The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Now everyday must log in just to read your story updates!!!

So with Janice ended after 4 years but still serving Lindi?
Old 14-12-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

if you can post a story each day or every 2 to 3 days, sure got a lot of people will thank you....

after reading your story, I went to look for a FL and fuck her calling her Janice...LOL

maybe the next FL, I will call out Lindi...LOL
Old 14-12-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
if you can post a story each day or every 2 to 3 days, sure got a lot of people will thank you....

after reading your story, I went to look for a FL and fuck her calling her Janice...LOL

You must ask which church they go haha
Old 15-12-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, gog so fucking lucking, strike second prize already then strike first prize. ( Fuck Lindi already then fuck Janice)......lol. Huat ah!!!
Old 15-12-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Camping for today's instalment liao
Old 15-12-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Thank you gog…. Needy L and horny gog, perfect match!
I where horny... I'm just providing a service okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
2am, sorry if this mentioned in earlier posts but, she no need go home?
Eric won't notice??

She bought the first time of gog gg
Oh actually, if you noticed, we often head out after work, for fellowship, prayer and all. It can be quite common that I send her back late thereafter. Eric is aware that we're out and he's fine. Janice does show Eric our conversation and frequently updates Eric on our whereabouts etc.

Eric is pretty fine with me out with his wife as he trusts me a lot. This trust has become our escape after we started an affair, his trust became our getaway without having to worry/lie what we're doing.

He even gave me a keycard to his unit, remember? He's grateful that I'm a good friend to Janice that he doesn't even think that we're capable of anything more than just church friends. Of course, us being in the same church does help justify our time together further...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
MORE, MOREEEEEEEEEE
Wah lao... sounds like Zombies leh!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hahaha turns out Janice did give you the red packet for taking your first time after all.
Told you liao, she's very naïve and innocent. What was a joke from me, she took it seriously as she treasures the relationship (affair) we have, I need to be more careful whenever I joke with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspider View Post
WTF really give red packet hahahahaa
Ya lor, I super shock by her innocence. I thought she would not believe I'm virgin and all, but fuck, she actually trust me that much... of course, let's not waste this trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Your write-up of Janice is too short. At least it should be as long as lindi's.
I can bro, but Lindi's one was like a 5-6 day write-up. Then I will get 5-6 days worth of 'cb this gog, MIA' LOL!!!!!!

I try to post something everyday so that it doesn't seem like I'm MIA or keep people waiting. Might be short, but at least I get something done ba if you all want a super long one, I can post weekly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Now everyday must log in just to read your story updates!!!

So with Janice ended after 4 years but still serving Lindi?
I went back to my church already, I told them my members miss me, and that Janice always bully me. Once a while, I do meet Lindi, for fun, but it's getting lesser, actually, I just met her last week when her husband is out of town. Hmmm ok la, Lindi's just an outlet for my sperm, that's all.

I left because it's unbearable to see Janice and all. She tries to act normal, but how to be? 4 years of relationship and it's not just a fling, there were real emotions involved. All the 'fun' I taught her and the time we spent together was more than she spent with Eric.

We also went on trips together (thinking if I should cover 1-2 of them) having to book TWO rooms, but only using one. And also creeping into each other's room during Church camps. The attraction is beyond lust for us, the bond is real.

Quote:

I try bro, I try, it is getting very worthy as I recall verbal exchanges, emotions during the write-up, that's why I take so long. Most verbal exchanges - the really memorable ones are accurate, the rest, take with a pinch of salt. If you realise there are mistakes - which are done on purpose, how come gog say blue, but next paragraph is red. Need to throw people off a bit to avoid stalking or finding out more.

Wah... that 'Janice', good or not? Must be innocent innocent type one leh, and did you ask for ANG BAO????? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veranto View Post
You must ask which church they go haha
Sorry bro, can't say, definitely no but if I may offend some other church goers here, there are fun everywhere, you just need to look closely for the unexpected ones. It depends on your preference. Church girls hardly kiss and tell. Oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Damn, gog so fucking lucking, strike second prize already then strike first prize. ( Fuck Lindi already then fuck Janice)......lol. Huat ah!!!
Really never expect Janice to happen, really, NEVER expected it. Lindi was more of an expected case, first time meet, knn hands all over me. If we alone, I think her hand on my cock liao if Janice and our BS group not around.

