The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: China popular songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
hmm...u r putting me in a spot...
actually i like both...

Cheers,
TinTin
let's better get out of this thread ...
else kenna zap ...
sorry to all bros for interrupting ...

btw ... who is jo jo ??
Old 28-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
KongLong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dedicated to the Bros, esp to TT who only has one .....

Old 28-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongLong69 View Post
Dedicated to the Bros, esp to TT who only has one .....
finally, someone posted the hokkian gua...

i like to sing 一生只有你 with my big uncle, but too bad, never see him for months as he hardly come to china now, so now most of the time i do it solo... miss the old good times man...

here is another popular hokkian kua that i sing in ktv since 2006...

阿郎 - 龙千玉 & 袁小迪

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 28-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

this is one of the most popular hokkian kua for MM... to my experience, if the MM likes sing song, 80% she will know how to sing this...

男人情女人心 - 龙千玉 & 袁小迪

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 28-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

popular hokkian gua by sillypore singer...

梦中的情 - 阿杜 & 江蕙

Old 28-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster

another popular song by little tiger...

意難忘 - 蔡小虎

Old 28-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

this song is not very popular, but easy to learn.

my first time listen to this song was when my taiwanese friend sang in the ktv, after he found the MM he "bao" got another guy...

although many of us knew that the MMs will have more than one lao-gong (or working part time when the lao-gong not around), but when thing happened to us, it is still quite heart break...

the lyrics is quite meaningful, espeically to those MM in the service industry, 有多少个的真心是真的??

看到门口那双鞋 想要问你谁人的
你讲没啥好解释 因为咱的感情出问题
为你付出着一切 如今换来你的反背
从今以后甭相找 是你害我这呢狼狈

一句话一句血 我的春天在下雪
满腹的怨恨拢袂退 原来你的真心全是假
你的情要叨找 放我自己在怨嗟
到底我是算啥货 讲乎清楚我会放你自由飞

反背 - 王識賢

Old 28-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Welcome back 3dee...so when bring me CP to cheong??...left my heart in Jiaya 2 weeks ago, so going back soon to find it...

Cheers,
TinTin
bro TinTin, life is still relatively busy and only have time to stopover for a while, will be heading to my destination tonight...

hopefully very soon i can sing this song for you...

重出江湖 - 袁小迪

Old 03-07-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Can i post some canto songs?

其實你心裡有沒有我 By 鄭秀文 + 許志安

相愛很難 By 梅艷芳 + 張學友

刻不容緩 By 容祖兒 + 李克勤

愛得太遲 By 周慧敏 + 古巨基

會過去的 By 車婉婉 + 許志安
Old 06-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Myself just came back from a long vacation overseas .. .. hence just saw this thread recent contribution and was glad to see bro 3dee is back to contributing good song MV for this thread again . Hurraaaay! Welcum back !!! Hope to see more good songs links from you.

Mmm mm ...here is another good hokkian song MV for you guys to listen . Popular song from last year ... ... Can slow dance and cuddle with PRC mei mei while singing this song together...he he he ...

你是我心内的一首歌 sung by 王力宏+ SELINA

Old 06-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice when got PRC mei mei singing this song to me in ktv . .. . make me feel more sentimental towards her .. Very nice song to listen !

最近還好嗎 sung by S.H.E

Old 06-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

Here is a good Hokkian song that was popular in Malaysia a few years ago . Not sure if this song ever make it to China . However one of my PRC girlfriend from Fujian manage to sing this song for me in KL .. .. . Every time after hearing this song , I sure want to work harder to gain more power , money and respect ! 加油 .... 好势了!!!

好势了 sung by 小黑

Old 07-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post

Mmm mm ...here is another good hokkian song MV for you guys to listen . Popular song from last year ... ... Can slow dance and cuddle with PRC mei mei while singing this song together...he he he ...

Mmm ... for some unknown reason , when you press the above link it will say the MV is no longer available..

Actually it is still there , just copy and paste this link to your above website launch . This MV is the ktv with large lyric.

"images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="big grin" class="inlineimg" />

Old 09-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

Here is another nice hokkian song ...however the song was originally a japanese song . Very nice to listen over and over and over again!

白鷺鷥 sung by 黃品源

Here is the mandarin version ... good also to listen lah!

陪我看日出 sung by 蔡淳佳

However the japanese original is still the best . Sung by the group Begin who is the original composer of the song! Check it out!

涙そうそう ( Nada sou sou ) sung by Begin

Old 15-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Samster

Here is a nice and fast rapping song from Wilber Pan and Su Rui from last year .. .. check it out and play it loud

我想更懂你 sung by 潘玮柏 & 苏芮

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1