The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Fucking good story!!

Like the detailed conversation so much , as if I’m in the act
Old 15-12-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20102 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You For Sharing

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 15-12-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
chaiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Christmas is coming.
Old 16-12-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you still working together or you left the company after the relationship ended?
Old 16-12-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberJudas View Post
TS, thanks for sharing the following... Was casually just browsing and stumbled on this thread.

Next thing i know, i've read all 21 Pages
Jialat!! I feel bad sia, shall wean you all off this thread, I'll post one paragraph every 3 weeks

Just kidding just kidding, don't cb me. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by landao View Post
Enjoying this fucking good story!!
Thank you sir, these memories are what's left, the verbal exchanges we have, still tugs at my heartstrings, I still miss her but in a good way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
Fucking good story!!

Like the detailed conversation so much , as if I’m in the act
Thank you sir, I still remember what she says, especially the ones that tug at my heart fondly. Will try to be as detailed as I can, but sometimes I can only remember that much. If you noticed sometimes the flow is off, I cannot remember what was between, I can only try and make sure it flows as best as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Thank You For Sharing
Thank you, it was a casual chat and exploded into this full fledged thread, I hope nobody minds my waste of bandwidth here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwei View Post
Christmas is coming.
Ya, I won't forget the first Christmas we had. Should I cover that? Might be a bit boring though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Are you still working together or you left the company after the relationship ended?
I was, but after I started this thread, I tendered my resignation. Now on the look out. Maybe it's time to make a move. We're still professionals at work, still good friends, but the rift is there.

Can't even remember the last time we talked privately or even took my car home. My current car has her share as well, that's why thinking of changing it and giving back the share to her. When we have intertwined so much, the break up is painful and I'm sure she doesn't want her share back, but I feel some things must be returned, and some things not.

For e.g: I can't demand she return all the cum she ate from my source.
Old 16-12-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Slightly longer update, slept late last night to write up more. You folks hor, still cb me, I will be angry liao!! LOL!!!!

For all the bros that shared their thoughts & posted their questions, don't worry, I'm open to it and would be glad to converse and chat here about it. No offence to be taken and no emotions are stirred.

I might be emotional sometimes but these are happy memories.

Thank you all

------------------------------------------------------

gog: You didn't undress me

J(anice): Oh... sorry... I forgot

Janice replied softly and apologetically, I wasn't mad, just wanted to tease her, but she was so serious in her reply as she pulled up my shirt, and then thought hard.

I stood up, glanced down and up, signaling to her and sort of encouraging her. The most amusing thing happened. Hold your laughter.

As she pulled down, she made a mistake of going too near and as she pulled my briefs off, due to my erection, my cock sprung up and hit her face.

J: Eee... !!!!

She ran to the toilet to wash her face. I tried hard controlling my laughter and went to the washroom, stood behind her and hugged her.

J: Disgusting.

gog: You sure? You seem to enjoy it when it's in you.

J: Not on my face...

gog: Why are you so shy about it, it's not a bad thing, why not show it some love?

J: Disgusting fella.

And she smiled while placing her hands around my neck holding me. I positioned myself infront of her and wanted to penetrate her while standing.

J: Huh... here?

gog: You....'ve..... never... tried outside of bed before?

Janice shook her head. O-M-F-G...

gog: Just relax... let me do the work.

Janice nodded and I hiked one of her legs up, she seemed extremely uneasy and worrying. She's so innocent that I got so hard immediately and pushed myself in to her. By now, she was extremely comfortable with what we're doing. I'm doing the woman I like in the toilet, standing. Janice was extremely sensitive with her breasts rubbing against my body as she held me close to her with one leg up. She was moaning as I thrusted into her holding me tight.

Very soon her muscles tightened and her breathing was heavy again, oh boy, this time I'm NOT going to let her finish without me, I went faster and faster and she suddenly gave out a loud moan and shivered. Fuck... this must be how she is when she has an orgasm. I quickly moved faster and tried harder and eventually I pulled out and let loose over her legs, much to her dismay.

