The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
bro, no need to see, u can feel it in your next visit.. feel the undercup and you will know what i meant
Thanks for the suggestion.

Not my wife or girlfriend so no need to inspect so thorough. Hehe.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakingNewb View Post
Just got fly aeroplaned by momo.. does she usually do this or only a one time thing?
quite a norm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotipapa View Post
Then last time G cup Zoey can also do a great BM, BF and JG, is she still here?
The one that stays with Peace? think they left sg around the same time.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

The one that stays with Peace? think they left sg around the same time.
Joey stayed with peace? When I always met her for her services, she was staying alone with a new massage bed though
Old 01-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
there are scars in both tits undercup.. once i touch, i know its fake or enhanced.. which was why i did not follow up with a bf.. on another note, her massage and jg are great!
Sure boh...i have always felt it's natural. Huge, heavy and slide to the side when she lays down. Never ever felt anything hard leh..
Old 01-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Anyone with link or ctc for Nina (SLG)?
Can't seem to locate her.
Thanks.
She will be back next week, think she went for a break.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

http://sglonelyguy.net/feel-massage/

Never ever tried her since she was here in Singapore years back. Heard so many good reviews, so decided to give it a try. Overall I think it's a thumbs up for me. A very good looking girl, electrifying eyes.

She didn't go fully nude for me, maybe because first time customer, but ok with roaming, and I didn't insist since first time. Massage was ok and the JG was ok. However I was too distracted with the conversation with her so was not actually hard throughout the JG. She put in effort on the sensual to get me to cum and I appreciate that.

Too bad I didn't know her earlier since her time in Singapore.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
Joey stayed with peace? When I always met her for her services, she was staying alone with a new massage bed though
for the last few months, I think so ...

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
You talking about Peace staying alone or Zoey?
Zoey location at a top floor apartment was a hot spot for MLs/FLs , visited the same apartment & all the room tenants are working ladies
Old 01-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
You talking about Peace staying alone or Zoey?
Zoey location at a top floor apartment was a hot spot for MLs/FLs , visited the same apartment & all the room tenants are working ladies
Since they have rtc, no point talking about whether staying alone or with who.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I’ve had Vika before. Milf. Still a good body and nice boobs. She’s been in the scene a while but has flown under the radar as she’s Chinese but not PRC. Massage was decent - 7/10 she has practiced a lot. She may come across as a bit commercial though. As I said she’s been in the scene for a while. If you want a decent no frills ML, she’s the one.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
She will be back next week, think she went for a break.
Yup she’s on holiday
Old 01-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoseiliao999 View Post
I think her current roommate Guoguo cannot tarma fj la.....they offer tarma massage thou....interesting concept although i never try before yet
Nope cannot tarma fj with them. Yes Rainky still offers extras to old customers.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotipapa View Post
Never sampled Huan Huan as don't want to be seen at that location.. probably a pity that cannot be made up forever.

Laura's appear natural, but skin no longer that smooth and can see veins, but agree her BF is probably the best given all the teasing and JG skills building easily to the climax.

I suspect Momo's might be enhanced too, as they are a bit too firm and when she does BM the feeling is a bit weird due to firmness.

Meier's BM is the best as her boobs although enhanced are dense but soft, plus skin super smoith like tofu, the sensation of them pressing against the contour of my back is quite memorable.

Then last time G cup Zoey can also do a great BM, BF and JG, is she still here?
Yes Momo’s Are enhanced. But they are class jobs from Korea, and done more to keep the original shape as she used to have them that big then she lost a lot of weight.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakingNewb View Post
Just got fly aeroplaned by momo.. does she usually do this or only a one time thing?
Erm. She does have a bit of a reputation for aeroplaning new customers. She’s a super cautious type as she’s had some narrow escapes from the law in the past. She’s also quite professional in that if she is sick with the flu she will cancel on customers so as not to pass them the bug. And unfortunately in this line of business she does catch the flu a lot.

I wish clients can also be a bit more considerate. If they have the flu, please don’t visit any MLs. Then everyone gets sick.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Any advice not to fall in love with ML?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1