours and many customers ahead. Her cowgal was good, her boobs rubbing and resting on my chest. Suddenly her strokes become faster and her breaths shorter, her back arched, she became still and rested on me for a while. She’s good. I had to control my qi all the time otherwise I could have cum right there and then. I flipped her over for missionary, one leg up and the other leg around my waist and thrust myself in. After some strokes, I lift her hips high in the air and thrust deeply but all of sudden she tried to push my hips away and say I too big, pain, cannot do fast, do slowly can. Tak boleh tahan, as I thought of myself like some lao tiko middle-aged uncle doing it with a barely legal teenage lass. However, $50 can only buy so little time, as I was engaging in the act, she reminded me time was almost up. I turned her around for doggie instead to up the tempo and soon cum, but continued a little while more to savour her teenage-like moans and facial expressions in the mirror, squeezing every second that ticked by. Left very satisfied.

Thanks bro peanut123 for the heads up on this one.
G09 is one of my current fav from dec last year,
but recently she doesn't let doggie..say will pain..
wonder if its exhaustion from the popularity...maybe she needs a day off or 2
Old 24-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
Yakkity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
I recalled my condom broke last time was because the girl (not working lady) purposely used her long fingernail poked tightly through at the reservoir tip.
BEWARE! I have had this happen twice Bros - it looks like she is just plucking a hair or something off the tip of your condom - no big pull or any sign it is broken. Later it is bunched up back at the base of your DiDi. They are doing it on purpose for whatever reason (IMHO).

So if your gal touches the tip of your condom, get a new one.

Yak
Old 25-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerlee View Post
strange leh , i just try her yesterday l18h38g09 , service is better than before. i start with missionary and end with doggie . no complain at all. keep smiling all the time, too bad she can only speak limited english . last time also not allowed to kiss, but this time no reject.
Think she will be my fav from now on .lol
Bro, u know what time L18H38 open? wanna go there earlier to avoid the crowd then ...
Old 26-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

acesfred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try L18H38G18, a little bak bak,fair, super GFE,a pair of 100% real knocker with 36C-d.
must try...
Old 26-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesfred View Post
try L18H38G18, a little bak bak,fair, super GFE,a pair of 100% real knocker with 36C-d.
must try...
thanks for recommendation bro ..., this house seems very hot now... if cant get no 9 then get 18 then ...
Old 26-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Finally tried the legendary Jiji no9 ... reach there around 4 I thought should be early, but Jiji already working, no choice, so sit there wait for 10 mins. After 10 mins, Jiji came out, to my surprise, she is really the prettiest girl I have seen so far in my Geylang record besides my previous regular H72G5 and WH10G88.

Once in the room, start to ice breaking a bit.After take off cloths, wow, really big and nice boob and with great body too. Slim, and with her look, i would say almost perfect...

Nothing special for cleaning part. She looks tired, i ask her if she is tired, she smile and say no la...luckily her attitude is not as bad as mentioned, but she always frown, and have the blur look.
Then ready for the foreplay, nothing to shout about also, no catbath also, just play my didi and lick my nipple, but let me fondling and kiss her nice and soft boobs and another hand fingering her pussy.

Though the attitude is ok but not that playful, so i decide to ask her to lie down and I kiss her great body, allow to lip kiss and frenching a little bit only.
Then after some action ask her to go on top, and she is quite cooperative too.
Do two position only and then the boss oredi call, she said "aiya, must come liao ok?" Then i said "ok ok" ask her lie down and hold her tight with her big and soft boobs pressing on my body, kiss her and frenching her like gf, then release with satisfaction.

Since oredi time up so she ask me go bath quickly, does not turn me off as she said it gently. Then i bath myself, which is ok for me, normally i quite pamper them as know they might be tired. Suddenly she come in and smile to me speak in mandarin "怎样" ? I said" wa u can speak mandarin" she happily smile and help me clean up. Then dress up, another boss bell call, we chat a bit, then said good bye. Gone as a happy man.

GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G09
NAME : Jiji
RACE : Thai
LOOKS : 10/10, SYT look, so far the prettiest girl, look like JC girl
BODY : 10/10 slim and great body
BOOBS : 10/10 C, genuine some more
SHOWER : 7/10, SOP
CATBATH : 0/10, nothing to shout about, not really catbath
BJ: 6/10, nothing to shout about, too gentle
SERVICE : 7/10, attitude is ok, willing to please, but she seem new to this business, not very playful, may be I am first timer for her. Hopefully visit more will provide better service.

Good: SYT factor, powerful and soft boobs! great body! willing to please, sweet smile...U will fall for her look
Bad: not very skillful (may be new to business?), speak little english. and beware, timing very short, i think is less than 20 mins, boss call oredi. I finish whole process after the boss call twice.

Overall, though for me I am choosy type, service got to improve, but she is a gem with her look and i think the money spent is still worthwhile.
Old 26-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
must try...
Agreed. I saw her in the tank and she looks good. But I took another girl instead. Must go back for her and write FR soon.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
beowulf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
must try...
I considered G18. She's fair, pleasant looking but abit too meaty for my taste. Some can term her as voluptuous. If she slims down, I believe she can look pretty solid.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:17 AM
Samster

funksoulbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybean View Post
Finally tried the legendary Jiji no9 ... reach there around 4 I thought should be early, but Jiji already working, no choice, so sit there wait for 10 mins. After 10 mins, Jiji came out, to my surprise, she is really the prettiest girl I have seen so far in my Geylang record besides my previous regular H72G5 and WH10G88.

Once in the room, start to ice breaking a bit.After take off cloths, wow, really big and nice boob and with great body too. Slim, and with her look, i would say almost perfect...

Nothing special for cleaning part. She looks tired, i ask her if she is tired, she smile and say no la...luckily her attitude is not as bad as mentioned, but she always frown, and have the blur look.
Then ready for the foreplay, nothing to shout about also, no catbath also, just play my didi and lick my nipple, but let me fondling and kiss her nice and soft boobs and another hand fingering her pussy.

Though the attitude is ok but not that playful, so i decide to ask her to lie down and I kiss her great body, allow to lip kiss and frenching a little bit only.
Then after some action ask her to go on top, and she is quite cooperative too.
Do two position only and then the boss oredi call, she said "aiya, must come liao ok?" Then i said "ok ok" ask her lie down and hold her tight with her big and soft boobs pressing on my body, kiss her and frenching her like gf, then release with satisfaction.

Since oredi time up so she ask me go bath quickly, does not turn me off as she said it gently. Then i bath myself, which is ok for me, normally i quite pamper them as know they might be tired. Suddenly she come in and smile to me speak in mandarin "怎样" ? I said" wa u can speak mandarin" she happily smile and help me clean up. Then dress up, another boss bell call, we chat a bit, then said good bye. Gone as a happy man.

GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G09
NAME : Jiji
LOOKS : 10/10, SYT look, so far the prettiest girl, look like JC girl
BODY : 10/10 slim and great body
BOOBS : 10/10 C, genuine some more
SHOWER : 7/10, SOP
CATBATH : 0/10, nothing to shout about, not really catbath
BJ: 6/10, nothing to shout about, too gentle
SERVICE : 7/10, attitude is ok, willing to please, but she seem new to this business, not very playful, may be I am first timer for her. Hopefully visit more will provide better service.

Good: SYT factor, powerful and soft boobs! great body! willing to please, sweet smile...U will fall for her look
Bad: not very skillful (may be new to business?), speak little english. and beware, timing very short, i think is less than 20 mins, boss call oredi. I finish whole process after the boss call twice.

Overall, though for me I am choosy type, service got to improve, but she is a gem with her look and i think the money spent is still worthwhile.
She is very pretty indeed...that's about it. Nothing else...
Old 06-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
FR on L18H38G18, May

Saw this girl a few weeks back, looking fair and busty in the tank. Made a mental note to try her, and got her a few days ago.

GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G18
NAME : May
LOOKS : A little above average
BODY : Very meaty, fleshy, with some tummy.
BOOBS : Big nice natural boobs. Probably CCups. Big areolas with small hard nipples. Medium brown in colour. Nice.
SERVICE : Friendly.
SHOWER : SOP.
CATBATH : Quite SOP. Nothing to shout about.