J: Yucks!!!! Why you do that?!?!

Janice looked down at her cum filled inner thighs and absentmindedly went to scoop off my sperm and then smell it. I think she didn't realise wtf she was doing at that time. I twitched. She hadn't notice she was standing there naked having made love to another man not her husband and instead of worrying for her nudity, she was worried about being "dirtied" by my cum

J: Go get me a towel, I want to shower, eee... dirty ... yucks.

And she went on and on and on... fuck, she is super innocent. I would have thought Eric taught her how a good sex is... looks like I'll have to be the teacher.

I saw Janice rush into the shower and started spraying water on herself.

J: AHHHH COLD COLD COLD!!! GOG!!! HOT WATER!!!

I purposely switched off the heater from the outside. It was hilarious, I didn't tease her further and just let her 'suffer' in the cold water until she got used to it and I didn't hear any more screams from her. Naturally, I kena 'beaten up' thereafter.

It was about 5pm, we were lying on my bed watching TV (yes, I have a freaking TV in my bedroom). She was back in her tee and lying asleep next to me. I was next to her and ya... sadly I needed to finish some work as I was on leave for Friday. Hey don't blame me. My boss is sleeping next to me leh.

Her phone alarm went off. I took it up and saw her calendar, she has a dinner appointment with Eric at 7.
Old 16-12-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

This time round Janice didn't throw back your resignation letter? She's still in the company?
About Lindi while being a very horny woman, told you you were the only FB she had and you believed? I would take all these with a pinch of salt. Janice's words are more trustworthy than Lindi.
Old 16-12-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Sorry that it has turned out to be this way...but if you feel comfortable, you might find it a release to let it out in the forum how the story unfolded to be this way...z

Janice reminds me of my partner who has a bit of OCD on cleaniness and feeling dirty with cum here and there...

to be honest, it wont be easy to live with a OCD person...for an outsider, they wont understand until you are living with one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Ya, I won't forget the first Christmas we had. Should I cover that? Might be a bit boring though.

I was, but after I started this thread, I tendered my resignation. Now on the look out. Maybe it's time to make a move. We're still professionals at work, still good friends, but the rift is there.

Can't even remember the last time we talked privately or even took my car home. My current car has her share as well, that's why thinking of changing it and giving back the share to her. When we have intertwined so much, the break up is painful and I'm sure she doesn't want her share back, but I feel some things must be returned, and some things not.

For e.g: I can't demand she return all the cum she ate from my source.
Old 16-12-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This time round Janice didn't throw back your resignation letter? She's still in the company?
About Lindi while being a very horny woman, told you you were the only FB she had and you believed? I would take all these with a pinch of salt. Janice's words are more trustworthy than Lindi.
She did, but not throw, she's just upset I want to leave again. She's persuading me to consider and have held the letter with her for the past 2 weeks or so. She's not keen to let me go. I also don't know why she's like that. We've already been 'friends' for so long since, I hope I didn't trigger anything in her to make her change her mind.

As for Lindi, she's horny, and slutty for the man she's with, how do I put it, she's not going for fucking around, casuals etc. And as like you mentioned, take it with a pinch of salt, but small head rules big head at times... when I first do it with Lindi, already raw. And she says I'm her only guy for now which seems rather true because each time I ask her out for fuck, she's always ready. And she messages me asking for it as well.

Anyway, if it would happen, it would already have, this affair with Lindi did start earlier than Janice and still.. somewhat ongoing. It's good to have a free fuck once a while when you get bored trying to find others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Sorry that it has turned out to be this way...but if you feel comfortable, you might find it a release to let it out in the forum how the story unfolded to be this way...z

Janice reminds me of my partner who has a bit of OCD on cleaniness and feeling dirty with cum here and there...

to be honest, it wont be easy to live with a OCD person...for an outsider, they wont understand until you are living with one...
Hey, don't be sorry, this is past already, we move forward ya. I'm just enjoying typing out the moments I had and the funny moments we shared. It definitely will stir something within me, but the resignation was undecided and still is undecided. 2 weeks and I have yet to insist on leaving. Who knows?

