The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

your"re welcum........i didnt know thread being delete our post count also effected. but nvm la.come here juz for fun, if can get a gd screw its more than enough to make up le.....
cheers.....merry xmas
Old 23-12-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Boss,

Wanted to check on something that happened recently,

After a recent posting, Bro Rasta Marley tried to up my points but was unable to due to his power being zero. Nothing wrong with this but for the fact that he had already reached 39 points at the time. The up was not reflected in my points but his remarks were listed in my user cp. (Grey dot)

He has since received his power and is able to up anyone accordingly. I had up his points recently for a well written FR. When he tried to up me again for a well written report he was unable to, he was told that he had already up my points. We have only 2 days to get an up from fellow Bros and can only up the same person again after a 1000 other ups.

With such restrictions don you think he should be able to up me since his first up was unsuccessful, in terms of actual points, in the first place..

I know it seems too much to ask, but I try to get it(points) where ever I can.. Not all our posts are read and those who like the posts just don't up us as often as we would like them to.. Here I have a Bro who likes my posts but is unable to up me, (actually he has, but an empty one).

It does feel good to be appreciated and that should be enough, but the points are a motivator. Never heard this happen before so I thought I'll bring it up..

Sorry to have troubled you..

Vanram
Old 23-12-2010, 03:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post

After a recent posting, Bro Rasta Marley tried to up my points but was unable to due to his power being zero. Nothing wrong with this but for the fact that he had already reached 39 points at the time.
He had 39 points but he didn't have enough posts.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-12-2010, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
boss, probably need to change rule #1...

Quote:
1. Everyone starts with 15 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 35 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.
in order to have rep power(s), one must have more than 35 rep points & must have at least 10 posts.

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 23-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Samster

vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the reply Boss, I read the thread and found that out but the fact that he could not up me again is the question at hand.

That first attempt should not count as there were no points gained. He should have been allowed to up my points after he got his power. Actually, he did have enough posts but they had been removed because the thread he posted them on had been removed.

Why can't the new attempt to up my points be counted? This is the question, based on the above facts.

Thanks once again.

Vanram
Old 23-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
boss, probably need to change rule #1...
in order to have rep power(s), one must have more than 35 rep points & must have at least 10 posts.
Anyone who reaches 35 points with less than 10 posts is automatically added to the suspected "clone" list as there is usually some sort of hanky panky going on.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-12-2010, 05:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
That first attempt should not count as there were no points gained. He should have been allowed to up my points after he got his power.
Members should not fire their guns if all they have is blanks. He wasted a shot. You certainly sound desperate for points. What's going on?

Old 23-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Members should not fire their guns if all they have is blanks. He wasted a shot. You certainly sound desperate for points. What's going on?
Hi Boss,

Thanks for the reply.

I knew this question would pop up eventually...

Nothing much going on, just trying to see if I can accumulate points, thats all.. Tried to see if my postings really got noticed and so far they do, got carried away in the process, not desperate.. Then this incident happened and felt cheated.. so started to ask and see if it's possible to get what I missed out on..

I think it's a fad for now and will diminish eventually.. But it feels good when people you don't even know give good comments or up your points for your written work/help. On second thought it might last for awhile..,

Thanks for your help.

Vanram
Old 23-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone who reaches 35 points with less than 10 posts is automatically added to the suspected "clone" list as there is usually some sort of hanky panky going on.
now i understand y u dun mention the latter in rule #1.

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 23-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

Hi Boss,

Did you by any chance up my points? Someone up my points but did not leave a nick.. I know there are other bros with 10 power points but you are the only one I was writing to regarding the points..

If it was you, I would like to thank you so very much and also for hearing me out..

Even if it wasn't you, thanks for the answers..

Cheers

Vanram
Old 02-01-2011, 03:01 PM

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
Advent Children is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi boss.

How come my points changed from
Positive to negative and my power removed ?

I dun believe I did anything wrong or offended anyone - -

Regards
AC

P.S Did pm u but no reply.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent Children View Post
I dun believe I did anything wrong or offended anyone - -

Quote:
Advent Children zaps cutegal83 19:22, 30th Mar 2010 -2 Fuckin fat n ugly !!! Knn ccb.
Quote:
Advent Children zaps Achor 03:40, 9th Sep 2010 -2 Knnccb give fake contact !!!! The Lord

Old 02-01-2011, 04:48 PM

Ok my points to justify.

The first post abt the gal. The gal was originally intro by me under 19 Yr old Taiwanese. U can check. She cheated me of $100 cash an came out to wrk by herself. Hence I dwn her.

The second post abt the fake contact. I was really given a fake contact. Hence I dwn him.

I dun anyhow dwn pple.
For your kind consideration.

Thanks boss.

Regards
AC
Old 02-01-2011, 04:52 PM

Boss if u feel my action is inappropriate. I apologize.

Anyway thanks.

Regards
AC
Old 02-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent Children View Post
Ok my points to justify.

The first post abt the gal. The gal was originally intro by me under 19 Yr old Taiwanese. U can check. She cheated me of $100 cash an came out to wrk by herself. Hence I dwn her.

The second post abt the fake contact. I was really given a fake contact. Hence I dwn him.

I dun anyhow dwn pple.
For your kind consideration.

Thanks boss.

Regards
AC
You can fuck and zap whoever you want for whatever reason you choose. It's a free world.

HOWEVER....

1) You used vulgarities without leaving your nick in the first instance.

2) You then used vulgarities and pretended to be "The lord".

It is clearly spelt out in the very first post of this thread that this sort of behaviour results in moderation being imposed.

PS: You don't need to apologise to me. I'm not the target of your profanities or the victim of your impersonation. I'm just here to maintain law and order.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1