The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 11-09-2023, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sufoxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsixty6 View Post
Hi bro. Does she provide fs?
I did not try before so I don’t know. My last FS was 10 years ago.
Old 11-09-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

26 is at LS2 lah... whether she provide FS or not Im not sure, at least "officially" LS2 no FS option. But 26 really xmm, told me she about to turn 20 in 4 months time. Speed bump size rack, quite skinny. Very shy but lewd at the same time. Really get on my kinks when she reciprocate. Very satisfying.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried 47 at LS2 last week. Really good service for those who like it calm.

Spared no effort to ensure comfort and she will use her long hair and nips to gently caress your back. Really relaxing time with her!

Recommended
Old 11-09-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review on no. 3? Why the telegram group is her as profile photo
Old 11-09-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
26 is at LS2 lah... whether she provide FS or not Im not sure, at least "officially" LS2 no FS option. But 26 really xmm, told me she about to turn 20 in 4 months time. Speed bump size rack, quite skinny. Very shy but lewd at the same time. Really get on my kinks when she reciprocate. Very satisfying.
Poly student leh!

But to guys that planned to buy girls out. Caution that when they need your help, they cherish you and text you daily. But once you settled their burden. For the first few days they have gratitude to you. Few more weeks later the feeling is gone. So, you are less important to them.

Hence, if you are confident that they are truthful to you and yourself can maintain the relationship (e.g. speak viet, travel back/forth to Vietnam weekly, sponsor visa) then help them.

Or else, it is a big charity contribute. Even if you earn a lot. At minimum they need at least 5 digit figure to solve their problem.

Don’t make their problem your problem. The money can spend wisely for your family and yourself 🥹
Old 12-09-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufoxy1 View Post
Don’t make their problem your problem. The money can spend wisely for your family and yourself 🥹
Damn true man, hahahaha. I am one of the victims kena KC by them...

If you just asked them one by one using girls' numbers, they might know the "boyfriends" of the different girls... and some of them might have more than one...

There are a LOT of such girls around in the industry, bros, so remember what is most important, ya...
Old 12-09-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

yupp, money talks. They wount stick around with you once their financial problems are solved or they found some one who can provide them with more financial support.

Standard KC trap, 'I only give you blah blah blah service' or text 'I miss you, when are you coming find me'

if you don't have a habit of tipping them , they confirm wount bother to text you. unless they not ang pai.
just my Personal experience
Old 12-09-2023, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
invisman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What about number 9, 15 and 26. Who provide full service previously? I regularly support them although I am considered a walk in type customer.

I am kind of an experience newbie as I stop chong 10 years ago. Forgotten my previous Sam account and started back post MCO. Just a few months ago.
Tried number 9 previously (not FS) and her service was below average, I would say. No kissing or BJ like what some of the others can do. So I am not sure if she would even do FS. Or perhaps it was my one time off with her so she did not do anything extra.

If you have review of number 9, can share here.
Old 12-09-2023, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
yupp, money talks. They wount stick around with you once their financial problems are solved or they found some one who can provide them with more financial support.

Standard KC trap, 'I only give you blah blah blah service' or text 'I miss you, when are you coming find me'

if you don't have a habit of tipping them , they confirm wount bother to text you. unless they not ang pai.
just my Personal experience
That is aligned with my experience as well. Told me she treat me this way only. But I accidentally saw her bag have a few pieces of Singapore $50. How to build trust this way? Anyway, she want money and I just want taste of GFE.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisman View Post
Tried number 9 previously (not FS) and her service was below average, I would say. No kissing or BJ like what some of the others can do. So I am not sure if she would even do FS. Or perhaps it was my one time off with her so she did not do anything extra.

If you have review of number 9, can share here.
among the three quoted, no.9 playability lowest for sure. this cannot,that cannot. unless If you tip often, visit regularly and your looks is average to high, can push slightly. In my opinion there are better options. Oh and her KC is strong too, take whatever they say with a pinch of salt ^.^
Old 13-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

No wonder counter told me she is usually book by customer for 4 straight hours. She is a potential KC threat. Brothers be careful.

So far I think fate allow me to walk in 2 to 3 times with her.

My favourite is still 26. She is a real SYT. Feel like sponsor her but I know cases where these girls returned back to work because they already step in the industry. Then the money is really a lot. So, might as well continue…

For No. 15 told me she do not provide blow job and kiss as well. But I continue walk in choose her because I ever kanna Dino. I feel waste of money so I get one I familiar with.

Any volunteer to contribute FR of others girls who have not mention (updated)

Last edited by sufoxy1; 14-09-2023 at 08:00 PM.
Old 13-09-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sky8898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No wonder counter told me she is usually book by customer for 4 straight hours. She is a potential KC threat. Brothers be careful.

So far I think fate allow me to walk in 2 to 3 times with her.

My favourite is still 26. She is a real SYT. Feel like sponsor her but I know cases where these girls returned back to work because they already step in the industry. Then the money is really a lot. So, might as well continue…

For No. 15 told me she do not provide blow job and kiss as well. But I continue walk in choose her because I ever kanna Dino. I feel waste of money so I get one I familiar with.

Any volunteer to contribute running numbers 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19?
What’s KC mean?
Old 14-09-2023, 04:38 AM
Samster

KC: Kam Cheng (感情 in Hokkien? I know it is direct Pin Yin from a dialect).

This is the danger of GFE. Potential of really like her.

Sharing this thread:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=155447
Old 14-09-2023, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
reddish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried 31? i heard from my friend she very power.
Old 14-09-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aya90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiya these girls are just like the movie no more bets

they have to accumulate certain income goal in order to go back vietnam or be free. To be honest they will never be free

I once know a vietnamese reached her goal but the manager play tricks on her and never really get what she want. Yes they will buy branded and expensive goods to the girls. I always visit her since her GFE darn shiok but i am not that stupid to spend someone who only want money and no real feelings

But the word " Free " will never be true. Either they forge passports or unable to leave. Even they return the homeland also useless even by forge passport
This is why you will see a lot doing their own

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyone know any girls who do real service in saigon jb ?

Say b2b but only give you simple few minutes and hj only... kiss cannot , bj cannot , even touch her sensitive parts also cannot ... niama its not like you can complain and get refund

want to cheat us sg people only...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1