BJ : Covered. So so, not really skillful, but she spent quite a bit of time licking the balls.
FJ : Average. Short cowgirl, which was quite good, but too short. She probably felt tired, so asked me to change position. Fake moans which is a bit of a turnoff to me. I prefer soft natural sounding moans, or none at all. Pussy was a little dry, so in the end opted for HJ instead.

HJ : Quite good. Does it the way I requested. But did not allow me to suck her boobs during HJ.
LANGUAGE : Pretty good English.

RTF : Probably not. Not really a good session.
MASSAGE : NA
Old 07-03-2010, 05:33 AM
Samster

funksoulbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on L18H38G18, May

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Saw this girl a few weeks back, looking fair and busty in the tank. Made a mental note to try her, and got her a few days ago.

GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G18
NAME : May
LOOKS : A little above average
BODY : Very meaty, fleshy, with some tummy.
BOOBS : Big nice natural boobs. Probably CCups. Big areolas with small hard nipples. Medium brown in colour. Nice.
SERVICE : Friendly.
SHOWER : SOP.
CATBATH : Quite SOP. Nothing to shout about.

BJ : Covered. So so, not really skillful, but she spent quite a bit of time licking the balls.
FJ : Average. Short cowgirl, which was quite good, but too short. She probably felt tired, so asked me to change position. Fake moans which is a bit of a turnoff to me. I prefer soft natural sounding moans, or none at all. Pussy was a little dry, so in the end opted for HJ instead.

HJ : Quite good. Does it the way I requested. But did not allow me to suck her boobs during HJ.
LANGUAGE : Pretty good English.

RTF : Probably not. Not really a good session.
MASSAGE : NA
Yeah i saw her...not my type. A bit too meaty for me. Tried G19 instead...not bad.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
nookzaa2547 is Cool - loads of Potential

H42L18G12
big eyes, babydoll hair, big boobs.
gentle. demure.

my money well spent.
a memory well remembered.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Worst fuck of my life. Worst.

PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS. THERE ARE MANY PRETTIER AND HARDWORKING GIRLS IN H38 (AND OTHER HOUSES) DONT LET THIS ONE SPOIL YOUR NIGHT.

L18H38G09 (Jiji)

Stepped into H38 and waited patiently for about 25 mins. OKT made me pay up before looking at the girl to secure the deal. Because of all the hype i (for the first time) paid up before taking a good look at my meal for the next 20 mins.

Jiji (G09) walked down.. arms swinging like she doesnt care. never even bothered to look at me when boss said No.9. She walked to the tank without a care and adjusted her hair and clothes. Soon she walked out, not even a smile. My first impression of her, .. i really didnt get what all the hype was about.. she isnt even that good looking.. slim.. but has a tummy like arch in her belly area. definately not as sexy as some bros here mentioned. Face i would say average (my standard is not that high but this one really got one fuck face) Once we approached the staircase i asked her the usual questions whats ur name? where you from? .. she didnt bother to answer many of my queestions.. she kept sighing.. i asked her you okay anot? she said ya..

in the room.. shower sop. again not really answering any of my questions to break the ice. i was thinking.. wtf la.. just fuck and leave.. back on the bed.. she spent like 5 mins folding so many tissue papers.. stalling time. i was wondering why..

licked one nipple.. maybe about 10 licks - catbath over
capped me.. used tissue paper to clean.. - nvm
slow light blowjob - used tissue paper to spit..
bj again, and stopped to clean her tongue and condom..
this happened a few times .. fucking sian

nvm...

2 min blowjob with many tissue interruptions.. proceed to fuck job.. lubed my dick.. and sat on me.. rocked 2 or 3 times.. and she asked.. " i lie down ? ".. pissed.. i said no.. and i shoved my whole dick in from the bottom and fucked her hard.. she said.. pain pain.. i didnt care.. fucking dulan liao. plus her fuck face really i cannot tahan

missionary -.. lick her breasts and neck she say itchy.. still have that fuck face on i closed my eyes and imagine im fucking someone else.. she said.. you fast fast and cum ok? i didnt answer..

tho i obliged.. fucked harder.. and came in a few minutes..

washed up .. and left .. fucking pissed..

sorry guys mind my language .. im really fucking pissed.. not because i wasted $50 .. but this girl really pissed me off.