I want to try Portia but never got the chance, tmd. Sibeh sian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Sorry!!! Traffic jam, had to drive slow and somehow during rain, everybody's brakes like got issues, keep lighting up. TMD.
Old 15-12-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Update for the day, thanks for the patience, and ...

HAPPY BLUE BALLS!

"cb gog" not welcome!!! LOL!!!

---------------------------------------------

gog: Dot-dot-dot. What is this? (I really said dot-dot-dot)

J(anice): Yesterday you say I have to give you ang pow for .. erm... that lor. You say good luck ma.

HELP ME. I'M GOING CRAZY OVER THIS GIRL.

I instinctively reached out towards Janice and hugged her tight.

J: Why, what's wrong why so emotional?

gog: Nothing, just... happy I have you with me.

J: Actually... you... me... I... I also don't know... I'm married, ya?

gog: I know, but I like you.

J: You know this is adultery right... I..

gog: Is it wrong that I like you? Don't you like me?

J: I .. just...I do but I ... don't want to hurt you.

gog: You'll hurt me if you talk anymore.

Janice just buried her face in my hug and kept quiet.

gog: As long as you are mine that's all that matters. Don't overthink.

J: I'll do my best to be yours then.

I looked down at her and pinched her cheeks. What a sweet girl!!!

J: Ow!

Janice pouted her lips in retaliation to me pinching her cheeks and I kissed her lips. I pushed her back down to the sofa, and started to feel her breasts. As usual, her weak spots, she immediately let out a soft moan of pleasure. She no longer rejects my advances, but places her hands on my shoulders. I started to hike up her dress and touched her thighs.

J: You are a BIG pervert, you know?

gog: But you like this pervert, don't you.

J: No... I don't.

gog: But your body says otherwise....

I squeezed her breasts again and she immediately arched her back in pleasure. I tugged at her panties and she let me slide them off but she didn't bother to cover it with her hands this time.

Kissing her neck I also whispered to her:
Old 15-12-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Woman always pretend to defend their private zone, till its broken in and joy is experienced, everything becomes normal, some of them will even become vocal or physical to initiate it.
Eric is either very trusting or he actually thought its better to have someone who could distract the wife so that he could do other things, needed not be he's also adultery, could be just that he wanted more time for his career, hobbies and friends.
As for Janice, it's rather amazing. The first time when TS had it was when her IVF failed. Women are really a strange type, maybe that's why it's always interesting to explore them.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Woman always pretend to defend their private zone, till its broken in and joy is experienced, everything becomes normal, some of them will even become vocal or physical to initiate it.
Eric is either very trusting or he actually thought its better to have someone who could distract the wife so that he could do other things, needed not be he's also adultery, could be just that he wanted more time for his career, hobbies and friends.
As for Janice, it's rather amazing. The first time when TS had it was when her IVF failed. Women are really a strange type, maybe that's why it's always interesting to explore them.
I am still online, so...

Yes, you are right. Women treasure their pussy like it's something unsharable or unusable and it's so important that they almost have to keep it under lock and key.

They find it hard to open up and use it like the way they want to, because of society and social stigma that using pussy is bad or slut or prostitute. I ever raised this up with Janice, citing that if so, those models that sell panty liners or sanitary pads? They are also advertising using their pussy, they are whores then?

A good lock (pussy) is one that is opened by only a key (husband). A lousy lock (pussy) can be opened by any key (men). Such society stigma prevents a lot of women from finding the pleasure they seek or feel that they are being labelled. Spoke with a few Christian ladies myself, trust me, Christians or not, they have urges and needs. Sometimes it can be so strong, but they hold back and suffer emotional and physically.

You know how sometimes men are so so so so horny, but if you don't rub it off or fuck a girl, that kind of pain and emotion is very horrid? Same for girls.

For Eric, he brings home the dough, he thinks that's all he needs to do as a man and husband for Janice. When together of course he thinks of wooing her, making her happy with presents etc. After marriage, most men change to rush to provide for family, the focus also changes like females after they become mothers.

Eric has lost touch with Janice in the sense that from lovers, they became husband and wife and thereafter, now more like friends. The love as lovers are gone in a way. Physical intimacy is no longer a need, just a bond occasionally (yes i get fucking jealous when they do it).