Janice isn't OCD on cleanliness.. she's just .. in experienced. Sperm to her is like NOOOOOOO, she doesn't appreciate the 'wonder' of it, like anal, blowjobs, etc. She's just needing to open up.

I'm more OCD... she hates it when I don't let her eat in the car or even drink water. Hahaha.. I don't even let her rest her arm on the center console because she applies so much moisturizer and stains the leather. We always 'quarrel' over it. Hahaha... now I think back, damn cute.

But ok la, what she damages or stains or dirties the car with, I always just clean up after that, nothing a few chemicals can't remove.
Old 16-12-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

We guys are like that as we treat our car very special UNTIL you have kids in your car or a dog or cat in the cat and then you learn to close one eye or else you get mental breakdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

I'm more OCD... she hates it when I don't let her eat in the car or even drink water. Hahaha.. I don't even let her rest her arm on the center console because she applies so much moisturizer and stains the leather. We always 'quarrel' over it. Hahaha... now I think back, damn cute.

But ok la, what she damages or stains or dirties the car with, I always just clean up after that, nothing a few chemicals can't remove.
Old 16-12-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, mind asking, how u and J so sure the child is Eric‘s? Could it be yours?
Old 17-12-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
We guys are like that as we treat our car very special UNTIL you have kids in your car or a dog or cat in the cat and then you learn to close one eye or else you get mental breakdown...
And she doesn't like that. I always kena from her, but I do let her have her way la, just want to 'say' her when she does it. Others, no lol...

No pets for me definitely.

Apart from that, all's well. Thankfully, she doesn't drive.
Old 17-12-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Short one today

--------------------------------
gog: Wake up dear, your phone alarm went off.

J(anice): Mmmm

She turned and sleepily rubbed her eyes then realise she set an alarm, she snatched the phone and looked guilty. I can understand.

gog: It's ok, I'm not angry.

J: Sor...ry. I...

gog: I said, quiet.

Janice zipped her lips.

gog: It's okay, we're together and that's all that matters. You still have a family, and I respect that (fuck, ya, right I do). When we are free, we can be together. Meanwhile you still have to be a wife to your husband ma. I'm sorry I peeked at your phone.

Damn I must be a good liar or she trusts me so much. You folks better stop with the 'cb this gog' in your hearts.

J: Then what am I to you?

Why do girls like to ask SUCH questions?

gog: Well, I would like you to be my wife too, if we're making love, at least we should recognize ourselves as husband and wife. Right?

Janice smiled faintly, I think she has yet to come to terms, or is feeling the guilt. I decided not to continue down this topic.

gog: Hey... you think I can fit your bra?

I took her bra from the floor and put infront of my chest.

J: HEY... don't be a pervert.

And she tried to grab it from me. Nothing happened for the rest of the day, she will need to take another shower if we went for another round and might be late for meeting with Eric. I dropped her at the carpark instead as I hate queuing up for drop off point. Surprisingly, somebody tapped my window before Janice could alight.

E(ric): Yo gog!!!!

My heart really jumped. Fuck...HE KNKOWS!!! He's going to beat me up.
Old 17-12-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Jus curious, were u single back then and now also?
Old 17-12-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
Jus curious, were u single back then and now also?
Have always been, have a few serious ones on and off, no sex involved, max a blowjob or handjob, how do I put it. I want a Christian gf, but I also want one that's adventurous.

I don't want to 'train' any and yet... it's contradicting ba.

Janice is the longest 'gf' I had, but yes, I still eat out once a while with Lindi and some others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1