Summary

Looks: 6.8/10
Body: 7/10 Doesnt compliment her boobs.. skinny and awkward looking
Boobs: 8/10 C cup
Catbath: 2/10
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 3/10
Attitude: Really fucked up
RTF: you say leh? i rather throw away the $50 than to see her face again..

Look guys.. some of you may think im too hard on her.. and i know no WL wants to do this.. but her attitude is ridiculous. I dont usually write long FLs like this one unless i had an awesome time, or in this case.. really fucked up night.

Damn i need a beer.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
honeysmile is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post

PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS. THERE ARE MANY PRETTIER AND HARDWORKING GIRLS IN H38 (AND OTHER HOUSES) DONT LET THIS ONE SPOIL YOUR NIGHT.

L18H38G09 (Jiji)

Stepped into H38 and waited patiently for about 25 mins. OKT made me pay up before looking at the girl to secure the deal. Because of all the hype i (for the first time) paid up before taking a good look at my meal for the next 20 mins.

Jiji (G09) walked down.. arms swinging like she doesnt care. never even bothered to look at me when boss said No.9. She walked to the tank without a care and adjusted her hair and clothes. Soon she walked out, not even a smile. My first impression of her, .. i really didnt get what all the hype was about.. she isnt even that good looking.. slim.. but has a tummy like arch in her belly area. definately not as sexy as some bros here mentioned. Face i would say average (my standard is not that high but this one really got one fuck face) Once we approached the staircase i asked her the usual questions whats ur name? where you from? .. she didnt bother to answer many of my queestions.. she kept sighing.. i asked her you okay anot? she said ya..

in the room.. shower sop. again not really answering any of my questions to break the ice. i was thinking.. wtf la.. just fuck and leave.. back on the bed.. she spent like 5 mins folding so many tissue papers.. stalling time. i was wondering why..

nvm...

2 min blowjob with many tissue interruptions.. proceed to fuck job.. lubed my dick.. and sat on me.. rocked 2 or 3 times.. and she asked.. " i lie down ? ".. pissed.. i said no.. and i shoved my whole dick in from the bottom and fucked her hard.. she said.. pain pain.. i didnt care.. fucking dulan liao. plus her fuck face really i cannot tahan

missionary -.. lick her breasts and neck she say itchy.. still have that fuck face on i closed my eyes and imagine im fucking someone else.. she said.. you fast fast and cum ok? i didnt answer..

sorry guys mind my language .. im really fucking pissed.. not because i wasted $50 .. but this girl really pissed me off.

Summary

Look guys.. some of you may think im too hard on her.. and i know no WL wants to do this.. but her attitude is ridiculous. I dont usually write long FLs like this one unless i had an awesome time, or in this case.. really fucked up night.

Damn i need a beer.
eh sorry to hear that bro...
really.
i had that kind of experience from one of the gals in one of the houses cant remember which one (along lorong 17 next to a big tree). will go down one day and make a note which is the house.
also i will go to that house u had bad exp and see which is the house and which is the girl...
cause if not wrong i remember a gal number 9 along lor 18 who has beautiful boobs, really nice body but i cant remember house number. will post the house number when i pass there next time.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
honeysmile is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post

L18H38G09 (Jiji)

nvm...

Summary

Damn i need a beer.
eh sorry to hear that bro...
really.
i had that kind of experience from one of the gals in one of the houses cant remember which one (along lorong 18 next to a big tree). will go down one day and make a note which is the house.
also i will go to that house u had bad exp and see which is the house and which is the girl...
cause if not wrong i remember a gal number 9 along lor 18 who has beautiful boobs, really nice body but i cant remember house number. will post the house number when i pass there next time.

Last edited by honeysmile; 12-03-2010 at 01:30 AM. Reason: typo error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1