That said, we're all Christians here, his trust is not unfounded, but ... I guess things with Janice just escalated somehow. It was not something we expected. Janice didn't realise she had some sort of feelings, and I followed my cock to go into her, not my brains.

Janice was sad after the IVF failed, apparently not the first, and she was emotional, when body changes state for females, their hormones change, their emotions swing (can be badly swung) and they need solace somehow. I find the right spot/time to get the ladies is when they have mood swings. For Janice, she need somebody to hold, somebody go hug and let go, I'll admit my kissing was unnecessary at the first time. However, it was human, I just wanted to kiss her, and well, things escalated.

Look at Lindi for instance, needy, craving physical touch, she's not really stupid either, finding a church friend to fulfill her needs rather than fucking any random man which can spoil her marriage. Women are indeed weird creatures, the more they resist, sometimes when the beast is out of their closet, they can be wild, VERY wild.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the very detailed writing.
For Lindi, ain't sure if she's smart or not and whether were you the only FB of hers or not. Just like you who could lie and pretend not to have any prior affairs, so could she, or even Janice.
These are not the most important for your objectives are met, to get into their pussies.
I am just a firm believer that when a woman wants to cheat, she's a much better liar than a man as she will take pain to go into preparing details in case she's being challenged. For man, we tend to be less detailed, if being challenged for details, might crack somehow.
Totally agree, religion doesn't mean to remove all urges and needs, it might even escalate it for most of the time, to behave in a very religious manner and suppress the needs. Look at the a Japanese, their social culture makes them so polite and well mannered, but also create do manner perverted behaviour and the cult group that murdered the ex PM.
Lindi is indeed a whore who only needed to have her urge satisfied, she wouldn't care if Janice and you were together or not. That's probably why you could manage them both without Lindi cracked to Janice. If the latter were to know what you were, ain't sure would that turned her to a devil that bit off your little Joe when giving you a BJ.
Old 15-12-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Don't stress bro. There is one guy who still write in this forum about his time after army and how he met so many girls and he has written his story in SBF for over 10 years !!! ...

so take time to write ...

I am also surprise that Janice gave you ang bao thinking you are a virgin...

if every FL give us ang bao, then their boss, OKT sure run out of money...

For FL, it is just sex and is different when you do it with a girl that you have emotional attachment which I can understand after 4 years, it is really heartache...

we would love to hear more from you how this whole affair ended as to be honest, it is sometimes better to let it out than to keep it all bottle up. It would be a lot of mental drain and emotional drama especially guys, we dont talk much and just swallow and bottle up and in the end, all burst out very badly. Girls talk more and that is how they cope with their emotional dramas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

I can bro, but Lindi's one was like a 5-6 day write-up. Then I will get 5-6 days worth of 'cb this gog, MIA' LOL!!!!!!

I try to post something everyday so that it doesn't seem like I'm MIA or keep people waiting. Might be short, but at least I get something done ba if you all want a super long one, I can post weekly.

I try bro, I try, it is getting very worthy as I recall verbal exchanges, emotions during the write-up, that's why I take so long. Most verbal exchanges - the really memorable ones are accurate, the rest, take with a pinch of salt. If you realise there are mistakes - which are done on purpose, how come gog say blue, but next paragraph is red. Need to throw people off a bit to avoid stalking or finding out more.

Wah... that 'Janice', good or not? Must be innocent innocent type one leh, and did you ask for ANG BAO????? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Old 15-12-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
oppaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 15-12-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Thanks for the very detailed writing.
For Lindi, ain't sure if she's smart or not and whether were you the only FB of hers or not. Just like you who could lie and pretend not to have any prior affairs, so could she, or even Janice.
These are not the most important for your objectives are met, to get into their pussies.
I am just a firm believer that when a woman wants to cheat, she's a much better liar than a man as she will take pain to go into preparing details in case she's being challenged. For man, we tend to be less detailed, if being challenged for details, might crack somehow.
Totally agree, religion doesn't mean to remove all urges and needs, it might even escalate it for most of the time, to behave in a very religious manner and suppress the needs. Look at the a Japanese, their social culture makes them so polite and well mannered, but also create do manner perverted behaviour and the cult group that murdered the ex PM.
Lindi is indeed a whore who only needed to have her urge satisfied, she wouldn't care if Janice and you were together or not. That's probably why you could manage them both without Lindi cracked to Janice. If the latter were to know what you were, ain't sure would that turned her to a devil that bit off your little Joe when giving you a BJ.
Well, Lindi said I'm her only playmate, she's needy and slutty but not a whore, so I guess even if she has others, she won't tell me, but she would insist on condoms with them. One raw partner is all she can go at a time and she knows me on a sort of personal basis to let me raw her. ONS, casuals can be risky without condoms. I'm also scared and have at many times kept asking her on her partners. If none, then I'll raw her.

