The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-10-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.net/bai-xue-massage/

Visited her a week ago, location was easy to find, ample parking spaces and within minutes from the nearest MRT station. I personally feel she looks better in real life than what the photos depict, a MILF estimated to be in her late 20s, and a great body with nice B+ to C- boobs.

Her massage was better than average, and she is a good conversationalist, makes one feel at ease throughout the session. Sensual was done with only her panties on, and she is accommodating to most requests. Overall I will recommend her to bros who are into MILFs.

The above MR is based on my experience, the services you get may differ to what I received. Enjoy bros

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 02-10-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
I think you are confusing giving bad MR vs putting address out in the open.

If you didn't realised, there has been a dearth of places these ML can find to rent since last year where they fished out and got rid of a bunch of land lords.

If just because a bit of buay song, and everyone just post address out, soon all the nice discrete condo units will be gone, and we're going to all end up in that last garbage dump they call a condo opposite aljunied MRT for all your MLs.

No doubt if the police want to find them, they can easily fish them out, but let's let them do the hard work and keep the discrete places discrete a bit longer.
Absolutely agree with you on this bro. Bad MRs do not include posting of address which is a wrtten rule of the forum I have read.

Punish like that and eventually in the end punishing our own playground which is a foolish behaviour anyway.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Thanks bro Blu3 for trying out new potentiall gem! How is she compared with Cola? Cola looks prettier?
Looks subjective bro. In my opinion I had my preference towards Xiaoya overall. She is definitely pretty in my standards. Actor like pretty and bubbly character.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post

Visited her a week ago, location was easy to find, ample parking spaces and within minutes from the nearest MRT station. I personally feel she looks better in real life than what the photos depict, a MILF estimated to be in her late 20s, and a great body with nice B+ to C- boobs.

Her massage was better than average, and she is a good conversationalist, makes one feel at ease throughout the session. Sensual was done with only her panties on, and she is accommodating to most requests. Overall I will recommend her to bros who are into MILFs.

The above MR is based on my experience, the services you get may differ to what I received. Enjoy bros
Side note. Now the perception of MILF is different depends on a customer age. To one that is 30plus 40, 20plus ML pretty much acceptable. If 18 year old young boy, that might seem like an MILF. Haha.

If age is much more than stated or pictures, I will give a mention.

My 2 cents. No right or wrong on opinions.

Good MR btw. Thanks.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Any advice not to fall in love with ML?
wow u have power of 12. but u ask this qn? seriously? IMHO, think deeper and logical. Remove the $ factor and see if u falling in or out of love.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Not surprised! Ha ha.

I think is not she new and you bully her, but you new and she bully you lah. She ask you to bonk her, you should have asked how much. If you give $50+$70=$120 only, then of course cannot, even if it's above market rate. She already gave you hint!
Are we talking abt this Lili?

http://www.liltigersden.com/lili/

Last edited by jz4massage; 02-10-2017 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
You talking about Peace staying alone or Zoey?
Zoey location at a top floor apartment was a hot spot for MLs/FLs , visited the same apartment & all the room tenants are working ladies
i was talking about joey g cup
Old 02-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
hi bros, have contributed my share before and hoping to get some help

looking for authentic juagen/prostate care where its not just an extended hj. any ctc shared deeply appreciated and will up your points too.

kum xia very much
You can try Feel. Some of us like her JG. But need to specifically tell her that you want it.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol post bad FR and their address,
post address has nothing to do with bad review if not good then just post bad FR lor why bother to post address which has nothing to do with their job review? unless you have some grudge or cheated money by them

It's not a white knight lar post address will effect on other ML as well...later no more fresh blood come also whine this whine that. cheers
Old 02-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
wow u have power of 12. but u ask this qn? seriously? IMHO, think deeper and logical. Remove the $ factor and see if u falling in or out of love.
Haha. Power 12 is for wat purpose?

I tink can keep as fb..n keep my focus on other ML. Lol
Old 02-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post

Thanks bro, good MR. Does she offer BBBJ &CIM? It's on her menu in the ad. Also ad says nude massage.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, have anyone try Zoey from LTD/SLG? She seems hot
http://sglonelyguy.net/massage-zoey/
Old 02-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
As promise, MR on Xiaoya (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-ya-massage/

First of all, this is definitely not the AV deepthroad BJ Xiaoya from before which I have also tried when she was here. Some months back.

Location (7/10): Familiar east, a familiar apartment. Small room with separate bathroom but neat and tidy. Dry towels.

Looks (8/10): Petite young lady, cute little frame, slim with nice bums. Definitely pretty, her looks will grow on you. The photo above is a correct representation, of course beautify but age about there. Smooth fair skin. Slurps! I like!

Massage (7/10): Pretty thorough, I am impress at her effort of massaging my large frame. Massage was done topless. Some kneeling of the back, cover head to toe. Passable massage.

Sensual (8/10): Sensual is done full naked upon request, nicely trimmed bush, cute tits with perk nipples. That scene gives another kind of excitement. Haha. Starts with a breast rub, yes breast rub. Able to get 4G roaming with access to her nice nipples.

BBBJ (8.5/10): A decent BBBJ, mouthwork impressive to be able to take in the whole shaft, interval long wet licks on the head and NO FEEL OF TEETH. This is very important for a good BJ, NO FEEL OF TEETH. 8 out of 10 would fail. Did not CIM but finished with a HJ though.

Overall: Satisfied experience. A cute pretty girl giving you head is already nothing to complain about, in nude some more and does a decent job. Had a good chat with her as well. This one worth the money and RTM. On my priority list. :P

I probably won't be trying new SYTs for a while, only found one gem out of quite a few tried. This season's ML really need to buck up.
i trust you ahhhhh
Old 02-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
i trust you ahhhhh
Haha I forgot to put disclaimer.

No worries lah, this one passed my standards for BBBJ. Also nice nubile body.

I realized I also reviewed the AV style Xiaoya last time when she came. This one is the second Xiaoya.

Last edited by Blu3; 02-10-2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Is there some kind of raid ongoing? Msg quite a few Ml no replies till now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1