The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Thanks for the info bro.
I just want to take a look if my cup of tea.
As read many different FRs, also worry may not get what I want.
Maybe next mon go look see. Trust apple should be bk by then so at least get 1 gal for sure.
Bro apple will be back today or tml, wechat her 2days back...
Old 06-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest PRC addition to Ah May's stable

Thanks to bros for the information about "the new PRC gal" Erika and directions to her workplace. I managed to finally find her yesterday after work. Once we were in the room, we chatted alot, some about work and some her personal stuff. She asked if I got information about her from SBF. I act blur and reply no. She then go on to say her boss, colleagues and her knew of what is written as someone will update the boss. Another thing worth mentioning is she said she told her boss and colleagues that she don't do FJ at all as she is not interested in this type of "one time" customers and prefer long term customers. Well, that has always been the way she think and work.

Looks:
She still look the same as the last time I saw her around 3 weeks back, just a slight change in hairstyle, from long to shoulder length. I will term her as a attractive MILF.

Body:
Her big tits are always her main attraction, D cup if I remember correctly. Her scar has been well documented, she said is from past operations but I think is from child birth. With clothes on, she look very curvy but without, signs of aging is there.

Massage:
Her massage standard drop alot. She said different place different focus, she is now focus more on quickly getting the job done and specials unlike before when she will really put effort into her massage.

Others:
I will not go into too much details as it's well documented that, like before, she don't offer the same stuff to all. In this area, she is still as horny, playful, slutty and daring as before.

Repeat:
For the massage - No. For the sex - Yes.

Last edited by BK4ever; 14-12-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
bro whats the damage??from yr fr she plan to look for a long term meal ticket?is she a pr or wp??
She is definitely looking for a long term meal ticket but her expectations are damn high, which is why I think till now she got no success.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info bro.
I just want to take a look if my cup of tea.
As read many different FRs, also worry may not get what I want.
Maybe next mon go look see. Trust apple should be bk by then so at least get 1 gal for sure.
My thoughts are if you are looking for a sure bet FJ, she is not the one for you. However if you are interested in the thrill of the hunt, have the money and time to invest in repeats to get FJ, then can try her as long as you don't fall in too deep and get yourself KC trapped.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustANewbie View Post
Please folks, stop writing about things that she never and will not do. In her old shop, there are already reports accusing her of doing such things which is why she changed work location and now also the same thing happen. Her new boss and co-workers and herself knew of what is written in SBF about her, and they are worried their shops are getting too much attention and she is encountering alot of weird customers since she started work. I can see that she is very affected by all these reports, adding stress to her already stressful life. She is just a gal trying to make a living, only doing this as she need money so please stop saying she did all those stuff. She is a nice gal with strong principles that's why I always believe her when she tell me she never and will never do more than BJ as it's the max she will do. I've known her for so long and she had never lie to me, always very direct and honest when it comes to what she do with clients.
bro.. after my visit and chat with her yesterday, I can only tell you one thing "you been played big time".

Not just is she lying about what services she offered, she is also lying to you about why she left her previous place.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
My thoughts are if you are looking for a sure bet FJ, she is not the one for you. However if you are interested in the thrill of the hunt, have the money and time to invest in repeats to get FJ, then can try her as long as you don't fall in too deep and get yourself KC trapped.
Yes for sure bet FJ but not for any game unless its really my cup of tea. Then mayb don mind spending more to get what I wanted. KC is when u open urself to them. I nvr as I kno they are same. Hence FJ then go happily is what I am looking for.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

If she only wants money. She is a rip off and a con.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

If she wants u to come back, she wants to con u more.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes for sure bet FJ but not for any game unless its really my cup of tea. Then mayb don mind spending more to get what I wanted. KC is when u open urself to them. I nvr as I kno they are same. Hence FJ then go happily is what I am looking for.
Even if it's your cup of tea also dun play her game. Agree being KC is how a cheongster open himself to it but don't underestimate her skill in the KC game.

From what I read in this thread, her charges for full package is higher than the gals there. From what the other charges, you can either get a BJ or full nude BM.

I spent around 3 months following up on her to get FJ, visiting her minimum once a week but sometimes 2-3 and always multiple sessions. Not forgetting the dates, meals and shopping. All these spent just to FJ her. Looking back, I really should FO after a few not successful attempts. With the money I spent and what she charges, I can get better quality gals elsewhere than just focusing on her.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Even if it's your cup of tea also dun play her game. Agree being KC is how a cheongster open himself to it but don't underestimate her skill in the KC game.

From what I read in this thread, her charges for full package is higher than the gals there. From what the other charges, you can either get a BJ or full nude BM.

I spent around 3 months following up on her to get FJ, visiting her minimum once a week but sometimes 2-3 and always multiple sessions. Not forgetting the dates, meals and shopping. All these spent just to FJ her. Looking back, I really should FO after a few not successful attempts. With the money I spent and what she charges, I can get better quality gals elsewhere than just focusing on her.
Must go see for myself how good is she at setting the kc trap.Being regular at FC i have encounter my fair share of gals see my firewall good enough to block the kc trap ant..I will go ask ah may for cindy
Old 06-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Doubt you will need this kind of investment in money, time and effort just to up her nowadays. In the past, I agree plus with all these you still might not get it. Now it seems her thinking and mindset had changed due to recent personal problems she encountered, it should take much less effort. I introduced a friend down to find her, he got it but agree the minimum she will accept for FJ is higher than the norm.

Last edited by MPLover; 06-12-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Danzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can let me know the market rates at FC? Planning to visit in the coming week.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro I dun have patient like u. 3rd visit I will insist with $. Of cos within my budget. Going out n shopping? Sorry no way.
If I dun get it juz move on. I am not rich just spend within what I am affordable or ppl called it within budget. My time is precious. As I have said earlier, dun open urself or trying to go into their world. I truly kno wat I want when I am there and I kno too nothing is free.
Once I almost fall in to apple as I find that she is a more truthful one among them. I stopped visiting her then till my mind is clear.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Doubt you will need this kind of investment in money, time and effort just to up her nowadays. In the past, I agree plus with all these you still might not get it. Now it seems her thinking and mindset had changed due to recent personal problems she encountered, it should take much less effort. I introduced a friend down to find her, he got it on the first try but agree the minimum she will accept for FJ is higher than the norm.
Thats a good news to me. I will try to insist if I get her next week.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow! To me, she is totally not worth all these. 2-3 visits without getting it means it's time to move on. For her age, looks and quality, the amount she asked for is not worth, much better options elsewhere. In fact I'll rate Amy & Apple as better than her. Trying once or twice because of curiousity and freshness is ok.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1