When it comes to cheating, women are not better liars, they are just able to lie and make the lie seem 100% true. They believe they are not lying, that's how good they are. Unlike guys, once we lie it's almost a 50% see thru. Girls just have this ability to lie naturally. Perhaps once you lie enough, even you yourself is convinced it's true. I am not that good a liar yet... lol.

I fuck carefully and tread carefully, Lindi has to be aware she's just an outlet. I do not intend to go further than that. Usually I'm the one that initiates a fuck with her, she can ask, she can message, she can try, but I can don't meet her if I'm with Janice. She is aware and will usually wait for me to fuck her. We don't go hotel as she feels it's weird, so we usually do in her car, or condo - hehehe - or somewhere outdoors.

Both of them bitching to each other about their own infidelity is going to be damn hard... no girl will admit their own infidelity unless it's to a group of their own same-kinds. So thankful for my lucky stars I guess.

Lindi also understands that fuck cannot be that regular else will lose all feel. Once a while edge her, once a while keep her waiting for a few weeks, she comes back all horny and ready and even more eager to serve. That's what I like about her.

Janice... hmmm her eagerness to please and make me cum is what I appreciate about her. Hehehehe... she's opposite of Lindi.

Quote:
Don't stress bro. There is one guy who still write in this forum about his time after army and how he met so many girls and he has written his story in SBF for over 10 years !!! ...

so take time to write ...

I am also surprise that Janice gave you ang bao thinking you are a virgin...

if every FL give us ang bao, then their boss, OKT sure run out of money...

For FL, it is just sex and is different when you do it with a girl that you have emotional attachment which I can understand after 4 years, it is really heartache...

we would love to hear more from you how this whole affair ended as to be honest, it is sometimes better to let it out than to keep it all bottle up. It would be a lot of mental drain and emotional drama especially guys, we dont talk much and just swallow and bottle up and in the end, all burst out very badly. Girls talk more and that is how they cope with their emotional dramas...
Not stress bro, just trying to make sure this story goes well with other bro's breakfast or kopi time. I have a few girls but honestly, if you want, it's mostly fuck and go, nothing as serious and as candid or fun with Janice.

I will share more of the others if I can remember any fun ones or if you folks want to hear about Christian girls... I can do one or two, but only if others do not feel offended at my targets. There are one or two good good GND types where.. ahem...

For the ang bao, I was really shocked. Janice really believed me and listened to me. I feel guilty sometimes lying to her, and she can't ask people on the ang bao tradition out of the blue so she believes me.

For FL, I never liked it. Fucking girls is better than toys. FLs are just toys. If I fuck a FL, I might as well masturbate. Fucking girls is better as they are also itchy and will at least try to use me to get themselves off. FL just want you to get off and their job is done. No fun to me.

The affair had to end as it was going nowhere, was it Janice suddenly gained conscience, or what... you will find out eventually. I'm not bottling it up, but sharing what I had over the 4 years, the joy. Let's not worry about the breaking up, that was just a matter of time. She's married, it's bound to happen. I'm just thankful we had that 4 years together.

At least I have SBF to share, for Janice, it will always be her dark secret. I've not contacted her for a while, even casually. Once a while the "hi/bye" type of messages. But that's about it. I still however, do hold her condo's access card. She has not requested I return it to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppaman View Post
Already posted up there bro!
Old 15-12-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 15
CyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to all

TS, thanks for sharing the following... Was casually just browsing and stumbled on this thread.

Next thing i know, i've read all 21 Pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I am still online, so...

Yes, you are right. Women treasure their pussy like it's something unsharable or unusable and it's so important that they almost have to keep it under lock and key.
Old 15-12-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
landao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this fucking good story!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1